Buckeye Wildlife Solutions

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

Our main objective at Buckeye Wildlife Solutions is to provide each customer with excellent and humane wildlife removal services. We specialize in wildlife removal in Columbus - Delaware Ohio and surrounding areas. Firstly, we identify safety as a primary concern, so our team of experts is certified to perform all manners of wildlife removal, damage repair, animal prevention, attic restoration and pest control. With a combined 20 years of both education and in-the-field experience, Buckeye Wildlife Solutions exceeds expectations in both customer service and wildlife & pest management....

A Service Provider's profile image

+45 more images

animal removal (198)pest control (99)insulation (16)

09/07/2022

Meredith P.

I am currently renting. The Owner of the Rental where I am staying located Chris Witmer’s Website ~ Buckeye Wildlife Solutions ~ Myself and the Owner of the rental wanted specialists in this area that could successfully remove the animal, have the expertise to fully assess our unique situation and to successfully remove the animal without any harm coming to the animal. I contacted This business late in the day and was highly relieved and impressed that they contacted me after “normal business hours”. They responded quickly and were very kind and efficient with their communication ~ They had highly Educated responses to my questions and concerns. They had a previous obligation the following day, but assured me that they would be able to come after this obligation to address the bat situation in my home. They were highly efficient in their communication with me and with their follow through regarding their plans to come to my home the following day, after their scheduled obligation. They completely followed through with the plan set to come to my home for the bat removal, with no interference schedule wise. They were highly professional. They knew precisely how to assess and handle the situation. They successfully removed the bat without any harm to the animal, and were highly conscientious of care to my home where the bat needed to be removed from. It was a great feeling to work with a business of such high Integrity! They took the time to assess my immediate home and also took the time to assess the entire building and surroundings of my home location. Their thoroughness was Impeccable! I was also highly Impressed with Their Genuine Kindness and with their Professional Work Ethic and Overall Demeanor. Chris and Dylan could not have been more of Proper Gentlemen. From the beginning of the process ~ Our Initial phone and text conversations ~ to the completion of the Project. I Highly Recommend Buckeye Wildlife Solutions!

Description of Work
Bat Removal

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

Review for Buckeye Wildlife Solutions - 19 Gruber St, Delaware, OH - 39863318

08/08/2022

Joe D.

We found a groundhog tunnel on our property right by our front porch. I called Buckeye Wildlife Solutions to capture and remove it. They were very prompt in scheduling an appointment and the groundhog was captured only minutes after the traps were initially set. They kept the traps there for three more days in case any others were in the burrow. Buckeye Wildlife Solutions also filled in the hole with concrete after the traps were removed to ensure it was not dug up again by another groundhog. They were very professional and timely, gave all prices in advance of doing any work, and answered all my questions. I would certainly recommend.

Description of Work
Groundhog capture and removal.

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/12/2022

Roger R.

Buckeye Wildlife Solutions is an outstanding business with very professional and knowledgeable employees. I first reached out to them to address flying squirrels in my attics. I scheduled an appointment with Buckeye to do an inspection of my problem. They showed up on time and did a very thorough job of inspecting my entire home identifying potential entry locations. They provided a very detailed inspection report and recommendations for resolving the problem (ridge vents on the roof where squirrels had eaten holes in the plastic screens to gain entry to attics). Resolution was to install metal screens over all of the ridge vents and other roof vents. Once entry points were sealed they ensured any squirrels inside attic were trapped and eliminated. This resolved the problem immediately. After about two years the squirrels found a new entry point. Buckeye came back right away and found a new entry location where the squirrels had eaten away a hole in a piece of soffit. Rather than just sealing the hole Buckeye placed two traps in the area (one for squirrel entry and one for exit). Once they were confident there were no more squirrels in the attic they sealed the hole and resolved the problem. After squirrel problem was corrected I reached out to Buckeye again to address bats in my gabbles. They came out right away and identified and corrected this issue as well. All my dealings with Buckeye have been excellent. They stand by their work and will do what ever is necessary to resolve wildlife problems and ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Colin and Matt are very knowledgeable and educated animal biologist's. They fully understand and respect wildlife. You will be very pleased with Buckeye Wildlife Solutions to identify, correct and prevent problems with nuicance and destructive critters.

Description of Work
Squirrel and bat abatement. Attic restoration.

Category pest control, insulation, animal removal

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

06/25/2022

Theresa V.

