DA Knapp C

With Angi since November 2010

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

07/24/2013

DA Knapp gave us a quote and it was fine. They were cheaper than some guys my sister knew, but I can't say it was a fair comparison because my sister knew the guy. I don't remember how much the quote was. They were fine, professional, the whole 9 yards. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
DA Knapp gave us a quote because I had a flood in my basement and I needed to have some stuff redone down there.

Category drywall

11/17/2011

Dave and his helper showed up as promised, on time, with the delivery of a lift. He and his helper completed the task in three days, as promised. Dave also inspected the entire house to check on the work that he had done the summer prior, to insure that everything was properly tuck-pointed and intact from the winter before sealing. Extremely meticulous and detail-oriented. I recommend Dave if you ...

Description of Work
Seal brick veneer on entire 6,000 Sq Ft. French Normandy style house (very complex architecture) built in 1948, including fixing a leak above the three car garage area in the rampart gutters, and repairing some clay tile on the roof that had cracked from the previous winter.

Category gutter repair,masonry,roofing

11/10/2010

Have used the D.A.Knapp Company before for box gutter repairs and other home improvements, such as concrete patio, porch remodeling, rebuilding masonry raised brick attached beds in the front of house, concrete work, and general contracting. This particular problem required a lot of experience in following how water enters and travels. He did a lot of exploratory work inside the walls from both th...

Description of Work
Troubleshooting on water leaks in walls and ceilings and followup complete home masonry & structural repair over the entire summer and fall of 2010

Category custom cabinets,contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,gutter repair,home inspection,masonry,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Bath and kitchen remodeling & design, exterior remodeling, basement remodeling, room additions, roofing, custom carpentry, gutters and interior and exterior painting, tile, tuck pointing & masonry.