ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS

Ohio Deptartment of Agriculture
09/30/2021

3499 STATE RD

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

Rose employees adhere to COVID-19 safety practices which include wearing of masks, gloves & shoe coverings. Equipment is sanitized between services. Will service exteriors only, upon client request.

We accept remote payment

Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by our 6 on-staff Board Certified Entomologists (BCE's) to ensure their safety and effectiveness. • In addition, Rose staffs 9 other credentialed Entomologists throughout our 18 offices to help identify and diagnose pest problems correctly. Each Rose technician is highly trained and certified to provide you with the best, most professional service possible. Rose practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which includes prevention and exclusion to help reduce the use of pesticides in and around your property. We are also GreenPro Certified, which means we are an Eco-Friendly Pest Management provider. GreenPro is the world's largest green-certification program for the Pest Management industry. http://www.whatisgreenpro.org/ Rose Pest Solutions is a long standing member of the National Pest Management Association and has received numerous certifications, highlighting our commitment to excellence. In addition to GreenPro, Rose is also a QualityPro and QualityPro Schools certified company, committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service....

pest control (28)animal removal (1)

04/03/2021

Rose Pest Inspection was very easy to work with. They came out for free to do an inspection that lasted at least an hour. The technician was very friendly and helpful. If I ever have a pest issue, I will definitely call them out.

Description of Work
General Inspection

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

02/03/2021

Steve was great! He was very thorough and informative.

Description of Work
Inspection and extermination

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

05/28/2020

Very thorough and professional. He went through the whole house to show me where the problems were. Spent a lot of time working on it. I am now pest free. Very happy with the services performed. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mice removal

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

We're very happy you're free from pests! Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

05/20/2020

Technician was very thorough. Went through everything, explained everything he was going to do and showed me all the problem areas. I was sent a very detailed report and an appointment was made for a followup for two weeks to look at what was done, any cleanup and any further course of action needed.

Description of Work
Mice removal

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Thanks again for choosing Rose. We aim to please. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

01/08/2020

They have been great and their prices are reasonable. Everyone has been very good and has done a great job. I will continue to use them and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used them for the last two years for pest control treating for mice, fleas, ants etc. .

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Thank you so much. We're glad things are working out so well for you. We appreciate the recommendation as well.

10/23/2019

It went very well. They were very polite and very organized. They were on scheduled.

Description of Work
They had to get rid of ants.

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Thank you for letting us know everything went so well!

10/17/2019

I am so glad I had spraying done for mosquitos. Had none, so sitting on the patio was comfortable!

Description of Work
Mosquito Service

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Well thank you for trusting us with your mosquito issues. It's nice being able to enjoy your own backyard.

05/14/2019

I like them. I rate them with an A+. The same guy comes out every time for me and he is polite and does a good job. No complaints so far.

Description of Work
They come out every three months. They checked for any mice/rats. They sprayed around the foundation, for yellow jackets and spiders. They also plugged a couple of holes around the house to prevent mice/rats from getting inside. They did a lot for me.

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/10/2018

The huge rat apparently ran out of my home, possibly the same day a saw it. Because of it's size and the fact that this a rare occurrence in my home, (the last time again a SINGLE rat entered my basement was 18 years ago), was certainly worthy of professional help. The rat was not actually caught but there was strong indication that it is no longer in my basement. This was a pricey procedure espec...

Description of Work
I needed to get rid of a SINGLE rat, which was of more than a foot long.

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

10/13/2018

Perfect!! The exterminator was very thorough, inspected the entire property for any other possible issues, explained everything well and fixed the problem in one trip.

Description of Work
Exterminate a hornet nest buried behind a stone wall on my front porch.

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

Thank you so much for you kind words [Member Name Removed]. I will make sure the tech knows you liked his work.

Rose Pest Solutions has provided safe, time-tested, commercial and residential pest control services for 160 years. We protect people, homes and businesses from pests including Ants, Bed Bugs, Termites, Cockroaches, Stinging Insects, Wildlife Removal, Rodents, Spiders and Mosquitoes.

Animal removal, which is different from the WILDLIFE CONTROL services Rose does provide.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check