Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 1999

3.8

445 Howe Ave

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone,

11/04/2014

John C.

Category computer repair

04/27/2012

Kenneth H.

I was not satisfied with the service because they charged me to much. I just had my computer cleaned and had them add some memory. I felt that $170.00 was way to much and I will not use them again.

Description of Work
I used BEST BUY to fix my computer.

Category computer repair

03/31/2009

Anthony B.

I just walked in looking for a TV and got a good deal. The salesman was not breathing down on our neck, gave us our own space to browse through and look for what we wanted. The experience was fine.

Description of Work
I brought my 44 inch LCD Television from them.

Category tv sales

10/16/2008

Donna J.

It did not go well. I knew the exact computer I wanted, and there was a really nice rebate that went with it. The Best Buy salesman first tried to move me up to another model (which I said explicitly I did not want) and then tried to tell me the rebate wasn't in effect (which it was). I wanted to know if I could pay at this location and have it picked up at a Best Buy in another state, and he said no and left. I thought he was coming back, but I think he went home. Soon, another salesman started the whole process again - buy a more expensive computer and there is no rebate - and I again asked if it could be picked up in another state (which the student lives). He said that was "a stupid idea." Finally, I issued an ultimatum: sell me what I asked for now with the rebate, or I'm leaving. Well, they did - I took it home, got the rebate, and shipped it myself. If there had been anywhere else in the area that had the computer the student wanted, I would have walked out.

Description of Work
Bought a computer as a gift for a student.

Category appliance sales, computer sales

01/01/1900

BRONZELL M.

NOTHING ELSE

Category appliance repair

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

2022 Super Service Award

As You Wish Appliance Repair

As You Wish Appliance Repair is your go-to appliance repair service in Akron, OH. We are fully licensed and insured so you can trust us to help you with your home appliance repairs. Our team is dedicated to offering quality services at competitive pricing. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We are efficient, fast and reliable. For peace of mind, we also offer a warranty with our services. Our range of appliance repair services includes home appliance repair and maintenance, home appliance diagnostic, refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, home appliance parts, washing machine repair, washer repair, dryer repair and oven repair. We also offer discounts so talk to us about any repair services you may have. Regardless of the workload, we are here to restore your home appliances to good working condition. As You Wish Appliance Repair is your appliance repair service provider in Akron, OH. When you are in need of appliance repair or parts, talk to us. We are here to extend the life of all your home appliances. Schedule an appointment today.

J and B Appliance

Since 1978 J & B Appliance has been providing in-home service on major appliances to the greater Western Reserve area. We currently have Have 8 Full-time employees, That includes 6 technicians and two Office staff. All service is COD. And we always flat rate quote the job before anything is done. We accept all major credit cards, and cash. We also replacement parts.

2022 Super Service Award

TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    Camera Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    90 days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 3.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.