Dimensions of Colour

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2011

Dimensions of Colour is a full-service painting company. Specializing in professional high-quality residential and commercial,interior and exterior painting and wallpapering. We have built a sound reputation with 28 years of experience serving NW Ohio and SE Michigan with superior customer satisfaction and long term relationships with our customers....

Brothers Painting Services

Brothers Painting Services

We are 2 brothers that are 3rd generation painters and our family has been serving the Lenewee County area for over 60 years. We specialize in interior and exterior repaints and new construction. For free estimate please feel free to give us a call anytime.

06/13/2012

They did a great job. They took good care of my house. The way they treated my house was very good. They were very courteous and good people. They're the best painters I ever had in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Dimensions of Color for exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

04/07/2012

We hired Dimensions of Colour to paint the entire inside of our home. Since we have an elderly parent in our home it was extremely important to choose a professional company with conscientious employees. The crew always arrived when they said they would. They protected everything from dust and damage and took great care of our home. They did all of this with little stress on mom. In fact, when the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INTERIOR: Repaired areas of water damage from a roof leak and around the shower. Painted all of the walls inside the house. Freshend up all the the stained trim and Stair way and clear coated it (amazing results!) EXTERIOR: Powerwashed recaulked and painted exterior siding and trim

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

03/25/2012

I hired Dimensions of Colour to paint the inside of my home and the work was completed on time, in budget, with exceptional quality and a beautiful finish. The fact that the owner has many years of experience showed in his workmanship and his ability to help me choose the proper colors that both added value to my home and met my desire for visual beauty. I will use Dimensions of Colour again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Dimensions of Colour to paint 8 rooms in my home.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting and staining,Deck refinishing,wallpaper removal,Wallpaper installation,Drywall repairs,Concrete Staining and Painting,Aluminum Siding Refinishing,Faux Painting,Cabinet Refinishing,Power Washing,Brush Painting,Roller Painting,Spray Painting