Strait Services LLC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since February 2017

p.o box 1393

Delaware, OH 43015

Heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, and more. My services might be varied, but they all come with the same promise of quality, dedication, and durability....

06/23/2019

THOMAS A.

Great! Robert Strait is five star. He was professional, honest, and very thorough. He even called that afternoon to make sure that everything was still running smoothly. The last few minutes that he spent with us was a lesson in what to expect in the future with our aging air conditioning (which he fixed in far less time than I thought it should have taken). This guy is a keeper!

Description of Work
Air conditioning service: needed Freon charge and cleaning

02/02/2018

tom S.

no leaks no water and they even cleaned up the mess the water had made and moved my plastic bends out of they way and cleaned up the area.

Description of Work
we had a leak in the downstairs basement where water came into the house through the pipe and it broke once thaw happened .. he fixed by putting in a ring and pipe

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/05/2017

Christopher G.

Bob was great.

Description of Work
Check of motor & capacitor. Let me know that motor is bad. Replaced motor & blade.

08/04/2017

Natalie C.

It was quick and easy. Bob was friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Cleaned out condensor and checked air pressure/Freon.

07/01/2017

Gerie W F.

It was great. Very well pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced operator & cleaned the coil.

06/06/2017

Stevens B.

He was kind and knowledgeable and was able to find our problem very quickly. I have found someone I can trust!

Description of Work
Air conditioning service

05/28/2017

Tylor H.

It went really good I got my A/C Fixed and price was great and service was to

Description of Work
Fix A/C Didnt take long and price was reasonable also answered my questions about the A/C Great Service

05/28/2017

Bridget H.

45 minutes

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat and put in humidifier and replaced filter and fixed furnace great work and didn't take long

02/13/2017

melanie S.

It went rather well considering I was bit nervous about having someone in my house for that long of a period time. They tested the air conditioning's temps that was at the thermostat on the wall. They also tested the furnace thermostat settings. Very thorough. They were such professionals. They also called me back a week later to ask how it was going. when it got cold they called me to see how it was going and they offered me a maintenance contract for two years with install.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning installed. 2 guys did this job in 7 hours. They cleaned up the mess and carried off the old air conditioning and furnace. We did not have to carry off the stuff to the curb and that was great since my husband has a bad knee. they wore plastic shoe covers over their shoes since i had wood floors put in a year earlier so as to not dirty or track in stuff from the outside and also from the garage. Also wall repair in laundry room where we had the hose from the wall for the washer go bad on us and hose fell off and water went everywhere.

SURVIVOR ELECTRIC LLC

ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WORK.

Bradley Electric

Bradley Electric is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving central Ohio for over 30 years using only employees and never sub-contractors. We're professional and friendly from start to finish. Our electricians are experienced and knowledgeable and treat your home as if it were their own. At Bradley Electric, we take pride in our work and cleanliness of the job location after we leave. If your call is not answered, it will be promptly returned by the next business day. Be assured, we "WILL" call you back. Our services range from simple light switch replacements to wiring an entire house. We service residential and commercial clients. We offer 24/7 emergency service.

Joe Gioffre Electric Co

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge.

Offers by Joe Gioffre Electric Co on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

specialized in older Air condition and furnaces. factory trained on all makes and models. minor plumbing repairs.Electrial If major repairs needed Straitservices has 4 contractors I work with. All work is done in a timely manor