D & A Handyman Service LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

$25 off for Seniors and Military....

Buckeye Garage Door Repair

We can do anything from replacing broken springs, to openers, to replacing the whole door. We are licensed and insured in the state of Ohio. We can beat any competitors prices as we are a small business. The owner Jason still does most of the work himself.

Offers by Buckeye Garage Door Repair on Angi
Totton and son garage doors

New up and coming Garage Door Company offering top quality workmanship, years of experience and unbeatable prices! As a lead installer for a large outfit in kettering, Mark Totton spent years learning the in's and out's of the garage door business. From getting certified in residential and commercial installs to leading an install team on countless commercial installs, no job is too big or too small for him to handle. Now after going off on his own with his 9 year old son, he is determined to make a name for himself by offering perfect quality for the best price available. On top of offering amazing prices the company also gives back to their community by donating gift cards to the teachers in their local area! With amazing ratings here, on facebook and the BBB, Totton and Son Garage Doors is a company you can trust to give you a five star experience.

Offers by Totton and son garage doors on Angi
T and R Services

I have been doing low voltage electric for three years now. Including fire alarm, security systems, data, cameras, and more. Able to setup network for businesses, or homes. Also able to do sound systems for home theatres and or speaker systems for businesses. Always thrive for quality and good customer service. Have enough knowledge to do minor electrical.

03/10/2016

11/14/2015

He told me to call him back in a week. I called him back and he has not called me back.

Description of Work
I called and talked to him.

06/02/2015

Dino is a perfectionist. He takes pride in his work and in how he works. You aren't going to spend hours cleaning up after him. He works many jobs alone but also can pull in help as needed. On this job, he did all the work himself. The work was done in phases because once the windows were taken out, another firm did the glasswork which took several weeks. Dino's patch job where the four windows we...

Description of Work
For this particular review, Dino updated the garage of our new home which is being renovated in Dayton's South Park Historical Neighborhood: removed side windows and filled in with matching wood siding, replaced rear windows with shatter proof glass and reinstalled, replaced exterior door and rebuild frame, and installed new security light and programmed timer. He has also done work at my current home in Oakwood and my uncle's home in Butler Township over the last several years. At my home, he has replaced the wood around our paved walkway and installed a replacement outdoor light on a pole including poring a new concrete foundation and wiring. He's also done smaller jobs such as removing a peg board from the basement and repairing the wall. At my uncle's he set up new drainage lines away from the house, repaired wood paneling in the bathroom, framed in the new junction box (electricians had just left a big hole), installed a new window in the shed/barn, and helped to mount hanging cabinets in living room. I'm likely missing a few jobs but he can do pretty much anything and will tell you if he doesn't think he is the right person for the job.

02/25/2014

They did pretty good. I didn't have any complaints with them. The price was what I expected. It wasn't really high and it wasn't really low. It was what I figured it was going to be. They came right out and they knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
I used D & A Handyman Service LLC for handyman services.

08/31/2011

I paid $800 for the job. He was very good. He had a very professional conduct. He was very punctual when it came to giving the estimate. He maintained a very clean work area. He worked on my rental house. So, I could go out and check on his work. Everything was very neat and organized, which showed his consideration for my house. It took him about 3-4 days to do the work. I would use his services ...

Description of Work
I used D & A Handyman Service LLC, a year ago. He replaced a shower base in tile in the bathroom.

Category handyman service

Handyman. Plumbing & Electrical Repair, Drywall Installation & Repair, Metal Studs, Flooring, Tile & Doors.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available