All Drain

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

All drain Dayton Oh provides drain and sewer cleaning services at affordable rates. We are dedicated to providing prompt services, quality workmanship to our valued residential and commercial customers in the Dayton Ohio area. We unclog all drains such as Sink drains, toilets, Septic tank lines, bathtubs, grease trap drains, floor drains, drain tiles, storm drains. We provide emergency drain cleaning 24/7 Same Rates - Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays. Our expert drain cleaning technician can help you with all drainage related problems including: • An emergency clogged kitchen sink • An emergency bathtub drain • An emergency clogged floor drain • An emergency clogged main drain • An emergency toilet problem • Emergency plumbing ...

SepTeK Septic Tank Tank Services

SepTeK & DrainTeK are locally owned and operated by Scott DeHart and Family. The DeHart family grew up in the Septic & Plumbing Business, With over 40 Years of experience you are guaranteed to receive the most professional service by a knowledgeable technician in the most effective manner. We guaranteed customer satisfaction with every service and welcome any comment about our services for you. Additional fax - (866) 325-8895. Additional DBA - DrainTek. Additional phone number: 513-494-2975.

Narrow Path Plumbing

We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for payment.

HDP Plumbing

At HDP plumbing we specialize in drain cleaning and sewer repair as well as but not limited to other plumbing services such as high pressure water jetting, water heaters, water softeners and gas lines. At HDP plumbing it is our mission to have the most competitive prices but also give our customers the best in quality. Our knowledgable team members have over 25 years in the industry to help serve you and our community.

Offers by HDP Plumbing on Angi

03/11/2016

Arrived on time and did a great job cleaning the main drain. He also made sure the toilet and sinks were all flowing correctly before he left. Worked hard and fast. He did a better job than any other place that has been out in the past. I will definitely use again! Thanks for the great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned main drain because of backup in basement

Category sewer cleaning

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your review and feedback on Adam for doing a great job. Our drain technician Adam appreciates your kind words. Thank you for choosing All Drain for your drainage problem.

09/24/2015

I contacted the provider a.m. Tuesday, 22 September 2015 to come out and clear my drain(s). We scheduled an appointment with Brian Lavy for 6 p.m. today, Thursday, 24 September 2015. I contacted the plumber at 6:20 p.m. and asked where he was. He said he didn't have me on his schedule. I reminded him of our conversation and he remembered. He asked if I wanted to reschedule. I do not want to resche...

Description of Work
Provider was supposed to clear/unclog my kitchen drain that includes the kitchen sink, disposal, and dishwasher.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/03/2014

They were on time (at the end of a 2 hour window). The person cleaning the drain worked quickly but when the kitchen drain was cleared, created a small backup in the utility room. However that was cleared and cleaned up quickly by the person cleaning the drain. Overall the service was a good value.

Description of Work
Cleaned kitchen sink drain.

Category drain cleaning

03/25/2013

They responded very quickly - called at 9 AM and they were at my house at 10 AM. Problem was quickly identified and the main sewer was cleared. In addition to their great service, they also provide a 6 month warranty on their work. Great company to work with and I would recommend them strongly to anyone needing drains cleared and cleaned. Thanks!

Description of Work
Main sewer drain backed up and was cleared by All Drain.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

01/08/2013

Fine - No problems at this time

Description of Work
Cleaned out the house drain and the outside drain to the street. Tree roots was the problem. I would recommend All Drain to anyone.

Category drain cleaning

Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Plumbing Drain Repair, Hydro Jetting, Septic Tank Pumping, Septic Inspection, Grease Trap Pumping

septic tank installation, new construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover