Allen and White Lawncare and Landscapes

New landscape company 10 years experience Insured ...

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi
Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

H & S Property Specialists

H & S Property Specialists - snow removal, ice removal, painting. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

11/24/2020

Jeff came out first to scope out the projects and was very friendly and quoted me a reasonable price for both jobs. He reassured me that he would definitely complete my job before the leaves were to be picked up by the city. I liked him from the start and he was true to his word. he and a buddy came back and worked very hard for two hours to removed the leaves with heavy duty blowers, rakes and tarps. He came back a few days later and mowed everything. He used a weed eater and an edger also. Wow! My lawn as never looked this nice!!! I was looking for a landscaping company that could do multiple tasks for me and I am happy to say I found the perfect one. I'll be hiring him to do many jobs in the future such as planting some blue spruce shrubs for me and repairing my back yard where I had a drainage system installed earlier this year. Of course, I already mentioned these projects to him and the fact that I want him to take care of my lawn next year!!!! I really lucked out with this company!!! It deserves an A++++++++ rating.

Description of Work
I needed tons of leaves removed from my front and back yards. I also need the lawn to be mowed one last time before winter.

Category leaf removal

10/02/2020

Work was never done due to no response and/or return call and never receiving a quote at all. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
Mowing, trimming and edging

Category landscaping,lawn service

Too busy to take on new work at moment. I try to get back with everyone Guess I missed you. Sorry! I'll have more employees in spring.

08/11/2020

Great job! Did exactly what I wanted and it looks wonderful. Look forward to have him do work again.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category lawn service

08/10/2020

Outstanding excellent service. I couldn't be happier about the professionalism and they that they did.

Description of Work
They mowed the yard, trim some trees, and did mulching.

08/06/2020

They were good,professional they did a good job.

Description of Work
Lawn work

Category lawn service

08/06/2020

They did a good job and they were great.

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/04/2020

The owner Jeff came out within 24 hours to give me a quote. He was the most cost effective out of 3 quotes. His team did a beautiful job at my house. I will definitely recommend this company every chance I can

Description of Work
mowing

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

07/08/2020

Excellent service and attention to detail. They show up on time every week and do a great job. They do not cut corners and my yard looks great every time. Edging around my garden and flower beds is done nicely every time. Great communication and easy to get a hold of ! I highly recommend them for your lawn care needs!

Description of Work
Weekly mowing

07/08/2020

They were very professional. They showed up on time and did a fantastic job. I recommend him without reservation!!

Description of Work
Mulching and edging of the flower beds

07/07/2020

Looks great and definitely would recommend.

Description of Work
Had my entire yard done.

Category landscaping

-Mowing -Mulching -Trimming -Bed edging -Weed control -Power washing -Spring and fall cleanup -and more

Fertilizing