Almighty Ducts Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

8821 Shadycreek Dr.

Dayton, OH 45458

Almighty Ducts Air Duct Cleaning is a locally owned company and has been in business since 1997. We specialize in Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning. The owner does the work and he has an extensive amount of experience. You can be confident that we will be professional and you will be another satisfied customer. Check us out with the BBB, we have an A+ rating! ...

06/01/2019

Jennifer P.

Jim was very pleasant to deal with and did a good job. I have bad allergies and could feel the difference in our home's air quality the next morning. Price was reasonable given the scoop of work performed.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

10/08/2017

Kavir D.

He was very hard working and quick. He did a thorough job of cleaning the duct work as well as cleaning up after the work was done.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

08/28/2017

Sharon P.

He was very thorough and worked hard the entire time

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

07/20/2015

Patricia R.

I woke up to water inside my clothes dryer, and after calling several local companies, realized the problem was most likely my dryer vent duct. In the 5 years we've owned this home, we've never cleaned it, and we don't know if the previous home owners ever did, either. Almighty Ducts was prompt in answering questions and worked diligently to schedule me on such short notice and last minute. The woman on the phone was very helpful and very friendly. The worker arrived within the guestimated time window, assessed the situation (duct was clogged, which caused the moisture issue) and went to work. I'd say he was here for about an hour, perhaps an hour and a half and was pleasant and easy going. We had a plastic vent pipe, which had been completely clogged, that attached to a metal duct that ran out the side of the house. Part of the blockage was a bird's nest. (Yikes!) He vacuumed everything out from the inside and pushed everything through from the outside. I was worried there would be lint and dust everywhere while he worked, but not a drop! He even vacuumed up a good portion of my laundry room when he was done and got out old dust and lint! He was able to clean & salvage my metal accordion duct (that you buy at the hardware store) and attach it to a new sheet metal elbow and eliminate any plastic parts. He also added a cage at the end of the duct, on the exterior of the house, to prevent further nesting issues. I've got a laundry load in now and can't wait to see how fast it gets dried! All in all, I'm pleased with his work and happy to have my dryer back. He said I should clean the duct about every 5 years and I'll be calling him to do the job.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent, dryer & replaced portion of vent pipe

06/21/2015

STEVEN H.

Everything from the phone order process to the on-site work was vary professional and thorough. Very nice people to work with. Definately will use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts, furnace blower motor, a/c coil and dryer vent

04/21/2014

Candi M.

What a great service! Completely professional, arrived on time, very trustworthy...will be getting them out to clean the ducts again this year!

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts

08/22/2013

Gordon R.

We initially used them to both clean our dryer vent and evaluate their level of service. Given our experience with the dryer vent, we then engaged them to also clean our home's ductwork. In both instances our experience was very positive. They were professional, explained each of the processes - complete with a diagram of our dryer vent's construction. In both instances they did an excellent job, were friendly, polite and very efficient. We had had another "well advertised" company perform the same services a couple of years ago. The previous company didn't even come close to the level and amount of services, quality and professionalism and were far more expensive than the Allmighty Ducts. We're always very skeptical about who to choose to perform services in and around our home, but Angie's List has always led us to the best provider...Allmighty Ducts is no exception.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and whole house ductwork cleaning.

07/23/2013

Cynthia A B.

They did a good job, however, some of our ductwork is round and flexible (like a dryer vent hose). I'm not sure that they were able to get all of the dirt out of these sections of the ductwork. He had a lot of dust for a while after the cleaning was done. I do attribute this to the type of ductwork. I did advise them when I called of the type of ductwork that we have, and was informed that they can still clean it. I'm not sure they were able to.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized air ducts

06/18/2013

Thomas R.

I have 4 dryer vents that all vent to the roof. Jim from Almighty Ducts came out the day after I phoned them. He was professional and thorough. He gave me a very good price too! I am very happy with his work!

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 dryer vents.

05/18/2013

Candi M.

