Allied Services, Inc.

Founded 1955 • With Angi since July 2006

2710 Linden Ave Ste H

Dayton, OH 45410

Allied Services, Inc. serves the Dayton, OH area with heating, cooling, and geothermal temperature systems & services. Our company has the knowledge needed for every phase of your heating or cooling system. We will create a comfort system that is just right for your needs. We can even offer alternate ways of doing the repair, giving you a choice to fit your personal budget and preference. We have the expertise and equipment to do the job right the first time. When it comes to something as important as the air in your home, trust our experts. Contact us today!...

07/06/2016

Carolyn F.

Nothing in particular stands out about their service. That's who I bought the furnace and air conditioner from and I use them for service. I think the cost is about average.

Description of Work
I use Allied Services for heating and air conditioning. They were last here to clean the furnace and air conditioner.

10/25/2015

Scott T.

I've used them 25 years never had a problem with them either doing the preventive maintenance or service call.

Description of Work
Cleaned furnace,did preventive maintenance before heating and cooling season (approximately 250 per year)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

09/29/2014

Nicholas L.

He did the check and gave suggestions on what needed to be updated. When I asked for a quote, he said the and quot;officeand quot; needed to do quotes and then I never heard back. Nick

Description of Work
79 point tune-up

09/19/2014

Maureen R.

I would say I didn't care for their services and they don't have to worry about coming out to servicing anything at my house again. Not to mention I never did hear back from them on whether or not they had found a circuit board for my furnace. An as for the technician I had that day he couldn't answer any of the questions I was asking him of what could have caused the board to go bad. Of course I had it working temporarily for them to check the burner and the blower to make sure they were working ok but I had told him the story of what happened afterwards and he still couldn't answer my question. Some technician. Anyhow after the way I got treated I decided to order the board from Butler Heating and Air out of Dayton,ohio. I gave them the exact info I gave these guys an he found the part I needed and the price for it told me he could get it to me in two days. So for anybody and everybody that reads this if you need parts in a timely manner call Butler Heating and Air out of Dayton, Ohio.

Description of Work
Allied Services came to service my oil furnace. At the time of service a part for the furnace was supposed to get replace with a new one but chad at allied said I didn't get him the right info. The week before of the service I called an he told me what the price would be for one but all of a suddon on the day of service I called to see if the part was in and said he couldn't get one due to lack of info I gave. He said is technicians would have to get the right info off the furnace to try and find one. Well I watched the service tech get the info he needed before he left and what do you know it was the same info I gave over the phone. Talk about making someone look like an idiot.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have checked our records and our Company has not been at this address. Liberty Township is out of the services area for Allied Services.

06/03/2014

Heidi M.

We have purchased 2 furnaces/heat pumps from Allied services and they do all of our repairs and maintenance. We have never had a problem.

Description of Work
renewal of service contract for furnace that they installed. twice yearly furnace and heat pump check.

03/28/2014

Jesse W.

I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Allied Services Inc. fixed my wall.

Category appliance repair

01/29/2014

Lynette R.

Don arrived at the specified time. He used shoe covers to walk through the house. He went right to work on the problem and after completing paperwork went back down to furnace to make sure it was working properly.

Description of Work
Changed limit switch and installed thermostat

04/29/2013

Bruce H.

Work completed satisfactorily in one visit.

Description of Work
A/C not cooling. Fixed day after we called and had been fine since. They have done work for us before and have been reliable with reasonable prices.

12/28/2012

Judy M.

Very professional job, with courteous repairman.

Description of Work
Fan replaced on outside a/c condenser unit

12/05/2012

Robert M.

Allied provided me a quick quotation, (same week) that was very competitive. I felt they were very honest, technically capable and had the best price for service I was interested in.

Description of Work
Getting quotes for having Gas Furnace replaced.

Essential Air

We specialize in duct cleaning and sanitation, as well as dryer vent cleaning to leave your home or business with the best indoor air quality as possible! We are a small local business that thrives on customer satisfaction and thorough work! We are an owner-operated business.

Extreme Heating And Air Conditioning

Financing available. Additional phone numbers - (937) 426-4807, (937) 426-6534, (937) 476-7697, (937) 426-6563. Additional email - info@extremeheating.com. Award winning Installations view website at www.extremeheating.com

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

Offers by Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Allied Services, Inc.

How is Allied Services, Inc. overall rated?

Allied Services, Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Allied Services, Inc. open?

Allied Services, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Allied Services, Inc. provide

Allied Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Does Allied Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Allied Services, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Allied Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Allied Services, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Allied Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Allied Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Allied Services, Inc.?

Yes, Allied Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Allied Services, Inc. offer?

Allied Services, Inc. offers the following services: HVAC, HVAC Service and Maintenance, AC, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Repair, Geothermal, Mini Split Systems, Ductless Mini Splits, Air Duct Cleaning, Heating, Heat Pump Furnace Repairs, Furnace Replacement and Installation