Steve's Auto Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

2465 Russell St

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Steve's Auto Service has been in business since 2004, offering Auto and light Truck repair. We service private vehicles and business fleets. Our Technicians are ASE Certified and take pride in our continous training and diagnostic capabilities. We have state of the art equipment....

04/06/2017

Franklin H.

They do a fantastic job. They check the whole care over and even all the fluids. They do a terrific job.

Description of Work
They did an oil change on my car.

10/24/2016

R Daniel K.

Honest and fair quote with proper disclaimers given. work performed well.

Description of Work
1997 Chevy truck that had been sitting needed an overhaul.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car alarms

06/30/2015

J H.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking power steering line. Went very well.

09/27/2013

Elena H.

My sebring wouldn't start, had it towed to Steve's Auto Service. They were very helpful in getting it looked at and serviced within a few days of it's arrival, as I had no other transportation until the repair was completed. They diagnosed the issue and made the repair within the estimated charge.

Description of Work
Performed auto repair.

09/27/2013

STEVE B.

steve's auto came highly recommended from my family who have used him for toyotas and lexus for many years...my audi dealer was very expensive and wanted to see if steve's auto could get my car in working order after limited to no use for a two year period...work included replacing brakes/rotors, correcting motor failure in passenger window, correcting airbag light electrical issue, all new fluids oil change and transmission flush.........very good value for the services provided, the car ran great and i am confident it will continue to run well with steve's help....

Description of Work
worked on 2004 audi a4

02/19/2013

James C.

He did a thorough diagnosis, is really up to date with his equipment, and rebuilt the car using quality parts. He is very honest, trustworthy, upfront, and will to long term, cost effective, fixes.

Description of Work
They did a lot of comprehensive suspension work on my wife's car.

06/26/2012

Robert D.

They're very honest and competent. He's on a dead end street. He does no advertising. He's so busy that if you need to see him it may take you longer to get your car fixed.

Description of Work
I used Steve's for auto service.

03/25/2011

John C.

I have used SAS (Steve's Auto Service) many times over the years and have referred many people to the shop. This time, I needed brakes on my Subaru. I called and they got me in fairly quickly. They did good work and the price was far less than what the dealership wanted. Steve has always done quality work for a reasonable price for me. My first expereince with them, four or five years ago, involved a throttle body on a vehicle that they diagnosed as nearly $600 to replace. After I gave them the OK, Steve tinkered with it a little more and got the old throttle body working correctly, charging me $60 for his labor. This was after I had approved a $600 job! I think this really says something about the place. This place is a hidden gem.

Description of Work
Front and rear brakes, including pads and rotors, and a lube/oil/filter.

EKY welding and fabrication

Offering welding, sheet metal, custom build fabrication and wrought iron services in your area. Contact us today to discuss your project!

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Arc-Hound Welding and Fabrication, LLC

We are a local, family owned welding and fabrication shop. We take pride in our work and aspire to build nothing but the best for our customers. Materials we work with: Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Cast-aluminum, Cast-steel, Chromoly, Inconel, Titanium, and other exotic materials Cutting options: Torch cutting, Plasma cutting, Carbon arc gouging Common things we build or repair: Ladders, Trailers, Railings, Awnings, Marine repairs, Tanks, Plows, Dumpsters, Tractors, ect.

Auto Service
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Glass
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Radiators

From basic maintenance services to major repairs, Aligments, exhaust and custom exhaust, all dealer maintenance required by the manufactuer.

Body Collision Work