Almighty Air Ducts was a WONDERFUL company to work with! Arrived on time, said it would take 4 hours, and it did take EXACTLY that amount of time! I left the technician, Jim, to work while I was at my office, and returned to find things completed and wonderfully done when I returned! Great experience...he WILL be doing work for us in the future.

Description of Work
Complete cleaning and disinfecting of air ducts for our new home.

04/09/2013

Samuel S.

It went well. I received three estimates. Their estimate was a little higher then the other estimates; however, I wanted a company that specifically specialized in duct cleaning and maintenance. They arrived on time, worked for the entire time, and were professional.

Description of Work
I needed the ducts cleaned and dryer vent cleaned in a rental property that I manage.

02/18/2013

Shiloh G.

This company did an excellent job. He arrived right on time and explained the whole process and how long it would take. He finished when he said he would. I couldn't have been more pleased with the job he did, his professionalism and the end results.

Description of Work
I had my ducts and my dryer vent cleaned. My dryer was not heating up very well and not drying clothes. I didn't know if cleaning the vent would help but it was worth a try since he was cleaning the ducts as well. He cleaned the dryer vent inside and outside the house and when he was done we actually found a dead bird in the outside vent! After the cleaning my dryer worked like new again. He seemed to go out of his way to do a very thorough job. I had never had this type of work done before and was extremely pleased with the quality of work and the end results. They were very polite and professional and explained the process. He worked efficiently and cleaned everything up when the job was complete. The price I was quoted over the phone was the price I paid at the end of the job. I have recommended Almighty Ducts to my friends & family.

07/10/2012

Denise W.

Everything went well. On time. cleaned the vent. happy with their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned our dryer vent on the inside and at the outside vent.

01/03/2012

Rick D.

Almighty Ducts dryer vent cleaning may be a little more on the pricer side, however it is well worth it. They were friendly and efficient. The service person was able to identify some minor problems with the set up of my dryer and was able to fix them on the spot. I have had this service performed by Aabel in the past and my entire house ended up smelling like diesel fuel. Not the case this time with Almighty Ducts. I m extremely pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Dryer vents cleaned.

07/13/2011

Justin R.

Almighty Ducts showed up on time, explained the process, then spent a good 4 hours or so cleaning and sanitizing my whole air system. The results were great - all the bad smells are gone and I'm no longer afraid to turn the AC on. The service was great, the guys were professional, and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
When I first turned on the AC in my new house, it smelled like mold and other bad things. Almighty Ducts came out, cleaned out every duct line in my slab foundation, plus the two air return vents, then sprayed sanitizer into the lines. On top of that, they cleaned out the blower motor in the furnace/AC unit, then cleaned and sanitized the condenser coils.

05/23/2011

Alicia N.

Overall it was a good experience. They came at a time that fit my schedule. The day they came they had a flat tire on their trailer on the way to the house and were a little late. However, they came ahead to tell me what was happening. When they arrived they got right to work. They were thorough, careful and did an execellent job. The smell in the house (it is a new purchase) from the 2 large dogs belonging to the previous owner is completely gone and the ducts shine. There was some confusion over whether or not I'd ordered the dryer vent vacuumed out, but they came back promptly and cleaned it free of charge. They were not cheap, but worth the money. I would use them again without hesitiation.

Description of Work
They cleaned the ductwork, furnace, and sanitized the ductwork system. They also cleaned the dryer vent.

01/20/2011

James R.

Provided an estimate over the phone knowing the number of registers and intake air vents. Price competitive among three quotes for companies with similiar processess i.e. vacuum truck vs portable machine. Showed up on time--got right to work. Personnel were friendly and professioinal. Did a thorough job of cleaning and sanitizing ducts, furnace blower, and main trunk lines. I was extremely pleased with service and would use them again.

