American Way Van & Storage

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Along with dedication, moving expertise, knowledge, and commitment to the moving business American Way Van & Storage Inc. has a family with strong family values to back up our mission statement, that customers are always placed first in our decision process which "LET'S OUR FAMILY MOVE YOUR FAMILY" and mean it....

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

Manifest Shipping

Located in southwestern Ohio, Manifest Shipping LLC is a reputable and trusted residential moving company. We are licensed and insured to complete all moves in compliance with federal Department of Transportation regulations. Through our years of providing exceptional service we have completed over 500 interstate and intrastate moves while maintaining a 100% positive review rating. Our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction has earned us accreditation through the Better Business Bureau with an “A” rating. Our mission is to continually strive toward providing the best start to finish moving experience for our customers. We believe there is always room for improvement. Move with us today!

Moving Ahead Services

Local and Long Distance Movers in Cincinnati Whether you’re moving to or from the heart of the downtown Riverfront in Cincinnati, planning a move in the east end, or any of the surrounding Cinci metro areas, our top-rated Cincinnati movers will ensure an easy, seamless transition! Moving can certainly be stressful and time-consuming, which is exactly why you should hire reputable, experienced professionals to guarantee a smooth move. Our skilled Cincinnati movers will help walk you through your entire move, starting by creating a detailed and customized moving plan. We will come prepared, and ready to move your items safely, and quickly saving you headaches and back pains. Moving Ahead Services offers a full service moving approach as well as labor-only options to fit your unique needs and budget.

09/16/2019

Employee stole my wedding ring--after they treated me like a liar and a cheat and ignored my phone calls I got proof from the police in the form of said employee on photo surveillance pawning it. Long story short, they overbooked and hired a temp service employee. Temp service only did a state background check on social security number. A national background check would have uncovered a felony record. AWVS does not see that they did anything wrong. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT HOLD THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE TO WHO THEY PUT IN YOUR HOME--this is in their own words... I have given them 2 months to work this out with me. I have yet to even get a real apology.

Description of Work
Moving services

07/27/2017

They were the ones who did the estimating. Then I paid the other company. I would not use them for booking again. If they went with a different Van line we would use them again.

Description of Work
Agent for moving company.

07/15/2017

Went great! They were prompt, courteous, careful with our belongings, responded to all our questions and made sure all inventory was accounted for.

Description of Work
Transported our furniture from Ohio to Nevada.

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed], should you need our services in the future please do not hesitate to contact us back!

07/14/2017

Very smoothly, delivered the next day with great care and punctuality.

Description of Work
Out of state moving

10/16/2014

It was okay at best. They could have been more diligent and careful. A leg was broken off a couch, there was a severe scratch on a table top, and a broken latch on a ladder. We would not hire them again because they weren't professional.

Description of Work
They moved us from Cincinnati to Las Vegas.

Category moving companies

Our records indicate your relocation transpired not in 2014 but in 2011. You relocation to Las Vegas was performed by National Van Lines and not our company. We were only the booking agent for your relocation and did nothing to cause damage or any items that may have been presented unprofessional. If we would of known and any dissatisfaction back 3 years ago we would of certainly resolved any questions or problems at that time. I believe it is unfair now to rate such a low rating on items we were not a part of or can not resolve 3 years later. If we can do anything to help in rectifying it now please contact us directly and we will do everything humanly possible to make it happen.

10/15/2014

Everything went fine! They seemed very professional. It's been almost a week though and we haven't heard from them with a quote. It was fine they couldn't give an estimate on the spot, but we expected it by now.

Description of Work
They came out Thursday to evaluate our move.

Category moving companies

I believe this was selected under the wrong mover. I do not show any record of [member name removed] contact our office or asking for a quote from our office. We pride ourselves in presenting the estimate on the spot so this must belong to a different company.

10/15/2014

They were great! They were one of the cheapest bids we received! They took two days to pack up the household. They loaded the truck. It took less than a week to drive it to the new location. There was no damage during the move.

Description of Work
They moved us from Richard, IN to Greenville, OH.

10/15/2014

They took care of everything! They were prompt and on time. There was a little damage on a few items during the shipment though.

Description of Work
They moved us from Sydney OH to Goose Creek SC.

Category moving companies

(Member name removed) I am very sorry to hear your relocation did not achieve a 100% quality rating as we expect with every relocation. If we were made aware when the items were transpiring we would of resolved those immediately. I noticed you mentioned that damage accrued during the relocation process. I want to remind you that you had Full Replacement coverage on your relocation. If you will contact National Van Lines claims department directly they will resolve any matters on rectifying any damage that did occur. Please contact them at 800-365-0113. They will need your name and Bill of Lading number which is 262570. If you need any assistance in this matter please don't hesitate to contact our office directly. I hope this will help in reevaluating our score on Angie's list and continuing future business with you and our organization.

10/14/2014

I am not pleased with their service. There was damage due to poor packing. While they were re-packing the truck at one point they left some furniture on the street and they damaged some of the furniture. Some of the furniture was oil stained which I had to get re-upholstery. The cost of the services was about $4,500 and the cost of the upholstery was about $3,000 from damage. They settled with me $300 to reimburse for the upholstery service.

Description of Work
They moved me from Virginia to Ohio.

10/14/2014

I don't remember any issues. I don't recall any damage either, but it was several years ago.

Description of Work
They moved everything from OH to FL.

Category moving companies

10% Senior Discount for Local Moves. Full Service Moving & storage offering local, intrastate, interstate, international, office & industrial, storage, packing & crating.

Mini storage type of services, our storage facility is secured, heated & vaulted. We do not rent trucks