MOLLY MAID OF SOUTHEAST DAYTON

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

5531 Bigger Rd

Dayton, OH 45440

Molly Maid is a Residential Franchise Cleaning Company serving Dayton for more than 20 years now. We always send a TEAM of employees to clean your home. They drive Molly Maid CARS and wear Molly Maid Uniform. You always know who is coming to your home and pulling up on your drive way. We are bonded and insured for your protection....

10/11/2017

Lynette B.

06/10/2016

Julie L.

07/07/2015

Catherine P H.

3 ladies showed up on time and indicated they were going to charge $120 (switch and bait). We did not let them start until the work/cost was resolved with their supervisor. 3 ladies/40 minutes. They did a good job on the refrigerator which was pretty clean to begin with, the stove and the dishwasher. However, they wet mopped the floor only lightly. The cabinets were wiped down but over the stove area not cleaned at all. They indicated that the cabinets were greasier than what they could clean and that we would need to get a special degreaser. They did not clean the walls even between the stove and the cabinets or around the perimeter of the room. We called Molly Maid who told us that they do not do walls at all. Not what we had agreed to with the original order. We had them return to clean again but they said there was nothing more they could do. Total work time in the small kitchen 45 minutes. During the entire time in the house, the 3 talked to each other while working (+/-) The next day, we were able to get the cabinets over the stove clean with a mixture of water and baking soda and scrubbing pads in about 15 minutes. Overpriced, underperformed, very upsetting. Will never use Molly Maid again.

Description of Work
We hired 2 people for 1 hour @ $85 to deap clean only the kitchen. We were advised that they do not clean above a level reachable by a 2 step ladder. We wanted the kitchen cleaned between tenants and remarked that the cabinets especially were very dirty/greasy.

07/07/2015

Kathryn C.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house once a month. They did a great job the first time, and then an ok job the next month. I called to cancel the monthly cleaning and agreed to give it another try. They took $10 off the next few cleanings. The next time they did a very thorough job. An office representative came by during the cleaning to check up. The following month they also did a good job. I discontiued their service because of budget reasons, but would consider having them again if my budget allowed

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

12/18/2014

Nancy K.

I have used this service over a year and they never miss the scheduled times, are prompt workers and the house looks wonderful when they leave. Bless them. They don't move furniture or disturb anything so, if I want under bed, I just stick around and move it. Sometimes there are new faces, but they always have a "leader" who has been here before and knows the ropes. Well organized.

Description of Work
Large farmhouse. They nail it! All floors, sinks, tubs, surfaces, dusting, garbage out, remake beds.

08/26/2014

Susan B.

Awesome! The house is sparking clean when they leave. I had them come every 2 weeks while I was going to school full-time and working full-time. It was worth every penny! Now that I've graduated I'm still having them come once a month because they do such good work. They vacuum, dust and mop wood floors/linoleum. In the kitchen, they wipe off the counters, clean the microwave inside and out, clean the sink and appliances. They even take the knobs off of the stove, soak them in the sink and clean those! In the bedrooms they vacuum and dust. They change the sheets :) In the bathroom they clean every surface, the sink, tub and toilet. It is amazing how clean they get everything! They are hard-working, polite and professional. I can't say enough about what a wonderful service they provide. I couldn't be happier with them and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
The team of 3 ladies cleaned my entire house. They vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen & bedrooms.

08/09/2014

Tiffany V.

We had Molly Maids come clean our new house, they called it the move in deep cleaning. They did a terrible job, didn't touch any of the closets, didn't sweep let alone mop our finished basements floor, left counters untouched. If it wasn't an easy spot to clean they just didn't do it. I would not recommend them!

Description of Work
Terrible "deep clean" for a newly purchased house!

06/30/2014

Denise W.

They came on a short notice, very friendly and very thorough; did a very thorough job. I would use them again. I just really appreciated how they were right there on a short notice. I remember calling them and saying I needed somebody to come out and thoroughly clean my father’s house, when can you do it and they said, we can have a crew out tomorrow. So I was like, wow, that is cool. They came out and gave a quote and I said let’s do it and I remember thinking the girls were really nice, they paid attention to details, and they were very thorough. They did dusting, they did everything and they were very considerate with different little things we had in the house.

Description of Work
They did a whole thorough housecleaning.

06/30/2014

Carol S.

They did a good job but the last time I used them, they did a better job. When they were just about done, I went and checked a few things and there were some places, like the bathroom where there were stubs buried on the floor. There were two or three places where I had to have them go back. I could tell they didn't thorough job cleaning. I think they are a little bit expensive.

Description of Work
I used them for housecleaning a couple of times.

05/30/2014

Joanne H.

I'm never home when they come to clean, so I don't know how long it takes them to do the job. But it's always done by the time I get home, and I'm never disappointed.

Description of Work
I've been using Molly Maid to clean my SF 2000+ home twice a month for four years. They always do an excellent job and I've never had a reason to complain. Molly Maid is the 4th company I hired in the last 10 years to clean my home, and the only company I haven't had to fire after a few months. I think their rates are very reasonable. I have two messy dogs but after Molly Maids are finished cleaning, the place is spotless. Molly Maids will do windows, cabinets, baseboards, doorframes, ceiling fans, and other detail work that other cleaners either won't do or will charge excessively more. I'm very satisfied with this service.

05/19/2014

Richard E.

Superbly

Description of Work
We had our bathroom remodeled-lost of dust & grit. Hired Molly Maids to thoroughly clean our condo. They did a superb job.

03/17/2014

Steve D.

Absolutely terrible. We are getting a house ready to sell and needed a short-notice cleaning on a three-bedroom house. They were able to come on a weekend. We had just painted, installed new carpet and updated bathrooms so it should have been a very easy job. The main office gave us an estimate of two hours and the cleaning crew would be there between 11-1. We expected a professional cleaning crew, instead two fairly young girls (appeared to be high school age) arrived at 1:50. From the very beginning, you could tell they were not professional cleaners - very slow. Some of the windows were cleaned and they did do the toilets, but we were amazed at how slow they were cleaning. At the three hour point, they hadn't even started on the kitchen. We eventually said and quot;uncleand quot; at the 3.5 hour point. I had to go back the next day to finish the kitchen, clean the rest of the windows and clean the Florida room - that they didn't even start. Although the cleaning crew were not professional cleaners, I blame the Molly Maid office for their performance. They sent out two young girls, not professionals, with no motivation, apparently little cleaning experience and NO LEADERSHIP. They did not check with us to see how their crew did or if we were satisfied. Poor organization and we will not use Molly Maids again.

Description of Work
Vacuumed floors, cleaned toilets in three bathrooms, cleaned windows and did part of the kitchen.

09/10/2013

margaret G.

They did a good job. They were nice girls.

Description of Work
They did a general cleaning for me.

07/15/2013

Carol S.

Very responsive. I called a couple other services and they were too booked to get to me in the time frame I was hoping for. The manager called the day before to confirm, and then the day of to keep me informed of when they would arrive - a nice value add. The house sparkled when they were finished. I didn't even realize that they'd cleaned the inside of the microwave until a few days later.. and wow -- it was spotless. Very attentive to my needs, and the two individuals they sent did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Top to bottom cleaning of 5 bedroom house, including vacuuming rugs in basement.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

05/11/2012

Charles A.

They are good. They spend an hour to an hour and a half doing the job.

Description of Work
I use MOLLY MAID OF BEAVERCREEK for my housecleaning; they are here once a month. They did a regular cleaning plus they dusted the baseboards when they were last out here.

05/08/2012

H Max D.

They were good and they worked hard. Their vacuum cleaner they brought did not pick up as much as it should have.

Description of Work
I have used Molly Maids for housecleaning services for my daughter. It was a first time deep cleaning. They vacuumed, dusted, cleaned woodwork and doors.

09/28/2011

Matthew B.

They were fine. My mom purchased it as a gift for us. They were bonded and insured, which was good. It typically was the same people every time so they kind of knew what to do quicker. They were prompt and always called a day ahead of time to tell us what time they would be here. We never had any problems with them. Every time I asked them to do anything special, they always did it without any problems. When I would call them to ask them to do something different, they would call back in a couple of minutes. The quality was great. It was just a matter of affording it all the time. They were always here almost to the minute they said they would be. The girls were great. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We used Molly Maid Of Beavercreek for housecleaning.

05/18/2007

DAN F.

With my wife and I working so we need help keeping our home nice and clean. They do listen to your concerns and use cleaning products that we like. While they still don't make our bed like we like, we are very pleased and happy to come home to a spotless house. We feel like enjoying our weekends now that we have hired Molly Maids. Now if they would only mow the lawn.

Description of Work
We have Molly Maid of Beavercreek help us keep our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home clean on a weekly basis. The vacuuming is done, dusting, moping and thoroughly clean our kitchen and baths. We pay them monthly.

07/13/2006

MY WIFE HANDLES EVERYTHING BUT THE HOUSE IS ALWAYS REALLY CLEAN. I REALLY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM OR THE WORK THEY DO. THE HOUSE ISN'T SPOTLESS, THOUGH. THEY SEEM TO COME RIGHT AWAY WHEN WE NEED THEM.

Description of Work
THE COMPANY CLEANS OUR WHOLE HOUSE WHENEVER WE NEED THEIR SERVICES.

Grout Medic of Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Handy House Cleaning

Carroll's Organized Love

Hello Everybody!! Im ecstatic you are here on my profile!! My services that i provide are: *home organizing *home cleaning *packing and unpacking for a move I am a very dedicated, small town business owner. I pay attention to detail. I would love to be chosen for a task to tackle!! I have plenty of experience with all my services although I do not have any certifications. I work by myself but that does not stop me from being a very hard worker that will get the job done!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

1. Regular Service - Weekly, Every other Week and Monthly service. 2. Occasional Cleaning 3. One Time Cleans, including Move Ins and Move Outs.