Greater Dayton Construction Group

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

Greater Dayton Construction, LTD. Is Dayton, Ohio's premier commercial, residential and insurance general contractor. Over the last 25 years our three construction divisions have built, restored or custom constructed 20,000 commercial businesses and residential homes from Columbus to Cincinnati. We specialize in organized work flow to predictably complete our building projects on time, on budget with measurable results. Additional DBAS - Greater Dayton Building & Remodeling, Oberer Thompson Company, Greater Dayton Construction, Ltd. Additional email - info@gdcg.com....

Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati

EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi

02/14/2017

Victor came to my house, we discussed what I would like to have done and a general idea of what types of products I would like to use. After sending an email stating that he would follow up within 7-10 business days and a follow-up email from me, I never received a quote. Based on the conversation while Victor was at my house, my renovation cost (probably 20-40K) would not be worth their time as t...

Description of Work
I reached out to Greater Dayton to provide a quote on renovating my kitchen and creating a better layout with my Living Room/Dining Room and possible Family Room.

Category remodeling

04/04/2016

Everything went well. Schedule went a little long but we expect that from most re-modelers. Good quality materials and management. Cost was on the high side including extras but I guess you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Remodel master bath, family room, kitchen, master closet, rear deck and many other smaller improvements including many repairs which had been deferred.

Category closet systems,remodeling,home remodeling

02/23/2016

They didn't do a very satisfactory job. I had used them before. There was a problem with the guy that was the supervisor of the job. The siding job I did with them wasn't even good. They didn't finish it. There were somethings that they did well. It depended on which painter came out. There was one that was very messy and one that was very neat. I still have paint splattered on different things th...

Description of Work
Greater Dayton Construction Group repaired the roof, a chimney, and another place in the brick where there was some cracking in the mortar. They painted the interior of the house. They painted the ceilings and most of the walls.

Category masonry,roofing,chimney repair,interior painters

02/11/2016

Troy, Richard & mouse highly skilled basement looks like a magazine. High end insurance job done, right by true professional.

Description of Work
Full tear out & replace water damaged basement with code up grades.

Category basement waterproofing

02/02/2016

Prompt service, accommodating to my schedule, project completed on time.

Description of Work
Repair closet, carpet, base board, laundry room as result of water damage.

Category carpet installation,closet systems

Residential and commercial general contracting, roofing, structural drying, mold remediation, fire damage repair, crime scene clean-up, structural collapse tree removal, sewer backup, drywall, remodeling, renovations, siding, water extraction, smoke damage, odor removal, wind damage, lead abatement, flooring, gutters, painting & hail repairs.

Ask for details.