Prestige Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2014

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Proudly cleaning the tri-states since 2007 Prestige Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning provides superior service and competitive pricing for all of your residential, commercial, and industrial cleaning and restoration services. Our second to none customized commercial grade cleaning equipment and procedures guarantees our customers satisfaction above and beyond expectations. With free quotes and demos, what's stopping you from making the call?...

Pristine Ultra Clean

Pristine Ultra Clean

Pristine Ultra Clean is a Clark County Ohio based, pressure/soft washing company. We are dedicated not only to giving customers 5 star customer service, but providing them with 5 star, pristine ultra clean, exterior cleaning services.

09/19/2017

The people were wonderful. Everything was wonderful as far as the administration goes, but they didn't get all the marks off my garage floor and the patio. I hated to say anything to them because they were so nice and organized. I just thought everything would be a little bit cleaner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed my garage, driveway, and patio.

CATEGORY pressure washing

08/14/2016

Fast and efficient on cleaning the siding on the house, the deck and sidewalk areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing on house and sidewalk.

CATEGORY pressure washing

07/02/2015

It was fantastic.  They have been great cleaners.  They have 8 patio workers who worked well.  The material they used has that flex mold technology and explained the stuff to me and they sprayed that.     The price was a good value.  I will recommend them to anybody who need this kind of work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prestige Pressure Washing did some work for me.  I used them today and I used back in the Fall too.  They cleaned my wood deck, pressure washed it.  They also did the pavement stones and then pressure washed the windows and put a sand down and then put a coating on top of it.  Then they also cleaned my umbrella, I have a big umbrella which they cleaned as well.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

Cold, Hot, & Steam Pressure Cleaning, Non Pressure Roof Cleaning, Soft Washing, Full Service Paver Restoration (microbial treatments, re-leveling, replacement, steam cleaning, re-sanding, and sealing). Full Service Wood Restoration (stripping, washing, brightening, sealing, and staining of decks, fence, gazebos, pergolas, and siding). House Washing, Gutter Steam Cleaning (insides & Outs), Concrete, Restaurants. Removal of mold, mildew, algae, moss, grease, oil, rust, graffiti. Water extraction

Blacktop seal coating, hood cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal