Heeter Plumbing LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

Additional contact names - Kathy Heeter, Chris Heeter....

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
Narrow Path Plumbing

We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for payment.

McLean Plumbing

My name is Greg and I have been in the plumbing industry for 24 years. I have always specialized in service but have much experience in all aspects of plumbing. I do commercial and residential new installation and repair as well as gas work and underground service (water, sewer, gas) repair or replace. I also do kitchen & bath remodeling. There are currently 3 employees. I am state licensed in plumbing, hydronics, and HVAC. ***Currently our website is under construction***

03/21/2018

I was very pleased with all aspects of Heeter Plumbing. They were very efficient and professional. They replaced my outside faucet, which hadn't been usable for several years after freezing one winter, and installed the water heater both in one day. Unfortunately after trying a couple of different things, the tub faucet which had just a trickle of water coming from it, was was unable to be fixed t...

Description of Work
Replacement of outside faucet, inside tub faucet & water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/29/2017

Perfect. The technician was very thorough, friendly, and didn't mind my 100 questions. He definitely knew his job. In fact, from the scheduler on the phone, to the estimator on site, to the technician doing the job, my entire experience with this company was refreshing. All made me feel like I was their most important customer.

Description of Work
Gas line extension to the kitchen for a new gas range top.

08/10/2017

He was excellent. He was on time, and cleaned up behind himself. He was just really good. I had called around, and he was the cheapest that I can get. This was my first time using this company, and would recommend them!

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain in the upstairs shower, and in the downstairs sink.

Category drain cleaning

04/05/2016

My son-in-law handled the transaction for me; he spoke highly of Heeter Plumbing.

Description of Work
Plumbing work on a rental business property

02/13/2016

The plumber was courteous and quick.

Description of Work
Cleaned a clogged drain.

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial plumbing installation & repairs including back flow prevention, excavation, drain cleaning, gas and air lines, pumps, ejector pits, water heaters and treatment, video inspection, sewer & pumps.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check