Buckeye Exteriors LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2006

General Contractor....

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Get It Outta Here Hauling has proudly served the Northeastern Ohio area for the past 11 years. We specialize in residential interior and exterior debris removal of all sorts! Our mantra is...We haul ANYthing, from ANYwhere, on ANY day! Honest laborers, hard work, and affordable pricing is the sustaining strength of our business. Establishing long-term relationships with our customers is our most precious value! Our greatest ability is avail-ability! So look no further, we invite you to contact Get It Outta Here Hauling to receive all of what you are searching for to accommodate your every hauling need!

07/31/2014

I thought it went well but an issue arose on the winter when snow collects around my chimney and slowly melts. There was mold and water damage. Steve Miller the owner didn't return my many phone calls, even after my insurance agent called and he promissed to call me back. I learned that this is an issue with my style of roof but wouldn't a roofer know that and possibly have an idea of how to preve...

Description of Work
Roof Tear off and replace

06/03/2013

I was not going to use them for the windows because I went the previous window company I had used but for gutter cleaning, we had scheduled a time. I think something happened, maybe it was the weather, or it was something out of their control, so we had to reschedule. Next time, he contacted me and said he had some kind of equipment failure and was supposed to come out in the next couple of days, ...

Description of Work
I got a quote Buckeye Exteriors LLC on some windows and cleaning the outside of the gutters; it had stains.

Category gutter cleaning

04/27/2013

For the most part Steve is wonderful. He was however a bit slow in getting back to us and responding.

Description of Work
Did various repairs to our roof

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,snow removal

02/14/2013

He does a good job. We were moving into a new condo, and there were a lot of work needing to be done outside; he basically took care of it. He is not a close relative, but he is in the family. He has always been obliging and fair in prices.

Description of Work
Buckeye Exteriors LLC built our deck, gazebo, fence, and laid the stone patio.

Category decks,fencing,hardscaping

09/04/2012

This is the 2nd project that we have used Buckeye for. Did a great job, and built us an impressive deck. The deck is @10 foot so we waterproofed the underside for an eventual outdoor room.

Description of Work
Install 2nd floor deck 16 x 22

Category decks

Patios. Decks. Enclosures. Windows. Siding. Doors. Roofing. Gutters. Downspouts. Garages. Pole Barns. Room Additions. Concrete. Walks. Driveways. Retaining Walls. Complete Exterior Renovations. Snow & Ice Removal. Plowing. Salting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard