Ross Heating and Cooling

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

325 S Sandusky St Ste 302

Delaware, OH 43015

Ross Heating and Cooling is your Home Town Residential Specialist for all of your Heating and Cooling needs....

08/01/2017

Mary Lee H.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C services.

04/23/2017

Teresa P.

Excellent communication regarding the details of the job and were able to perform the work the same week as initial quote appt. Price was very reasonable for both units. Explained differences in various types of units that would work for us and was a low-pressure sale. Furnace unit had to be installed in tight spot, and they made it happen. Total work time was 3 days, but would have been 2 without issues of our old home exhaust system. Not their fault. Also provided thorough details of warranty. Would hire again.

Description of Work
New furnace and AC unit installed.

09/26/2013

Jeanne W.

After I called the provider that I would like to use them for my a/c replacement he informed me that he would need to come back to take some measurements. He informed me that he would need half the cost as a deposit which made me a little uncomfortable. I don't usually pay for anything up front. We set up a time for him to come by to make sure he would be ordering the right unit (even though he already quoted me a price) and to pick up the deposit check. He called to let me know he would be at my home in half an hour. This turned into an hour which turned into two hours. He never called to explain his delay. He was hours late for the appointment and then wanted to know why I was not at my home when he got there. He asked when I was getting back and did I want him to wait a bit. I told him not to bother that I did not think I would be doing business with him.

Description of Work
Came and gave an estimate for a new a/c unit.

RIGHT WAY HEATING & COOLING

Things you can expect from coming to Rightway are: Person available 24 hrs a day; We charge no overtime rate; Warm friendly smiles from the first call to the completion of the job; We pride ourselves on providing a quality service with a great price. 12 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain

Local family owned and operated reputable plumbing company since 1995. 24/7 Residential and Commercial Full Service Plumbing Company Repair, Replace, Remodel, Excavation and Gas Lines. Chamber of Commerce small business of the year. 18 Employees. Upfront pricing structure. Readers choice award from the Delaware Gazette Best Plumbing Company . License #23169.

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers by Apex Plumbing Pros on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Heating and Air conditioning repair and installation.

Refrigerator repair