Butler Building & Development LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2010

In business since 1995. Will screen each job over the phone to determine if our service is right for you. We don't use sales tactics or take up customers time if not necessary. Certified by IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration, Certification....

Since 1997, we have been specializing in restoration services, damage caused by water, fire, smoke, flooding, storm/wind damage, vehicle impact damage, all disaster repairs and clean-ups, mold remediation, sanitizing and disinfection, insurance claim specialists, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free inspection today!

Please give us a call today for a no hassle estimate and consultation 440-748-4660. Rick Nesselhauf, owner of Dutch's Mold Inspections and Dutch's Home Inspections has been in the Cleveland area building industry since the late 60's and has been performing Home and Property Inspections since the late 70's. Rick has passed the National Home Inspectors Test, takes over 30 hours on continuing education classes each year to keep up to date with any new technology and protocols pertaining to the Mold and Indoor Air Industry. Rick has 8 Certifications in Indoor Air, Mold, Allergens and Remediation that has earned him the certification as a Master Indoor Environmental Specialist. Rick is a HUD approved Contractor for Mold Remediation and Mold Inspections. We also have an excellent track record in working with Hoarders and their families and cleaning and sanitizing distressed homes. I do not sell any products or "Snake Oil" remedies. Although we are very capable, I do not perform restoration work except on a very limited and small basis. I would be happy to provide you with other Angie's List contractors that I have worked with in the past that would meet your needs for the remodeling work.

Our clean in place approach to mold removal is often 50-75% less expensive than the competition. We allow you to take control of mold problems without busting your budget.

10/10/2016

Anthony and his team was great to work with. Very honest, upfront, and felt Anthony gave a fair price for all the repairs needed. The work Anthony did looks great and worth the money spent. I would highly recommend using Butler Building for your general contractor needs and I plan to work with Butler Building again on my next project.

Description of Work
Fixed a water leak occurring in my living room, which originated from the exterior of the house. Addressed any mold issues. Replaced and redirect all gutters accordingly. Replaced damaged drywall in living room from the water leak.

Category drywall,roofing,water damage restoration,mold removal

07/07/2016

Our insurance agent sent Butler Building out after we had a huge branch impale our garage roof. It was a big job, but Butler Building fixed the roof, repainted the interior garage ceiling, fixed the roof of our three seasons room that also had damage, and painted that room, as well. They worked directly with our insurance company so that I didn't have to be the middleman, and that was extremely co...

Description of Work
Roof repairs and painting

Category remodeling,roofing,interior painters

04/15/2016

Description of Work
Butler Contractors gutted and remodeled our main bathroom. They did a wonderful job. They were very respectful of the fact that we were living there through the remodel, and also were careful to protect our home (wood floors and walls). This company is top notch.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

04/12/2014

It went great. They are perfectionists and very professional.

Description of Work
Fixed 2 water leaks due to ice dams, and redid drywall, paint.....

Category drywall

07/17/2012

Butler Building and Development did an amazing job. It was a very tough stain and he did an excellent work. The one thing that I really liked was he did not have an answering machine and he answers his own calls. So got him right away and he had someone come the same week. Though they are not very cheap they were prompt and I was very pleased with their services.

Description of Work
We used the services of Butler Building & Development in June. We had water damage our ceiling and they had to install a dry wall and do some texturing to match.

Category drywall

General remodeling contracting company. Restoration work - including: water damage, ice damage, fire, smoke, wind damage restoration. Will handle large to small scale projects.

N/A