Buckeye Exteriors LLC

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

General Contractor....

07/31/2014

Linda D.

I thought it went well but an issue arose on the winter when snow collects around my chimney and slowly melts. There was mold and water damage. Steve Miller the owner didn't return my many phone calls, even after my insurance agent called and he promissed to call me back. I learned that this is an issue with my style of roof but wouldn't a roofer know that and possibly have an idea of how to preventing the damage to my ceiling? Not Steve Miller like the song and quot;Go on Take the Money and Runand quot;.

Description of Work
Roof Tear off and replace

06/03/2013

John K.

I was not going to use them for the windows because I went the previous window company I had used but for gutter cleaning, we had scheduled a time. I think something happened, maybe it was the weather, or it was something out of their control, so we had to reschedule. Next time, he contacted me and said he had some kind of equipment failure and was supposed to come out in the next couple of days, but he never did. I sent him an email asking him if we were still on, he never answered so I blew it off. I don't know what happened there but it was a weird experience. We agreed on the price for the gutters and were all set to go but he never showed up. He quoted me about $200, it was reasonable because it is a hard service to find, and he was willing to do it. He had the pictures on the website showing the results and I thought it was a fair price. Everything was good up until the point where he just disconnected with me. He showed up and he estimated the windows, the gutter cleaning, and everything. He gave it to me in writing and followed up with a phone call, it all look good until something happened and he just evaporated, so I didn't pursue it. I would be afraid to count on him again.

Description of Work
I got a quote Buckeye Exteriors LLC on some windows and cleaning the outside of the gutters; it had stains.

Category gutter cleaning

04/27/2013

Carmen R.

For the most part Steve is wonderful. He was however a bit slow in getting back to us and responding.

Description of Work
Did various repairs to our roof

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, snow removal

02/14/2013

douglas C.

He does a good job. We were moving into a new condo, and there were a lot of work needing to be done outside; he basically took care of it. He is not a close relative, but he is in the family. He has always been obliging and fair in prices.

Description of Work
Buckeye Exteriors LLC built our deck, gazebo, fence, and laid the stone patio.

Category decks, fencing, hardscaping

09/04/2012

THOMAS B.

This is the 2nd project that we have used Buckeye for. Did a great job, and built us an impressive deck. The deck is @10 foot so we waterproofed the underside for an eventual outdoor room.

Description of Work
Install 2nd floor deck 16 x 22

07/24/2012

william W.

Shingles started sliding off roof and coming apart within the first year or two, this contiued for 11 years, They came out to nail back up shingles 15-20 times over this period of time, I just had the roof redone by another contractor (I WATCHED THESE GUYS WORK) and what I saw was one lousy job removed from my roof, the ridge vent was installed --but the roof was never cut so the vent could even function at all, the old flashing was reused, the iceguard was only put on in pieces leaving gaps. My shingles that were guaranteed 40 years, cooked and fell apart in 11 years THANK GOD and thank Angie's list I got a good contractor this time. (COOKED AND FELL APART BECAUSE THE RIDGE VENT WAS NEVER REALLY INSTALLED) Also when I would call Steve, I almost always had to leave a message to which he would almost never call back, his guy would just show up, sometimes within 3 days but usually my wife would ask did he call ?, you're gonna have to call him again. so 2 weeks was normal, I never lost my temper or got mad at this man, I always treated him with respect, so it was never a personal issue. The last 3 times I called him between May and July of this year got me a long silence, then a text message with a word of encouragement they would come out and renail the roof and put in more nails and maybe that would fix the problem, they never came until about july 10th just after another roofer's worker had just left after fixing the 2 bad spots, and it wasn't a crew Steve sent out to renail my roof it was 1 guy to fix the 2 bad spots, took 2 months to come out for that. WOW and WOW thanks again Angie, sorry Steve.

Description of Work
tear off shingles and replace on house and garage, ice guard valleys and bottom sections of house, install ridge vent, another contractor did gutters.

The Company the member had install his roof was " Buckeye Roofing" not Buckeye Exteriors LLC. I had sold him his roof for this company. The company is no longer in business. I did what I could to try to help with his roofing issues; though I was not obligated too. Every time I sent my crew out for a service call I paid for the service out of my pocket. I do believe I had them out at least 15 times. I spent an average of $150.00 per service call. I left company to start my own company where I would have control over issues like this. I did try to help at my own expense in correcting an Installation issue I was not responsible for or aware of. I could have told him when he called that I am no longer with the company and they went out of business; good luck. Your Claim against my company now is just not true or correct, Buckeye Exteriors Llc was not even established when your roof was done.

09/20/2011

Angela B.

The owner came a couple of times; once in May to do the estimate and then again in July to walk us through a couple of options. We ended up going with a different contractor that we were a little more familiar with but if it came back again we would probably end up using them. We thought he did a really good job. He gave us brochures on what we were looking at and walked us through it. He responded every time we contacted him.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Buckeye Exteriors to redo our roof and put on an eave overhang.

06/30/2011

CAROL D.

The website provided on Angie's List stated that one could get a free estimate by contacting the company online. So I did, and then when I didn't hear anything after 3 days, I called the phone number provided and left my information on the company's answering machine. I finally did receive a phone message 10 days later in response to my call, but that was too long too wait. So much for "online service."

Description of Work
There were no services performed.

06/18/2011

Denis O.

They provided an estimate and returned phone calls which is more than can be said for the other 4 or 5 contractors we asked to bid.Very professional and seemingly capable. In the end we went with another contractor but would have comfortable choosing this one.

Description of Work
Solicited bids from them twice. Once in spring 2010 and spring 2011.

Category decks, roofing

03/28/2011

Linda D.

The cost was hundreds less than other estimates I received. Steve and crew were on time and done in a flash. My neighbors were amazed on how well they worked and how quickly they were gone!

Description of Work
Tear off and roof on my home.

01/03/2011

DEBORAH W.

They were excellent. They do what they say they are going to do. I thought my foundation was crumbling below my garage which would have been another couple thousand dollars to do, they told me the foundations were fine and I would be better off getting a company who just does the surface so I appreciated their honesty because if he would have said sure you need that done I wouldn't have known better. So they are very honest. He came out after the concrete was laid and put grass seed and dirt where they tore out the old blacktop. I called various places and they said whatever they mess up is your problem but with them they fixed everything. The doors and windows were also excellent, that's why we keep using them for any kind of external work on the house. The price is competitive. They are honest, reliable, and do a great job. The owner is very personable, nice to deal with, and easy to deal with. Honesty goes a long way. They were worth the money, you get what you paid for. They put in a little radiant in our driveway so it wasn't flat and didn't run water towards our house, they did things other companies wouldn't do. People stop me and say who did your work because it looks so nice. They told me upfront they were pretty booked and didn't say they could come then not show up because they were busy.

Description of Work
They did windows for me and put in a concrete driveway. They also put in new doors for me for the front and back doors.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, replacement windows, doors

09/30/2010

CONNIE H.

Price is always right, work is done wonderfully. Only complaint would be that he is very busy and it takes him a bit to get back to us.

Description of Work
Steve has done several things for us from repairing our roof to removing ice from the roof in the winter. He also plows for us.

Category roofing, roof snow removal, snow removal

07/24/2010

MONIQUE D.

I mostly liked that they did what they said they were going to do. We had worked with them before and they said they would do the same job at the same cost. They were very hard to get hold of and it took several days for them to get back to us. I think they did the work with a slightly different product than the first time and it had a different effect. I never followed up with them on that. We did not shop around for pricing.

Description of Work
We used Buckeye Exteriors to clean and restain a deck. They power washed it.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

07/21/2010

Liesl B.

Overall was a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Buckeye Exteriors replaced two rotten wood porch columns with nice new composite columns. They did a great job and we are still pleased 8 months later. They took the time to fill in some cracks in the concrete on the front porch to try to prevent further cracking. They came back a second time to do some finishing painting and things still look great.

04/16/2010

GAYLE K.

He was very capable of doing this. He put in a drains. He did parallel drains. He took out the old patio and put on a new patio. He had pipes underground and took it out to the street. While we were there it did a good job. He showed up with the men. We asked him to change plans in the middle of the project and he was willing to do that. He even came back 2 or 3 weeks later. He works with the customer. He is trustworthy. The people that work for him are marvelous.

Description of Work
He redirected flow of water. We had a lot of water from the neighbor's backyard, it was flooding the basement. We corrected the flow of water before it got to the house.

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

02/01/2009

CONNIE H.

I have used Steve for other things including snow plowing. He is always accessible and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Remove ice and snow from section of the roof that was leaking

Category roof snow removal

12/01/2008

KURT B.

I called to inquire about getting an exterior paint job done on my home and they informed me at the time that their estimator was on vacation and would call me when that individual returned. Based on that, I never got a callback from them (if they called, they never left a message) and I never followed up to see why.

Description of Work
I inquired with them to do an estimate on my property for some exterior painting.

Category house painters

10/02/2008

CARLA L.

Steve was very thorough and had some good ideas about the design of our small deck. He was thoughtful of our future patio plans when helping us plan out the deck. It took Steve a few weeks to finish the project because of a small misunderstanding about the deck color we wanted (it had to be special ordered and that took 5 days). We are very satisfied with our deck and plan to contact Steve next year about a patio.

Description of Work
Built 7x7 composite deck and stairs that has an enclosed storage area under the deck. Also put in stair lighting.

Category decks, lighting

08/16/2008

CHERYL Y.

Their work was satisfactory. They were reasonably priced and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 lower roof shingles.

12/17/2007

GUY Z.

Steve came out promptly and gave me an estimate without me being present. The estimate was in line with others that I was given. They completed the work with no problems and my garage looks great again.

Description of Work
Removed rotted trim around garage. Replaced with vinyl trim.

Category siding

11/20/2007

CHERYL Y.

The installer was prompt and on time. Clean up of work area completed. Timely follow up on door knob lock problem.

Description of Work
Replacement of back exterior doors.

Category locksmith, doors

10/18/2007

Mary Kay B.

The crew showed up on Monday morning and went to work. The job lasted about 4 days. Most of the days the "head," Steve, stayed and finished the day's work. The crew of 2 worked most of the day and finished the job 1 day early. We were very satisfied. This was heavy work as a lot of work was needed on the retaining wall and the concrete work for the sidewalk.

Description of Work
Front porch steps replaced. Railings on front porch installed. Back porch steps replaced. Sidewalk installed. Retaining wall installed.

Category concrete repair

06/05/2007

Joel P.

Everything went great and Steve was excellent to work with. Steve gave me a heads-up when they were going to be starting work. It took about 21 hours total to complete. Each of the 60 aluminum balusters had to be cut down to fit and the guys did a perfect job matching the spacing I had used on the rest of the deck. I would definitely use them again when needed.

Description of Work
Steve's crew built our staircase to finish out the deck I had started, but didn't have time to finish. They used my materials accept for the structural pressure treated stringers. They installed the aluminum balusters I had used on the rest of the deck and laid it out to land on my patio below at ground level.

10/30/2006

DONALD C.

Steve came out on a Saturday morning to provide an estimate on 9 vinyl windows and one sliding patio door. He was very thorough and answered all my questions, of which there were many. He spent quite a long time explaining everything he would do. I decided to go with another company whose work I had seen and whose price quote was slightly less.

Description of Work
Steve provided an estimate on windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

10/30/2006

DONALD C.

Steve came out on a Saturday morning to provide an estimate on siding on roofing. He was very thorough and answered all my questions of which there were many. He spent quite a long time explaining everything he would do. I decided to go with another company whose work I had seen, and whose price quote was slightly less.

Description of Work
Steve provided an estimate on roofing, including tear-off with dimensional shingles.

Category remodeling

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

The Openmind

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and have over 15 years of experience. We won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Patios. Decks. Enclosures. Windows. Siding. Doors. Roofing. Gutters. Downspouts. Garages. Pole Barns. Room Additions. Concrete. Walks. Driveways. Retaining Walls. Complete Exterior Renovations. Snow & Ice Removal. Plowing. Salting.