DA Knapp C

With Angi since November 2010

911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.

Since 1997, we have been specializing in restoration services, damage caused by water, fire, smoke, flooding, storm/wind damage, vehicle impact damage, all disaster repairs and clean-ups, mold remediation, sanitizing and disinfection, insurance claim specialists, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free inspection today!

07/24/2013

DA Knapp gave us a quote and it was fine. They were cheaper than some guys my sister knew, but I can't say it was a fair comparison because my sister knew the guy. I don't remember how much the quote was. They were fine, professional, the whole 9 yards. I have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DA Knapp gave us a quote because I had a flood in my basement and I needed to have some stuff redone down there.

CATEGORY drywall

11/17/2011

Dave and his helper showed up as promised, on time, with the delivery of a lift. He and his helper completed the task in three days, as promised. Dave also inspected the entire house to check on the work that he had done the summer prior, to insure that everything was properly tuck-pointed and intact from the winter before sealing. Extremely meticulous and detail-oriented. I recommend Dave if you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal brick veneer on entire 6,000 Sq Ft. French Normandy style house (very complex architecture) built in 1948, including fixing a leak above the three car garage area in the rampart gutters, and repairing some clay tile on the roof that had cracked from the previous winter.

CATEGORY gutter repair,masonry,roofing

11/10/2010

Have used the D.A.Knapp Company before for box gutter repairs and other home improvements, such as concrete patio, porch remodeling, rebuilding masonry raised brick attached beds in the front of house, concrete work, and general contracting. This particular problem required a lot of experience in following how water enters and travels. He did a lot of exploratory work inside the walls from both th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting on water leaks in walls and ceilings and followup complete home masonry & structural repair over the entire summer and fall of 2010

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,gutter repair,home inspection,masonry,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Bath and kitchen remodeling & design, exterior remodeling, basement remodeling, room additions, roofing, custom carpentry, gutters and interior and exterior painting, tile, tuck pointing & masonry.