Allen and White Lawncare and Landscapes

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

New landscape company 10 years experience Insured

08/24/2022

Larry M.

My husband and I would like to take this opportunity to 'Thank' Allen & White for a job well done. Jeff and Josh handled our request for landscaping work with professionalism from the inspection and work to be done, to the timely end. Jeff and his crew were exceptional with the care and expertise of every detail. It wasn't just a job, it was done with a true concern of what we wanted. We would highly recommended their services!

Description of Work
Help with Landscaping and clean up

11/24/2020

Sue B.

Jeff came out first to scope out the projects and was very friendly and quoted me a reasonable price for both jobs. He reassured me that he would definitely complete my job before the leaves were to be picked up by the city. I liked him from the start and he was true to his word. he and a buddy came back and worked very hard for two hours to removed the leaves with heavy duty blowers, rakes and tarps. He came back a few days later and mowed everything. He used a weed eater and an edger also. Wow! My lawn as never looked this nice!!! I was looking for a landscaping company that could do multiple tasks for me and I am happy to say I found the perfect one. I'll be hiring him to do many jobs in the future such as planting some blue spruce shrubs for me and repairing my back yard where I had a drainage system installed earlier this year. Of course, I already mentioned these projects to him and the fact that I want him to take care of my lawn next year!!!! I really lucked out with this company!!! It deserves an A++++++++ rating.

Description of Work
I needed tons of leaves removed from my front and back yards. I also need the lawn to be mowed one last time before winter.

Category leaf removal

10/02/2020

MARIE H.

Work was never done due to no response and/or return call and never receiving a quote at all. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
Mowing, trimming and edging

Category landscaping, lawn service

Too busy to take on new work at moment. I try to get back with everyone Guess I missed you. Sorry! I'll have more employees in spring.

08/11/2020

Illona H.

Great job! Did exactly what I wanted and it looks wonderful. Look forward to have him do work again.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category lawn service

08/10/2020

Jason S.

Outstanding excellent service. I couldn't be happier about the professionalism and they that they did.

Description of Work
They mowed the yard, trim some trees, and did mulching.

08/06/2020

Gary G.

They did a good job and they were great.

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/06/2020

Steve B.

They were good,professional they did a good job.

Description of Work
Lawn work

Category lawn service

08/04/2020

jim B.

The owner Jeff came out within 24 hours to give me a quote. He was the most cost effective out of 3 quotes. His team did a beautiful job at my house. I will definitely recommend this company every chance I can

Description of Work
mowing

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

08/04/2020

Aunt L.

Great job. My yard looks great.

Description of Work
mowing

07/08/2020

Angela A.

Excellent service and attention to detail. They show up on time every week and do a great job. They do not cut corners and my yard looks great every time. Edging around my garden and flower beds is done nicely every time. Great communication and easy to get a hold of ! I highly recommend them for your lawn care needs!

Description of Work
Weekly mowing

07/08/2020

Ed K.

They were very professional. They showed up on time and did a fantastic job. I recommend him without reservation!!

Description of Work
Mulching and edging of the flower beds

07/07/2020

Adam T.

They did an excellent job. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
General cutting/edging. I also used them for landscaping all around my house.

07/07/2020

Craig A.

Looks great and definitely would recommend.

Description of Work
Had my entire yard done.

HydroCare

HydroCare Pressure Washing provides pressure washing services for all types of exterior surfaces. From driveways to decking, to siding and stucco, along with roof cleaning, we will leave your property looking like the day your feature was installed. We work with speed and integrity, always focused on your satisfaction. We are available in the evenings for your convenience. Please call for availability and a quote today!

Award 2022
    Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

-Mowing -Mulching -Trimming -Bed edging -Weed control -Power washing -Spring and fall cleanup -and more

Fertilizing