Rooter Drain Tech

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

2504 Stanley Ave

Dayton, OH 45404

we accept all major credit cards and paypal. billing upon request. if we fail there is no charge....

10/24/2020

Meaghann P.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! My home warranty company sent drain tech out when my toilet was clogged. They snaked, removed the toilet, and replaced the ring. After the service from drain tech, I started noticing a foul odor in my bathroom and nats. 3 month later, I remodeled the bathroom and had the floor ripped up. My handyman found mold on the subflooring caused from the toilet not being put back on correctly. The mold also went down into my unfinished laundry room below the bathroom. I had only bought my home 3 months prior and reached out to the home inspection company first. They were able to produce photos showing that there was no mold in the laundry room when I bought the home. I provided the photos to drain tech and they said the were not responsible and would not cover the cost. I was not trying to get rich off of the incident. I was going to replace the floor in the bathroom anyway. I just wanted them to cover the additional cost for replacing the sub floor. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. This company has great reviews and I am sure they do a good job a majority of the time, but they did not own up to their mistake in may case

Description of Work
Unclog toilet

Category plumbing

06/07/2018

Gene W.

They arrived within two hours and had the line unclogged within 10 minutes. This was a commercial office space.

Description of Work
augered a waste line and used a camera to discover possible causes of line clogging.

04/13/2017

John W.

Dwayne worked on them for an hour. Not just unclogging them, but cleaning out years of scale buildup so they wouldn't clog up again. The bill was a very reasonable $100.

Description of Work
Drains were clogged.

04/03/2017

Brian S.

Can't say enough good things about the service and the guy that came out. It all went perfectly. It was half the cost rotorooter charges to start off with and they offered a coupon on top of it. I won't be calling anyone else in the future.

Description of Work
Root clean out from main drain line.

Category drain cleaning

03/13/2017

Karen B.

We are so happy. The work was done quickly and professionally. We would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
We had repeated problems at our office with our septic line clogging. We had a septic company out several times and they would unclog the line only for the problem to recur a couple weeks later. Finally we called a nationally known drain cleaning company who came out. They charged us several hundred dollars to unclog the line and recommended descaling the line at a cost of several thousand dollars!!! A week later the line clogs again and thankfully we locate and call Rooter Drain Tech. They came out, unclogged the line, and did the descaling for way, way less money. It has been almost two months and we haven't had anymore problems!

09/27/2016

Michael B.

I would definitely use again. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Cleaned up before leaving.

Description of Work
Cleaned out backed up drain.

12/29/2015

SHIRLEY S.

I found this company on Angie's List and am I glad I did. When I called the office for an estimate to open the main drain they quoted me $145. I went to their website and they had a couple of coupons, so I used the $20 coupon and paid $20 less than the estimate. The tech was friendly, and very professional. I called the office the day before to schedule but then asked if they could come the next day and they did. I explained my basement had flooded and I had attempted to remove the water but it came back, so the tech had to were high boots to enter the basement. He explained that the my basement had a 3" cleanout the normal is 4" and that he could only give me a 6 months guarantee but suggested that I keep regular maintenance on this cleanout. I understood what he was saying. I actually had never seen this kind of water in my basement. He explained the roots from the tree is the problem and to keep an eye on the drain. He also suggested I might want to install a watchdog alarm that lets me know when there is a water leaking issue. I highly recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned main sewer in basement floor to city main line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

12/20/2015

Gary L.

Description of Work
On Saturday, the weekend before Christmas, we had water backing up and flowing into the floor. We contacted 2 different companies on Angie's List. We had to leave a message for both. Finally, Sunday, when we still had a problem we contacted Rooter Drain Tech. We actually talked to a nice lady about our problem. Within a couple hours, Dillion cleaned out our main drain and was on his way! Awesome company!

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

11/21/2015

Gregory M.

They used several drain cleaning items including a spade on the end of their drain cleaner and used a camera to verify that they had removed all the tree roots completely blocking my drain line. Used $20 off coupon from their website, so my final cost was $125.00.

Description of Work
Cleaned the main drain from my house to the main sewer line in the street. Removed heavy tree roots completely clogging my line. Used camera to verify that the main drain was clear.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

11/06/2015

Ann H.

I liked them so much. So friendly on phone. They send someone send someone immediately he was there two hours after the call and did a great job I was thrilled with the price it's a flat hundred and $45 for the main and $95 for a drain I've paid 3 times that much with Roto Rooter I feel so good about having my main drain cleaned and will definitely use them again in the future and have already recommended them to several people that I know.

Description of Work
Cleaned the main drain.. because our bathtub and toilets were backed up. They were very prompt and the did a great job. I thought the price was very reasonable

10/27/2014

John B.

It went very well. I had a company come our earlier that wanted to charge me $5500 to replace my drain line. Rooter Drain Tech (937) 22208888 send out 2 guys to look at the drain and make a recommendation. They put their camera down the drain to inspect it. They then stated that the drain did not look to bad and could probably be cleaned using a regular snake. They cleaned the drain with the regular snake and then re-inspected to confirm that it was clear. I will have then come out to clear the routs on a yearly basis. He also honored their 20 coupon that is on the web sight.

Description of Work
They put their camera in my main drain to inspect it and then cleaned it.

The Eco Plumbers & Drains

Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go with the local company that thinks globally.

Offers by The Eco Plumbers & Drains on Angi
    Plumb Tite Plumbing

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

Buckeye Plumbing and Property Solutions

Ask about our financing options and 18 months 0% interest. Family owned and Operated with over 35 years in the service plumbing field. We Strive to be the best we can be and give you affordable high quality repairs! We offer Emergency service after hours and can do same day service if needed.

sewer and drain cleaning, video pipe inspection, electronic line locating, sewer jetting service, cured in place pipe lining, pipe bursting, septic system leach bed rejuvanation , small grease trap pumping.