Enterprise Roofing & Sheet Metal Co

Founded 1926 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

1021 Irving Ave

Dayton, OH 45409

45 Employees. Charges An Hourly Rate. Travel Charges Apply. Extra Charge For After Hours Service. Additional address - Po Box 545, Dayton, OH 45409....

12/24/2019

Harvey W.

The work went well, The price was competitive. Professionalism was very good. They were prompt and on schedule.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

07/03/2016

Ingrid D.

I asked them to come the following week but they showed up a week early while I was NOT home and did the work. They didn't place gutter properly plus downspout was touching the ground. Cannot attach fun-off tube. Called numerous times, noone has come out or called.

Description of Work
Replace part of my gutter, caulk around sunroofs and chimey.

01/23/2016

Bruce C.

We discovered a leak in our roof on Christmas Eve. With heavy rain in the forecast and a holiday weekend ahead of us, we were eager to address the problem. The company was officially closed in observance of the holiday, and the on-call emergency technician had trouble finding an available crew. We thought we would have to wait out the weekend and hope for the best. But, unexpectedly, we received a follow up call from the owner, who personally found an available crew. They were at our door within an hour and quickly identified and resolved the issue. They showed us photos of the damage and the repair so we could see exactly what they did. We've seen no further evidence of a leak since.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in roof

05/26/2015

Ashley M.

He never even showed up to give me an estimate

Description of Work
I called Enterprise Roofing after seeing their crew working on a nearby house. I talked to a guy to come out and after having to reschedule a couple of times and he never showed and never called back. I find it harder and harder to find good contractors. I would have appreciated it if he would have told me they just couldn't do it or wasn't interested in doing the job (it is a big house with a complicated roof).

Enterprise Roofing appreciates all feedback as a way to improve our service and business. However, in this instance, there may be a miscommunication or a mistake. Enterprise has not performed any residential roof replacement anywhere near this person's house this year. Also, Enterprise Roofing has not received any calls from a Ashley Montgomery or a person requesting an estimate from the listed address. Enterprise invest a good sum of money each year in a database and has a dedicated person tracking leads and jobs in order to help ensure no one falls through the cracks. Enterprise would be happy to extend an estimate at this time. Please call us at 937-298-8664 or email at office@enterpriserfg.com. We believe everyone should have an opportunity for an estimate. Please also note that there are many roofing contractors performing business in the Dayton area with similar names. This can be misleading and those firms have no affiliation with Enterprise Roofing, 1021 Irving Ave., Dayton, OH 45419. Have a good day and hope to hear from you.

10/29/2014

Tamara L.

There was no charge for them to come out. They seemed good. They kept telling me the biggest problem which was my chimney. They were the ones who kind of helped me pinpoint what was wrong up there.

Description of Work
Enterprise Roofing has come out to tell me what's wrong.

06/06/2013

David W.

They stayed at it and did a reasonably good job.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof and siding.

Category roofing,siding

02/11/2013

Ginny P.

we got a quote We were happy with it There was some problem with leaking after the new roof was put on They took care of it promptly with no hassel They were very profressional I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
We got a whole new roof on a very large house and had a few problems, but they are so professional that they took care of it right away with no hassel. The president of the company is just fantastic. We would definitely use them again!

07/03/2010

Ken M.

They subcontracted the work so I wasn't happy with them. If this was in the agreement, I didn't see it. The work that was done was good but I was not happy with the fact that I wasn't informed about the subcontracting.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Enterprise Roofing does sub-contract some roof replacement work. The salesman should notify the homeowner to make sure the homeowner does not have a preference. In this case, it does not seem the salesman notified the homeowner. All subcontractors and employees at Enterprise Roofing are held to the same high standard of quality. All subs and employees are covered by worker's comp and insurance. We apologize for the lack of communication and we will continue to strive to improve our customer's satisfaction.

11/16/2009

MARY ELLEN G.

The workmen arrived as scheduled, and performed the work outlined in the estimate. Overall, the project went well.

Description of Work
Crew removed shingles, replaced bad wood, installed Weathershield along eaves, installed vents, new flashings, new 30 year dimensional shingles, and cleared away debris.

08/26/2009

Donald B.

After suffering extensive hail damage to siding, house roof, barn roof, garage roof, and green house I called Enterprise to begin the repair process. The only thing I could get from this company was a visit from a salesman who couldn't be bothered to prepare a quote. After waiting 2 weeks with no response I called the company and was told they couldn't find the materials to reroof my barn even though it has the same type of roof that 90% of the barns in the country have. He told me maybe I should call a pole barn company. I called another roofing/ siding company and the salesman prepared a quote on the spot - for EVERYTHING. It took him about a half hour and came to over $35K and he will be doing the work. I am at a loss as to why a company that advertises to be professional is so totally stumped by one of the simplest roof designs in the world. They surely will never waste my time again!

Description of Work
We never got past the estimate stage. they never called me back or tried to notify me. Never offered to provide alternatves, or prices on portions of the work they could perform.

Category roofing,siding

Enterprise Roofing investigated the incident and made the following findings. Enterprise responded to the request for estimate in a timely manner. The salesperson offered an estimate for a standing seam roofing, but the owner wanted to match existing. The salesperson returned to the office and attempted to find the metal panels through our distributors. He was not able to find the panels and did not extend a bid for this reason. Enterprise apologizes for not being able to provide an estimate in this situation. Enterprise installs all types of roofing and keeping our sales staff informed and updated on all the different types of roofs is on ongoing effort. In the future, Enterprise will continue to train our sales staff in order to be able to provide for what the customers want. Enterprise will also continue to monitor our customer service and communications in order to find areas to improve. Enterprise regrets he was not able to get the estimate that he wanted and will work in the future to improve.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Interstate Contractors LLC

IC Roofing / Interstate Contractors LLC is a Commercial and Residential Roofing company based out of Mason, Ohio. Please contact us @ 513-372-5393 for all your Commercial roofing and Residential Roofing, gutters, siding, and Painting needs. roofing needs.

Four Seasons Seamless Gutters

Must own the Property
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Roofing, siding, gutters, roof coating, architectural sheet metal (including copper), slate & tile.

Below grade waterproofing.