Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

30 employees. Sub-contractors utilized as needed on each project. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charges may apply for after-hour services. Live and in-house 24/7 emergency response team....

American Home Tech

American Home Tech

American Home Tech, provides full service restoration, remodeling, inspection and addition expertise and services in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. American Home Tech offers residential and commercial roofing siding, windows, doors, general contracting, drywall, gutters, painting, interior remodeling for kitchens, basements and bathrooms, and more. Trust is just one thing that American Home Tech strives to build by providing expert services at a price to fit any budget. The organization’s mission is to be the leading provider of value-added solutions to its customers, leaving a lasting impact on every person it encounters, all with truth, fairness, and integrity. When disaster strikes, American Home Tech is here to help homeowners start the recovery process and ensure they get what they deserve from insurance providers. American Home Tech insurance specialists provide the needed counsel and support to secure full coverage, whenever possible, for the damage.

06/14/2017

Those people did nothing week after week kept promissing and they are dis-honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up fire debrees. Get rid of smell. Reconstruction.

CATEGORY drywall

12/15/2016

They were very pleasant young men. They were good to me and my two cats. They were very thorough and I was very pleased with their work. They had to shuffle furniture around and put it where-ever I directed them. I would highly recommend them. They worked with me on the flooring, and I felt that they went out of their way to make sure I got what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 rooms were damaged by water and mold. They took care of the water and mold damage. They came and replaced drywall and insulation. They replaced carpet. They painted and have did our floors

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

01/07/2016

Great experience. They came out to give me the estimate then got the work scheduled quickly. They finished in the amount of time they estimated and the side looks great now. They also did an excellent job on the clean-up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and primed for painting most of the wood siding on the west side of my house and also put insulation in that side.

CATEGORY drywall,siding,house painters

05/29/2014

Their craftsmanship stood out. They are excellent. The price was very good. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler in July 2012. They built our house after a fire.

CATEGORY home remodeling

04/09/2014

The work involved replacing some ceiling drywall and painting. They ended up repainting the entire ceilings rather than just patchwork so the painting looked the same color. They did an excellent job and were extremely respectful. I would definitely hire them again. The only problem that occurred was that they arrived about an hour late. When we called the manager, he was responsive to our concern...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired ceiling damage caused by an ice dam.

CATEGORY drywall

Full service general contractor, insurance repair, fire, water & storm restoration, home remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, new construction, mediation services & content cleaning and storage.

Tree removal