Description of Work
Assembled vacuum hose from truck Connected to main air duct above furnace in basement Used a air pressure wand to clean out each duct Used a combination of wand and extension tools to clean out the main lines Removed blower from furnace and thoroughly cleaned using air pressusre Cleaned dryer vent duct Cleaned up after the job

11/17/2010

Gary C.

The service man arrived promptly at the scheduled time and worked for almost four hours in cleaning the ductwork. He was careful to cover all registers so as to not blow dust into the house, and was very thorough in the cleaning job. I have had less expensive duct cleanings from other companies in the past. However, the service provider was not as painstaking. I would use Almighty Ducts again without reservation.

Description of Work
It has been several years since the air ducts and dryer vent in my small home have had a thorough cleaning. I chose Almighty Ducts because they were able to perform both of these services on a single call.

08/13/2010

Julie D.

They were wonderful to work with, they were very professional. They gave reasonable quotes and did exactly what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
They cleaned our air ducts.

05/25/2010

Tracy F.

He arrived on time and worked around other contractors we had on site. He explained what he would be doing and was very pleasant and professional. He explained he had to cut into the ductwork in the basement, but also that he would patch them. He reviewed all the hot air and cold air returns in each room. He moved furniture carefully as needed and replaced them as well. He used a "whip" to loosen the debris, sucked it out, and then sanitized all the ductwork. He was careful to work his way through every bit of ductwork. He spent from 9:30am to 6:30pm working on our ductwork. The actual price was just slightly higher ($40) than the estimate, because we had more vents than estimated - which I expected from my initial conversation with the company. So, no surprises there. I was very pleased and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
He cleaned all the ductwork in our 3800 sq. ft. home. They hadn't ever been cleaned, I don't believe.

04/22/2010

Matt S.

I had a repairperson out the same day from Sears to repair my dryer. Turns out it wasn't the dryer, but a clogged dryer vent that was causing the problem. I was already home from work, and was really hoping I could get somone to come out the same day. Called the Almighty Ducts and they were at my house within 30 minutes. The spent an hour cleaning out the vent and were more than thorough. I would use them again, hands down.

Description of Work
Cleaned / unclogged dryer vent / duct

03/19/2008

Myrna N.

Very well. Arrived on schedule, Worked very clean. Was careful not to scratch my floors and walls etc. Cleaned up after themselves. Said it would be 4 1/2 hrs, and that it was. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned the furnace, cleaned all the duct work, vents, cold air returns, filters and anything else they were supposed to do.

09/10/2007

Libby H.

Employee reported to location on time. Project took a little more time than anticipated due to my lack of knowing the exact number of vents in the home. There was no mess and the employee was professional and friendly. This employee even removed a non working humidifier without my asking. Saved me money because of his own initiative. I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned and deodorized all air ducts and returns. Cleaned furnace.

05/18/2007

Gary M.

They were fast, on time, cleaned up their mess and overall did a really fine job! The guys were very professional while in my home and their service was reasonably priced. I would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Almighty used a vacuum suctioned hose to clean out all the air ducts in my 5000 square foot home.

07/13/2006

BILL H.

I FELT THAT THEY RESPECTED MY HOME AND PROPERTY. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND WERE EFFICIENT. THEY WERE NICE TO TALK TO AND GAVE US SOME HELPFUL TIPS. THEY RETURNED ITEMS MY KIDS HAD DROPPED IN THERE.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY AIR DUCTS. THEY ALSO CLEANED THE VENTS AND COLD AIR RETURNS.

Essential Air

We specialize in duct cleaning and sanitation, as well as dryer vent cleaning to leave your home or business with the best indoor air quality as possible! We are a small local business that thrives on customer satisfaction and thorough work! We are an owner-operated business.

Extreme Heating And Air Conditioning

Financing available. Additional phone numbers - (937) 426-4807, (937) 426-6534, (937) 476-7697, (937) 426-6563. Additional email - info@extremeheating.com. Award winning Installations view website at www.extremeheating.com

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

Offers by Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration on Angi
    $10

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Sanitizing, Furnace Cleaning.