Geek Squad - Best Buy

TV Sales
Computer Sales
TV Repair
Auto Radio Service

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

11/04/2014

John C.

Category computer repair

04/27/2012

Kenneth H.

I was not satisfied with the service because they charged me to much. I just had my computer cleaned and had them add some memory. I felt that $170.00 was way to much and I will not use them again.

Description of Work
I used BEST BUY to fix my computer.

Category computer repair

03/31/2009

Anthony B.

I just walked in looking for a TV and got a good deal. The salesman was not breathing down on our neck, gave us our own space to browse through and look for what we wanted. The experience was fine.

Description of Work
I brought my 44 inch LCD Television from them.

Category tv sales

10/16/2008

Donna J.

It did not go well. I knew the exact computer I wanted, and there was a really nice rebate that went with it. The Best Buy salesman first tried to move me up to another model (which I said explicitly I did not want) and then tried to tell me the rebate wasn't in effect (which it was). I wanted to know if I could pay at this location and have it picked up at a Best Buy in another state, and he said no and left. I thought he was coming back, but I think he went home. Soon, another salesman started the whole process again - buy a more expensive computer and there is no rebate - and I again asked if it could be picked up in another state (which the student lives). He said that was "a stupid idea." Finally, I issued an ultimatum: sell me what I asked for now with the rebate, or I'm leaving. Well, they did - I took it home, got the rebate, and shipped it myself. If there had been anywhere else in the area that had the computer the student wanted, I would have walked out.

Description of Work
Bought a computer as a gift for a student.

Category appliance sales,computer sales

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 1999

3.8

445 Howe Ave

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available