AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - NORTHERN OHIO

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

LEAK DETECTION WITHOUT DESTRUCTION, REPAIR SWIMMING POOL, SLAB, SEWER LEAKS, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, SWIMMING POOL CRACK INJECTION, CONCEALED PLUMBING SYSTEMS....

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Offers by WyattWorks Plumbing  on Angi
Approved Plumbing Co

Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be highly trained individuals who take great pride in their work, command respect of their peers as well as be respectful of others. We will pride ourselves in being honest, loyal, trustworthy, and true professionals as we try to maintain our goals as industry leaders in the service and repair field. As a Super Service Award winner, we are an excellent plumbing company for Angie’s List members because of our quality of work and our years of industry experience. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing needs.

Offers by Approved Plumbing Co on Angi
C Lee Plumbing Services LLC

We are a Christian owned, third generation plumbing and HVAC contractor that provides expert sewer & drain services, high pressure water jetting and sewer camera with locator. As well as trenchless pipe repair options for all underground applications. All plumbing and HVAC services guaranteed.

07/13/2016

Matt and assistant showed up exactly on time and got right to work. Within an hour they had found the leak and repaired it. After the work was done a leak appeared in another location and they came back out to repair that at no further charge. They were here a good hour or more for that. One of the better experiences I've had with a contractor in my 65 years.

Description of Work
Found and Repaired mysterious leak in swimming pool.

10/03/2014

We have maintained our in-ground swimming pool for the 25 years we have lived here. Lost vacuum pressure while vacuuming pool at the end of August and pump/motor would not pull water. Had used American Leak Detection System years ago and was very happy with the service then and they have a solid reputation with our pool supply place, so we called them again. Within a reasonable amount of time, the...

Description of Work
Determined why we lost pressure while vacuuming our in-ground swimming pool and corrected the problem.

06/05/2014

Description of Work
I was told by American Leak Detection that my insurance company would not cover the visit and that I would have to pay cash upfront. My insurance company reiterated three times that the visit would in fact be covered by insurance and that there would be no reason for me to pay upfront. The insurance company had no record of American Leak Detection calling to confirm or deny my coverage. This makes me think that American Leak Detection had told me a blatant lie in order to get cash on the spot.

06/17/2013

arrived on time and completed tasks in a quick and courteous manner

Description of Work
fixed a leak in our pool

08/03/2010

They advertise that they can find leaks in pipes, but they said they could help my client. They didn't have they equipment that they advertise that they have; needed camera to run through pipe to find leak.

Description of Work
could not perform advertisied service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard