Buckeye Wildlife Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/28/2019

19 Gruber St Building D

Delaware, OH 43015

Our main objective at Buckeye Wildlife Solutions is to provide each customer with excellent and humane wildlife removal services. We specialize in wildlife removal and insect extermination in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. Firstly, we identify safety as a primary concern, so our team of experts is certified to perform all manners of wildlife removal, damage repair, animal prevention, attic restoration and pest control. With a combined 20 years of both education and in-the-field experience, Buckeye Wildlife Solutions exceeds expectations in both customer service and wildlife & pest management....

animal removal (178)pest control (76)insulation (14)

04/18/2021

Fantastic and friendly service. Caught the skunk on the second night!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skunk removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2021

04/12/2021

Jake was wonderful. We had a whole the size of a pizza box from a racoon....he made sure it wasn't still in our attic and he fixed the who and caged other areas on my roof where there was gnawing activity. I was very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determining what wildlife was in my attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

03/10/2021

Went very well. Jake was very responsive from my first phone call to actually removing the skunk. Jake is a credit to the company. He is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. He is a credit to Buckeye Wildlife Solutions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a dying skunk trapped in a window well

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

03/03/2021

I received a call before Jake arrived letting me know he was on the way. He looked at the vent on the outside of the house. He did not find anything up there, and placed a cap over the vent. He also found another area that needed fixed. Jake was professional, friendly and I feel very honest. I would highly recommend Buckeye Wildlife Solutions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had heard a bird in my exhaust fan in the bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

03/01/2021

Went great. Able to remove the skunks without them spraying in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed skunks from home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

All went well. Got the job done! Not seeing or hearing any squirrels. Jake was professional, courteous, accessible, responsive, and qualified. Ashley, at company, also responsive. Clearly know their stuff, and I learned a thing or two in the process. Approached in methodical manner. Process, work, & cost just as initially described. Set two traps at a time on roof (did not have best weather to wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrels heard (roof?) then one seen entering attic space above dormer window over bathroom, and hole made.

COST $715.13

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/10/2021

I couldn't be happier with the service I received! Matt and his partner were great to deal with and very efficient workers. Matt was always kept in contact with me , responded promptly and communicated every aspect of his services. Very professional staff and great work provided! Definitely recommend this company and I would use in the future again ,if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal trap and attic damage repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

02/05/2021

Steve May was just fabulous. They kept me inform and explain everything. Price was reasonable. Chose them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trap a squirrel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

02/03/2021

Jake met with me at my house and took a look at the mole activity going on in my front yard, I had over 10 mounds. He set a handful of traps, and would come to check on them weekly, and he always updated me. They were successful in catching the mole and eliminating any new activity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2021

01/29/2021

Jake spent 2 weeks catching & removing tricky squirrels and repairing their damage to my house/roof. He was very friendly and kept us informed the whole time. He came at different times during the day based on his other jobs but always made sure we knew when he arrived and left. He was professional and very responsive to our questions and situation. Overall, I was impressed with Jake and the job h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of squirrels in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

All nuisance wildlife removal and integrated pest control. Home prevention from nuisance wildlife and pests along with many options for exclusion to permanently solve the problem. Removal of: skunks, red squirrels, grey squirrels, flying squirrels, chipmunks, rats, mice, shrews, voles, moles, raccoon, opossum, coyote, fox, geese, invasive birds, bats, muskrat, beaver, fleas, ticks, mites, cockroaches, ants, spiders, silverfish, spring-tails, yellow jackets, wasps, carpenter bees, hornets etc....

Bed bugs, termites, dogs, cats & animal rehabilitation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal