BUYER'S CORNER REALTY

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

As exclusive buyer real estate agents we work in over 5 counties in the Miami Valley area in addition to northern Cincinnati. Counties are mainly Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Miami, Clark, Hamilton, and Butler. Buyer's Corner Realty has been working exclusively for homebuyers for since 1992. Working as a team we combine expertise and integrity to ensure our clients' needs are met. We also are members of the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (NAEBA) meaning we hold ourselves to an even higher standard of representation for our clients. Insist on having someone who's always in your corner!...

David Campbell, Realtor

***** Associate Partner with COLDWELL BANKER HERITAGE REALTORS***** Angie's List Super Service Award winner*****Certified in residential sale transactions by the Residential Sales Council*****23 years experience*****I help people buy and sell residential real estate. This is a business transaction and you are best served by someone that also has an advanced business education. The MBA I earned provides the needed skills to help me negotiate your transaction. I'm also certified in residential sales and have earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation which is the highest designation in this career field. Only 3% of agents have achieved this level. If you have the choice, why not go with someone proven and certified? Another difference with my service is that I don't practice dual agency. I won't represent both sides in a transaction as other agents do. It's a conflict of interest and not the best way to represent you. I'll see your transaction through to the end - myself. Agents on a team can't make this promise. If I list your home you'll talk to me all the way through. If you buy with me you'll talk to me all the way through. If you work with an agent on a team you'll be passed from one team member to the next as you work toward closing. You'll be working with people you've never met and don't know the details. With my system you'll have a better & more positive personal experience.

06/02/2021

Buyer's Corner was very responsive, probably responding within two hours to every email, text message, or phone call. Buyer's Corner was very patient, which I appreciated, and I also appreciated the assistance to advise me on things to consider, including things that were important but of which I had never previously been aware. Buyer's Corner never pushed me into anything - always providing feedb...

Description of Work
Buyer's agent to represent the interests of a homebuyer

Category real estate agents

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you and your parents. I hope your move goes smoothly and you enjoy your lovely new home.

05/06/2021

It was stressful being a buyer in this market but, with Jan and Bob’s help we found a house in the school district we wanted to stay in. They worked around our work schedule to show us multiple houses a week for about a month or so. We probably won’t ever move again so we won’t need their services again but, I will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Buyer realtor

12/01/2020

Bob and Janis helped with a unique situation where I needed to purchase a home without physically seeing it. They helped direct me to a local mortgage company to handle my FHA loan, and made things very easy.

Description of Work
Purchasing a home.

Category real estate agents

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's very much appreciated. We hope you're enjoying your new home.

08/20/2020

Went well, they took care of many items. The interacted well on my behalf and were very responsive. Services paid via seller's representative commission

Description of Work
Buyers Corner was my representative in a real estate purchase

Category real estate agents

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review. It's much appreciated. Also, if you need a listing agent for your current home, I can refer you to someone we've used for years. Thanks, again. Jan

05/12/2020

I can't say enough good things about Buyer's Corner! This was our first time buying a home and Jan was amazing. She helped us by answering our questions and offering helpful advice along the way. Showed us several homes we were interested in. Jan & Bob make a great team and were very knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate including the extra steps needed for a VA mortgage. I highlly recommend...

Description of Work
Buying a home.

Category real estate agents

Real Estate Brokers offering 100% Buyer representation. As Exclusive Buyer Agents, we work to protect our buyer's interests throughout the entire process. We give you 20 years experience, honesty, and a goal of total customer satisfaction. Member of NAEBA, National Assoc. of Exclusive Buyer Agents. We do have access to all listings of homes for sale and will also work with FSBO's (For Sale By Owner). At no out-of-pocket cost to you it pays to have someone in your Corner.

We do not list homes for sale, but we do have a select list of agents who we feel do a good job listing houses.

Free market analysis