We reached out to Buckeye Wildlife when we noticed a family of skunks making a home under out patio and front walkway. I texted the number on their web site and had a response within minutes. Furthermore, Alex was able to come out that day to start the trapping process. He continued to check-in and respond to my texts in a timely manner throughout the week and provided a solution to keep the skunks from returning to burrow. Alex was 100% professional from day one and BWS will be the first company we call in the future, if necessary.

Description of Work
Skunk trapping, removal and remediation

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

05/26/2022

DIANA M.

Jordan and Alex arrived on May 16, 2022. They listened to my observations and assessment then climbed onto the roof to examine the nest location. Finding the location, they installed two traps (entrance & exit) which were baited. Alex entered the attic to determine as to entry. The squirrels had not chewed into the attic! I was instructed to observe the traps each morning and notify Jordan via text. As it turned out, no squirrels returned, therefore, on May 20 Jordan returned. He retrieved the traps and sealed two points of entry on the soffit using sheet metal painted to match the house paint. Jordan secured it with weatherproof screws and sealant in order to prevent future entry. As of this review, all is well. Jordan and Alex demonstrated professionalism, friendliness, detailed communication, and skilled work. Hopefully no more squirrels. However, if the situation occurs again, I will call Buckeye Wildlife Solutions.

Description of Work
Removal of squirrels that had created a nest on the roof-soffit

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/23/2022

Ahmed M.

Went very well. Great Techs, generally nice people, was provided an explanation and a reasonable quote.

Description of Work
Critter trap, removal and Damage Repair

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

05/05/2022

Emery C.

Discovered a raccoon at 1:30 am Tuesday morning,due to the noise in my attic. By 10am the same morning,I called and made an appointment with Buckeye Wildlife,they came out the same day, by Thursday morning my problem was solved. Special thanks to Blake and Austin for their knowledge ,great attitudes and professionalism. They went above and beyond in reassuring my family and I, that problem would be solved. After ,recently losing my wife, I cannot thank them enough for their service. I will recommend them to any and all with a situation like ,the one I had. I have Buckeye Life on speed dial in phone.

Description of Work
Removed a mother raccoon and baby from attic.

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

03/28/2022

Robert D.

I received an emergency call at 11 pm from a property that I own reporting a raccoon in the attic. I called their office first thing when they opened up. They told me that they were booked solid for two days but would however find a way to squeeze me in. Blake and his crew showed up at 11 AM. They surveyed the property and walked me through the whole process. By 9 pm (less than 24 hours later) the raccoon was caught. The crew from Buckeye returned the next day to seal up the hole where the raccoon had entered. To say that I was impressed with Blake and his crew would be an understatement. He has training from Hocking Hills College and explained step by step the remediation process and was obviously experienced. He also left a business card and calmed down my tenants. I therefore 100% recommend Buckeye and would use them again for all pest remediation needs.

Description of Work
Racoon Removal

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/26/2022

Gene M.

Blake was excellent! He was punctual, professional, and honest. He kept us informed of each step they would be taking to remove the raccoons from our attic. We would definitely use Buckeye Wildlife Solutions again

Description of Work
Removal of raccoons from our attic

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/22/2022

Justin F.

Working with Buckeye Wildlife Solutions was a good experience. The office was easy to work with. Explained everything very well. Hunter came out the next morning. He was knowledgeable and caught the raccoon quickly. Will use Buckeye Wildlife Solutions again in the future.

Description of Work
Raccoon removal

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

02/21/2022

Kristen M.

They were fantastic. We’d had a couple of other places out and they just wanted to quote us thousands for exclusion services and little in the way of getting the squirrel out. When I called, they were very responsive and Lou came out to remove the dead squirrel same day. They also could have overcharged for coming for removal by attaching an inspection fee but they didn’t. If ever we have a problem again, they are my first call.

Description of Work
Squirrel in my basement

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

01/10/2022

Derek M.

Had two squirrels one in fireplace and the other one was an Interior wall. Both were removed within 15-20 minutes. Was very impressed.

Description of Work
Wildlife Removal

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

12/23/2021

Michael C.

Positive: Responsiveness Quick response and communication. Sealed up entry points and raccoon has not returned. Blake was informative and helpful. Recommend. Service: Wildlife

Description of Work
Pest removal and intrusion protection.

Work Completed On 12/23/2021

11/17/2021

Tommy Y.

Shane with Buckeye Wildlife was excellent. Squirrels dug a hole in the corner of my roof line and got into my home. When I called Buckeye Wildlife, they were out in a couple days. Shane called 20 minutes prior to arriving and was on time. He was professional and explained everything he would be doing over the next few days in detail so I could understand it. After catching (and removing) one squirrel and a few days of inactivity, Shane did a great job of patching the hole in my roof line, caused by the squirrel. All at a great price, which he was upfront and honest about. If I have any issues again, I'm calling Shane and Buckeye Wildlife.

Description of Work
Squirrel Removal

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/16/2021

William M.

Have had an issue with squirrels getting into attic and have had a couple different companies come out and try and trap but they were not successful. Buckeye Wildlife was able to set up a trapping system that captured the squirrels and then repaired the entry point so that our issue has been resolved. Very professional service. Communicated with us daily through text and emails.

Description of Work
Squirrels removed from attic

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

11/16/2021

Steve S.

We had Buckeye Wildlife Solutions out to inspect our attic for animals after hearing noises. We were able to quickly schedule an appointment, and Jordan came out the next day and explained what he was going to do, and how much the service would cost. At every stage of the process, Jordan was very responsive and always on time. He always took the time to explain what was going on, and provided his explanations without any sales pressure whatsoever. It appeared to us that the prices quoted were competitive, and when Jordan didn't find any signs of animal intrusion he charged us less than originally quoted. I would definitely use Buckeye Wildlife Solutions again.

Description of Work
Attic Inspection for animals

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

11/02/2021

Jenifer B.

I had a family of starlings that had taken up residency in my dryer vent, but have since vacated for the winter. I called up Buckeye Wildlife Solutions to see about having the nest removed and the vent covered. They explained to me the initial service fee of $199.00 over the phone (I appreciate no surprise fees), and I quickly agreed as the damage those starlings can cause could potentially cost me much more than that! They had someone out the very next day - talk about prompt service! Jordan was at my home by 8AM and finished by 9AM. He was professional, explanatory and, very importantly, thorough. Would recommend this company 10/10 times! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Bird nest removal

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

Review for Buckeye Wildlife Solutions - 19 Gruber St, Delaware, OH - 39529658

10/13/2021

Diane D.

They were highly successful removing 4 of the 5 critters that took up residency on our patio. They handled a delicate human to wildlife situation professionally and gave guidance as to how to avoid in the future.

Description of Work
Critter removal

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/01/2021

Todd E.

I had squirrels in my attic and a bird in a side vent. After extensive online research I chose Buckeye Wildlife because they were a smaller company and had great reviews. Believe the reviews, folks. This is a company that seems to value its customers over a quick buck. Louis was my tech. He was not only immediately likeable, but communicated his process, findings (including pics) and expectations of the project as he completed his inspection. When he returned to install the traps, he continued to talk through his process and educate me a bit. Instead of trying to run up the bill, Louis found ways to save me money. I am extremely satisfied and happy with the results. My squirrels are gone, and the hole was patched. The bird is gone, and a new vent cover will prevent future nesting. It is obvious that the owner of Buckeye Wildlife realizes that his employees are his greatest asset. I cannot recommend them more highly and I will not use anyone else should the need arise.

Description of Work
Squirrel and bird removal

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/30/2021

Shelly E.

Lou was very professional. He arrived on time. He spent a great deal of time explaining what he was doing and showing me the access points from our roof. He went around the entire house, went into all three of our attics, and even got on our roof to perform a complete inspection. He also had the estimate for us by that evening. We have not had the work done yet because we are considering a new roof and that should be done first. He recommended a combination of setting traps and sealing entry points. Based on the service I have seen so far I would highly recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Lou gave us an inspection and estimate for mouse removal from our attic and walls

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/14/2021

D L.

They did an excellent and professional job!

Description of Work
Removal of raccoons

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

09/07/2021

James C.

Lou with Buckeye Wildlife was professional and very personable. We had the company out to clean out an attic in a 1959 home. The attic had been used for storage over the years and had old insulation that needed to be removed. Lou and his team removed all the trash and the old insulation. The attic is now "spotless" and ready for new insulation. I would highly recommend this company. They were thorough, and the price was very reasonable for the amount of work they did.

Description of Work
Attic cleanout with insulation removal

Category pest control, insulation