All Spark Electric

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

Full service electrical contractor....

Solar Is Freedom

Solar Is Freedom is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and services the greater Cincinnati area (including northern Kentucky, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana) and Dayton. SIF has offices in Columbus, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky that service the greater Columbus and Louisville areas as well. Through the installation of a solar array powered by photovoltaic solar panels, Solar Is Freedom enables homeowners and businesses alike to achieve energy independence. SIF offers a free consultation to determine your needs, resulting in a design for a solar system customized specifically for your home or business. With no money down financing plans, low monthly payments make going solar a no-brainer - if you are paying your electric bill, you are overpaying for your electricity. Switching to solar is the right move for your community. It is a decision that supports local business and brings the benefits of clean energy production to your local economic environment, as opposed to burning fossil fuels and supporting a regulated monopoly. The best part is, for most homeowners, it is also the right move financially. To find out how amazing the savings can be, sign up for an evaluation today!

Offers by Solar Is Freedom  on Angi
Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Singer Vaughn Electric

SVE is a residential electrical company in Kettering Ohio and we do all residential electrical needs including Whole home generators, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, panel upgrades and more....

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Was able to locate a faulty outdoor outlet that was causing issues with the rest of the circuit.

Category electrician

Panel change, service upgrades, pools, generators, ceiling fan, new circuits, reconnects, new additions, inspections, landscape lighting, troubleshooting, can lights, H.I.D. lighting,