Horvat Concrete Inc.

With Angi since July 2013

Horvat Concrete, Inc. is your full service professional concrete specialists! Whether you are looking for a team to tear out and replace your cracked and crumbled driveway or are looking for a company to lay a foundation for your warehouse building, our experienced technical staff is more than able to attend to your needs today!...

JM Concrete Leveling LLC

We raise & level existing concrete Family Owned & Operated Free Estimates Warranty Work

RRS POWER llc

With over 5 years of excavating experience, I am here to help grading, land clearing, brush hogging, any kind of stone and dirt work, hauling. spreading, etc. Yard prep. Water line services, drainage, trenching, dig foundations, tree removal. Driveway tear outs and more.

Bianchi Contracting LLC

We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded!

08/28/2016

Description of Work
I made an appointment for an estimate and left work early to meet them. They never showed or called me to cancel. I contacted them the following day and they apologized. I told them I understand if something comes up to please call me if they need to cancel. I again made another appointment for an estimate and left early from work. I waited for over 1 hour and they never showed, or called me to cancel. Very unprofessional. very poor customer service.

Category concrete repair

Our services include, but are not limited to: Decorative Stamps & Coloring, Excavation, Plumbing & Downspout, Foundations, Driveways, Scratches, Repairs, Tear-outs, and Replacement, Concrete Counter tops, and other custom work available.