FRANKLYN WOODWORKS & HOME REPAIR LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

Free Estimates!! We are a company that has been in business for over 30yrs and still going! We have a Excellent record with the better business bureau, and many returning customers that are like family, we hope you join our family!...

Abu hani inc.

07/12/2017

They never performed the work and never returned phone calls after the initial estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two kitchen drawers that had broken tracks and were cracked. Franklin Woodworks came out promptly and assessed the problem, saying work could be done within a couple of days. The owner of the company called me the next day and made an appointment for the work. I thought all was well until they just didn't show up to do the work. I called a few more times, but they never returned my calls. I realize that I had a small job, but if there wasn't sufficient time for the company to follow through, then they should have indicated that at the beginning. To not return phone calls shows unprofessionalism.

07/11/2017

This is not the FRANKLYN WOODWORKS AND; HOME REPAIR LLC that it used to be. Day one found out that none of the wood work had been bought yet so they painted ( before removing old wood work). they rushed staining and used spray polyurethane on wood. It looked like crap. Made them redo wood. After redoing wood it still wasn't good so we made them continue working on it and then we drove 30 minutes t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled 2 bedrooms: Painted walls and ceilings; stained and installed new wood work; replaced two entry doors and 4 closet bypass doors; built jams and cased in 2 closets, master bathroom entrance, and 4 windows; installed ceiling fan.

CATEGORY closet systems,remodeling,woodworking,doors

06/07/2017

Very smoothly. Prompt estimate, timely, professional work, Most of all the estimate was very appropriate to the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A fence section which had some damaged wood blew down in a wind storm. Jenny estimated the repair and after I accepted it, was able to complete the work in a few days. Excellent job, reasonable price, I a very grateful to have my back yard closed again!

03/01/2017

I am very satisfied and pleased with the results. I will us them again and have no reservation recommending them to my friends and neighbors. Initially I reviewed my project needs, and the professionals at Franklyn put together a proposal of the work to be done. It took a couple of iterations via Email to get all the details of the proposal acceptable to both parties. I liked that because then the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a doorway enlarged and replaced door-frames, slabs, a bi-fold and slider. Also had some siding replaced in the front of the house.

CATEGORY drywall,siding,woodworking,doors

11/21/2016

Slow to return phone calls (3 days), if call is returned at all. Scheduled two appointments and they didn't show up for either appointment and did not call to let me know they would not be here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood work on outside of house as well as roof work.

CATEGORY woodworking

All types of maintenance, small and large repairs, kitchens, bathrooms, or whole house remodling. Drywall, carpentry, light electric, light plumbing. Termite damage repairs. Complete building maintance.

Electric service change overs. Hot water tanks. Heat and air. Carpet.

Free