Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

30 employees. Sub-contractors utilized as needed on each project. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charges may apply for after-hour services. Live and in-house 24/7 emergency response team....

DryMaxx Ohio

We offer Free Estimates! We also provide 24 hour emergency services for those unplanned and urgent circumstances that require immediate attention. DryMaxx was established in 2017, by a dedicated owner with more than 25 years of experience. According to IICRC (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards, we pride ourselves on exceeding required qualifications making our team both knowledgeable and competent. Certifications include: WRT (Water Restoration Technician), AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Drying), FST (Fire/Smoke Technician), HST, OCT, CCT, RCT, TCS, MWR, MFSR. We hold an A+ award with BBB and a Top Rated Business with HomeAdvisor. Our work family is committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll continue to choose us for your restoration needs! Our trained professionals apply innovative processes that you can rely on, while keeping your specific needs in mind. Our friendly office staff will be there to assist you with insurance inquiries and claims to make this as easy for you as possible. Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to help!

Offers by DryMaxx Ohio on Angi
All Pro Select Painting LLC

Owner/operator, Interior and Exterior, Expert anaysis of previous coatings, No money down. Nobody has a better reputation in the Greater Dayton Area for over 25 years. Give your home or business it's first great Paint Job. Call me, Kenny Stammen, any time and I'll personally meet with you. It's hard to find great, conscientious workers and that's why my son, Luke and I do all the work. We clean everything first, make repairs inside and out, use products that last and clean again. Nobody is more thorough, we do it all and you pay us when you're satisfied. Proof of insurance and letters of recommendation always provided with estimate. Painting is not all we can do, Painting is what I love to do! Call now!

A.SDecorations

06/14/2017

Those people did nothing week after week kept promissing and they are dis-honest.

Description of Work
Clean up fire debrees. Get rid of smell. Reconstruction.

Category drywall

12/15/2016

They were very pleasant young men. They were good to me and my two cats. They were very thorough and I was very pleased with their work. They had to shuffle furniture around and put it where-ever I directed them. I would highly recommend them. They worked with me on the flooring, and I felt that they went out of their way to make sure I got what I wanted.

Description of Work
3 rooms were damaged by water and mold. They took care of the water and mold damage. They came and replaced drywall and insulation. They replaced carpet. They painted and have did our floors

Category carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

01/07/2016

Great experience. They came out to give me the estimate then got the work scheduled quickly. They finished in the amount of time they estimated and the side looks great now. They also did an excellent job on the clean-up!

Description of Work
Replaced and primed for painting most of the wood siding on the west side of my house and also put insulation in that side.

Category drywall,siding,house painters

05/29/2014

Their craftsmanship stood out. They are excellent. The price was very good. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler in July 2012. They built our house after a fire.

Category home remodeling

04/09/2014

The work involved replacing some ceiling drywall and painting. They ended up repainting the entire ceilings rather than just patchwork so the painting looked the same color. They did an excellent job and were extremely respectful. I would definitely hire them again. The only problem that occurred was that they arrived about an hour late. When we called the manager, he was responsive to our concern...

Description of Work
They repaired ceiling damage caused by an ice dam.

Category drywall

Full service general contractor, insurance repair, fire, water & storm restoration, home remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, new construction, mediation services & content cleaning and storage.

Tree removal