Radon Fix

We are a family/friend owned business specializing in Radon testing and mitigation. Eric is a Veteran having served in the U.S. Navy and Blake is currently a Marysville fireman so we're not afraid to go the extra mile to make sure you're completely happy from start to finish. We are quick and precise and treat your home as if it were ours. You can expect professionalism and a lot of courtesy from start to finish. Let us help you with your Radon Gas issues!...

Knox Radon EMT LLC

Knox Radon EMT LLC

Radon mitigation and testing. At Knox Radon EMT LLC we are dedicated to providing quality radon solutions and testing. I got into radon mitigation and testing in 2014 and have served the Knox and Licking counties since then. With the much appreciated business of our wonderful residents we have grown and now serve Knox, Licking, Franklin, Delaware, and Morrow counties. Which we will continue to serve with entegrity and quality.

Offers by Knox Radon EMT LLC on Angi

07/14/2019

Eric contacted me shortly after searching Angie's List. I described what I needed, a radon mitigation system, and he provided a written estimate via email. Much lower than what I expected. Eric was able to come out in a few days and install the system. Installation time was about 3 hours. No additional charges. He returned to the house three days later to retrieve the radon monitor and showed me t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation

CATEGORY radon testing

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback and of course for contacting us. You are extremely kind and an easy guy to work for. We, at Radon Fix, appreciate you!

07/12/2019

We were beyond pleased with how quickly Eric responded, his professionalism, punctuality and reasonable price for our needs. Would surely hire again. Outstanding company and team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Mitigation

CATEGORY radon testing

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for everything. You guys have been nothing but kind since we met. Also, we've already had one of your neighbors call for an estimate. I guess you posted something on a Facebook page and he called us. You're the best!! I hope your move is going well.

03/05/2019

Perfect! Eric explained everything to me and what to watch out for. He was thorough, punctual and friendly. He also had the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon system

01/25/2019

I cannot begin to tell you how great it was to work with Radon Fix! They have gone above and beyond and are fair, trustworthy and super competitive. I would never work with anyone else. I cannot thank you enough!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed radon mitigation.

CATEGORY handyman service,radon testing

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for the great feedback! You are a top-notch customer and it'[Member Information Removed] been a pleasure working with you.

01/21/2019

Eric & Blake are professional, courteous, clean & knowledgeable. I recommend them unconditionally. We had a very good experience with them, with positive measurable results. Class act.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon system

CATEGORY radon testing

[Member Name Removed], Thanks a lot for choosing Radon Fix to mitigate your home. It was a great experience all around with outstanding results. We wish you the best!

Radon Testing and Mitigation/Abatement. Fix/Repair Radon systems. Emergency services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check