D & L Construction and Restoration LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

We are a construction company with a strong background in damage restoration and insurance repairs. We also offer subcontracting services to other businesses. Family owned and operated with over 50 years of combined experience....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Pro Painting Solutions

I am a Dayton native providing "Home and Commercial Improvement at its Best!" Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority. I offer professional, insured service for residential and commercial properties at competitive rates. Call or email today to schedule an appointment for your free written estimate.

Stauffers Painting Systems LLC

Owner-operated company serving Columbus and Dayton surrounding areas. We are a full-service provider of interior and exterior painting. We have built our stellar reputation by providing quality painting services, expert customer service and reliability to our customers.

11/21/2012

First of all, I am in South Carolina and the property being remodeled is in Centerville, Ohio. Mother-in-law has lived in the house for seven years and the house has been neglected. Not many improvements or changes since original build in 1960 era. Dave and Jimmy, the owners of D&L Construction & Restoration LLC gave a bid that addressed my concerns and in particular the fact that I wanted the pro...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel to include counter countertop, sink, stove, caninets (above and below); tile floor cleaning/restoration. Bathroom (two) remodel to include new sink, new comode, and old tub/shower removal and new install in one bathroom; old sink removal and new sink and cabinet install, old shower restoration, new floor coverings, and paint in the other. Install new dryer vent system to outside of roof and new drywall in washer/dryer area. New doors throughout the house. New light fixtures throughout. Replace cracked and broken windows. Paint the interior. Remove front exterior wooden siding and replace with vinyl siding. Paint garage interior. Install ventless gas log firebox.

Category countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

General Construction and Residential Remodeling. Roofing and exterior refinishing. Fire Water Wind and Mold mitigation services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal