For Everywhere You Walk Floors & More

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2013

10370 Johnnycake Ridge Rd

Concord, OH 44077

For Everywhere You Walk (Formerly Rainbow Floors & More) has been servicing the flooring needs of homeowners in the Lake County, OH and surrounding areas for 25 years. We are your full service flooring provider offering sales and installation of carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and all the in-betweens. We also provide a variety of professional cleaning services. Family owned and operated, we provide some of the best flooring installation and repair services in NE Ohio. Shop at home! When shopping for new flooring, its only fair that we come to you, this way you can see our products in your homes unique lighting! Ask us about kitchen and bathroom remodelling!...

08/12/2015

John R.

We were replacing the existing vinyl flooring with ceramic tile. We obtained three bids for the work. All three were within $100.00 of each other. Each company proposed to handle the work in a slightly different way. This company proposed to seal down the vinyl and place the ceramic tile over that. We elected to go with a different company because they would remove the vinyl. We will have some additional tile work done in the future and would definitely consider this company again.

Description of Work
We were getting bids on laying ceramic tile in our kitchen and an adjoining hall. This company provided one of the bids. We did not choose to go with them but we were impressed with their professionalism, knowledge and punctuality.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Amy R.

Her work is gorgeous!!! When I do my master bathroom remodel I will be in touch!!

Description of Work
Bathroom re-tile.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you so much for the compliment and for the interest in my services. I look forward to working with you in the furture!

Katherine H.

Donna was so helpful when I needed to make all my flooring selections when replacing the carpet and ceramic throughout my house. I have been using Donna's services for 18 years now and I completely trust her team in my home. I had a custom glamour master shower put in also and the design and installation process was so smooth. I love my new walk-in shower and my new floors! My kitchen backsplash is next on the list!

Description of Work
Home improvement and flooring

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

(member name removed) It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the kind words and for your continued loyalty. I am very blessed to have so many repeat customers like yourself and I strive to make every customer a repeat customer. The design we came up with for your glamour shower is fantastic and it has completely transformed your master bathroom. I am very pleased that you love it. I am so lucky to have such an excellent team of innovative istallers that continue to surprise me and my customers with their knowledge and creativity! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Katherine H.

I thought I was going to have to replace my laundry room tile until I called Donna to have it cleaned! Looks brand new!

Description of Work
Tile grout cleaning.

Category ceramic tile, house cleaning

I am continually surprised by what my cleaning technician is able to do. Its unbelieveable how clean your laundry room tile and grout came. Thank you so much for the opportunity to try cleaning rather than replacing the whole floor without trying to clean it first. I often encourage my clients to try cleaning first before ripping out an entire floor to save them the expense. After hearing about your poor experience with another tile/grout cleaning company I am so happy that you called me and that we were able to exceed your expectations! Many Thanks again Donna

TA Builders LTD

Specializing in HARDWOOD FLOORING AND TILE INSTALLATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

KELCO HARDWOOD FLOORS

Our family owned company has been servicing North Eastern Ohio for over 20 years. We install, refinish, and repair hardwood floors, refinish stairs, and do finish carpentry. We use the latest technology in our dust-containment sanding equipment.

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Flooring Sales and installation. Backsplashes. Custom Glamour Bathrooms/Showers. Waterproof Handicapp access- curb-less showers. Tile repairs. Home Cleaning

Hardwood refinishing