Greenpoint Lawn Services

• Trade License Locale
  • Ohio

PO BOX 1254

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

High quality lawn care at an affordable price. Greenpoint is one of Ohio's premiere lawn care providers, with satisfied customers from across the state and parts of Pennsylvania. Our specialty is weeds, but our business is your lawn. And nobody knows lawns better than Greenpoint. Our people are passionate about great looking yards and our work shows it. Our technicians have been certified by the state and are constantly learning more to remain experts on what is best for our region's lawns. We treat your property like we would treat our own, using some of the safest and most environmentally friendly lawn care products. Keeping your lawn weed free is a time consuming task, but we are up for the challenge, and we won't stop until you are satisfied....

Resposiveness

lawn treatment (25)lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (3)

05/19/2020

We are in our 2nd year with Greenpoint. Excellent service and results. Very knowledgeable people. we have recommended Greenpoint to several other people who are also very pleased with their service and results. I would not hesitate to give them a 5 star rating. If there was a "6 star" rating I would certainly do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilization, grub and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/04/2020

The employees are professional and thoroughly explained the best strategy to grow & maintain my yard. They are quick and efficient and leave me with a very green and healthy yard. They were on time to their scheduled appointment and easily explained how billing would be handled. Definitely will continue using them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring & Summer Treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

04/20/2020

These guys are great! They were extremely professional and their price is more than fair. If you are looking for a good qualify lawn fertilization and weed control company I would recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilization and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

01/19/2020

We called Green Point last spring/summer (2019) due to overgrowth of weeds and crabgrass with our lawn with our former lawn service provider. Chris and his team responded quickly and were out quickly to assess and treat our lawn. We saw improvement within days and by Fall our lawn looked better than it ever has ever had. Our neighbors have given us many compliments on appearance and improvement of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly Lawn Fertilizer and Weed Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

01/14/2020

great company to work with! They provide a 24 advance notice prior to arrivals and always left a detailed receipt of the services performed. A++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilization and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/08/2020

First year with Greenpoint. I was looking for a non-chain company that would give actual attention to my account. I like receiving reports on my lawn that actually have written comments, not just computer generated checklists. I believe Greenpoint takes pride in my property. I think it takes more than one year to reach a "great" review, but I certainly look forward to working with them again this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilization and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

01/06/2020

Greenpoint does a great job on the lawn. I just paid in full for next year's service. Communications with the company are professional and courteous. I recommend Greenpoint over any of the big companies!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilization and weed control

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

01/04/2020

2019 was our first year with Greenpoint for our fertilization and weed control. They did a wonderful job - our lawn consistently looked great for the entire year! We definitely plan to work with them again in 2020!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilization and Weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

12/30/2019

Great! Our yard had a overgrowth of weeds and the team at Greenpoint did an amazing job addressing the issue. We will continue to hire them for maintenance of our lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilization and weed control

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

12/30/2019

All lawn service companies brag about their great products and guaranteed service. These guys actually follow through, as promised. I'm very happy with the way my lawn looks. They also went out of their way to provide new grass seeding tips when a tree removal job left my back yard looking like a war zone. You'll be happy with Green Point!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilization and Weed Control

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment