Window Genie of Columbus West

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2003

1391 W. 5th Ave # 111

Columbus, OH 43212

At Window Genie, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We are the West Columbus locally owned and operated leader in streak free Window Cleaning, lifetime guaranteed Window Tinting products, pressure washing services and gutter cleaning. Every technician has been background checked and trained on

05/13/2020

Larry H.

Randy did a superb job at cleaning our windows inside and out (including basement windows). The windows hadn't been cleaned in several years on our ranch house. He wiped down the screens. Also cleaned our sliding vinyl windows on our enclosed porch. He is a very friendly individual. Will hire again. L.H.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

06/19/2019

Richard C.

Randy from Window Genie was able to fit me into the schedule, punctual, and did a fine job completely cleaning my windows and frames.

Description of Work
Outside windows cleaned

04/25/2019

CAROL M.

Randy did an outstanding job bringing our porch windows and screens back to life. The whole house sparkles. We are definitely going to use this company again and recommend it highly.

Description of Work
window washing inside and out plus screens

08/23/2017

Richard B.

Quality of work excellent, did not expect significant price increase. Previous cleanings I using Angie's Deal which was $47 cheaper

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior windows and wiped down screens

06/07/2017

Barbara S.

They were prompt, courteous, friendly, and professional. My windows sparkle!

Description of Work
I had windows washed inside and out along with screens and sills.

05/09/2017

James T.

Perfect! And these guys have great personalities!

Description of Work
44 windows inside and out with screens and sills.

11/26/2016

Kelly L.

The windows look AMAZING! Not a streak or drip anywhere. Randy arrived on time, was very professional and the price was reasonable. We have a colonial style home with 24 windows and the price was $194. I would highly recommend Window Genie of West Columbus to anyone.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning.

10/13/2016

Jessica B.

These guys are the best! They were able to squeeze my job in at the last minute, and everything looks great. Randy and Joe were careful and efficient, a pleasure to have around, and the windows are sparkling. They also helped me by taking some broken blinds down at the same time. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, interior and exterior

09/12/2016

James T.

They were absolutely fantastic. They were really good. They were fast. We have already committed that we are going to do that twice a year with them. We really like them a lot. We would be happy to tell anybody who is ever interested with them. We were really pleased.

Description of Work
We purchased a Big Deal for Window Genie of Columbus West for window and screen cleaning.

08/19/2016

Julie G.

Everything looked beautiful. He took his time and rechecked everything to make sure I was pleased. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

07/21/2016

Paula G.

They are the BEST! They did a GREAT job! The windows were so clean, I noticed it from the street! They cleaned 23 windows in just a few hours and even walked my husband through to show him which windows had issues. We will DEFINITELY use them again!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

07/07/2016

Alexandria R.

We loved our experience with Window Genie! Randy called around 8:50 to say he was on his way for our 9:00 appointment time. He was professional and even did well with our dog! He walked the outside with me counting windows. We bought the offer that included 15 windows, Only having 14, Randy also did our door making it an even 15. We appreciated how he maximized our offer! We were satisfied with our squeaky clean windows and the pleasant conversations with Randy. We will be using Window Genie in the future!

Description of Work
Randy cleaned both the interior and exterior windows including sills and screens.

07/06/2016

Alexandria R.

05/05/2016

Tricia T.

Randy was on time and professional. He cleaned all of the windows inside, outside, and wiped down the screens. Our windows are clean and streak free! It was definitely worth every penny and we will contact them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned the interior, exterior, and screens for 32 windows.

04/19/2016

Paul S.

The crew was on time, professional, friendly and did an awesome job. Will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows interior/exterior, screens and wiped down sills on the whole house.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, window tinting

01/19/2016

Edward K.

It went very well. These were very old windows and definitely a challenge but they did a very good job and i'm very happy with the work

Description of Work
They cleaned two stories of windows inside and out.

01/04/2016

Richard B.

Used before and will use again

Description of Work
Clean windows inside and out. Wiped down screens.

10/07/2015

Jean E.

It turned out fine. They were a little late in getting back to me for my original inquiry about having the job done. Once we got together, they did a fine job. Their communication just needs to be improved. There were no additional charges. They were very thorough and pleasant to work with. Two people came out to do the work. It was the first time I've used them.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Window Genie of Columbus West. They did the window cleaning. It included 14 windows both inside and outside.

Category window cleaning

Sorry for any inconvenience we might have caused Mrs. [Member name removed], we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

10/07/2015

Maria P.

My experience was not good. He was very good except he missed a window. He did not even do all the windows that he said he was going to do and he charged a lot more than the quote that was given to me. It was $90 more than the quote I was given. His responsiveness was good. He asked me a lot of personal questions that I did not think it was appropriate for a professional. He showed up on-time.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Window Genie of Columbus.

Category window cleaning

Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused Mrs. [Member name removed], we hope in the future youwill reconsider using us again.

10/03/2015

Laura M.

Everything went fine and I learned a few things about my windows, such as their age and how the screens worked (this was a new home to us and the windows are original 60 year old Pellas).

Description of Work
Provider cleaned all exterior windows. Due to the way windows are counted, the deal would not cover doing interiors as well. The provider was very good about explaining what was covered and how the scope of work was determined. I thought the approach was reasonable and they talked me through my options for using the deal since it would not actually cover all the windows inside and out, particularly since there were roll away screens and storms.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you for the complimentary review [Member Name Removed], don't forget our Spring deals running next year.

09/20/2015

Paul N.

They were great! They got right to it and did a quality job, returned furniture to proper place. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They were contracted to power wash Front porch, sidewalks, patio, driveway and garage floor

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thanks [member name removed], we appreciate the complimentary review, don't forget to tell all your friends & neighbors about us for the upcoming holidays too. :-)

09/18/2015

Zach L.

Randy was great! Very knowledgeable and very good at what he does. Also very personable. I was amazed at the job he did. Never thought he could get them as clean as he did. Plan to have him come out in the Spring again. Definitely recommend to use him.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out, screens, and sills.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you Mr. [Member name removed], I appreciate the complimentary review, don't forget to tell all your friends & neighbors about us for the upcoming holidays too.

09/02/2015

TOM D.

Quick, efficient, good results.

Description of Work
Did inside and outside of our windows on 2 story home. We have a lot of windows, selected a few not to do as they were in areas we never use. They were flexible and worked with us to do the ones we wanted.

Category window cleaning

Thank you Mr. [Member name removed] for the complimentary review, don't forget to tell your friends & neighbors about us for the upcoming holidays. :-)

08/10/2015

Cindy B.

I have used them several times and they do a good job, are on time, do what they say. I will continue to hire them!

Description of Work
washed windows outside

Category window cleaning

Thank you Mrs. for the complimentary review, don't forget to tell all your friends & neighbors too.

07/10/2015

Mary M.

They were very thorough and did a great job. They took time to ensure done well and included sills. Our house is old and some of the windows needed extra care/time. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Joe and Randy cleaned windows inside and outside.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Thank you [member name removed] for the complimentary review, we appreciate it! Please tell your friends & neighbors about us to for the Winter holidays!

Clear Water Prowash

Dedicated to serve the Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas to provide extraordinary results. Award winning company who strives for perfection and no hassles for our clients. We offer exterior house cleaning and some. roof cleaning with no (non) pressure cleaning and use the correct detergents recommended by the leading roofing manufactures (asphalt shingles, slate, tile,metal etc...) paver patio restoration and concrete power washing. Our company has been taught by the 4 top power washing schools to SAFELY clean vinyl, stucco, dryvit, Efis, James Hardie board, brick, stone, any roofing material, etc...). Paver leveling, joint sanding, sealing and concrete sealing is also available. You may see more testimonials, videos, before/after pictures on our Super Service award winning sister division here on Angie's List...Deck Escapes Staining & Beyond, LLC www.facebook.com/clearwaterprowash www.facebook.com/deckescapes

CL Parker, LLC

With more than 20 years in the business, every project is taken on with a focus on quality of work. Our goal is to exceed your expectations no matter what the size of the job. From smaller residential projects to large scale commercial work, our experience lets us offer the best possible solution for your project. Because we are locally owned and operated, we are invested in your project as a good neighbor should be!

Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.

Thank you for considering Fresh Touch Custom Painting for your upcoming painting project. Fresh Touch Custom Painting is an award winning, full-service residential and commercial painting company that provides the highest quality painting services in Central Ohio. Fresh Touch Custom Painting strives to provide the highest quality of workmanship and outstanding customer service in the most cost effective manner. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so that every customer can join our extensive list of clientele. We take pride in our experienced, professional staff and are eager to take on any project of any size. We will exercise the same care and attention to detail in painting your home or business that we would use when painting our own homes. We use only top quality paints on professionally prepared surfaces. We buy the best paints and products so that your paint job will have an excellent finish that will last for years. Discover for yourself the painting company that hundreds of home and business owners like yourself turn to for their decorating needs. We are proud of our Angie's List Super Service status and prouder still of the many satisfied customers who tell their neighbors and friends about the quality of work our company provides. We invite you to become one of our many satisfied clients. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee! Thank You, Mark Tabor-Owner Fresh Touch Custom Painting & Drywall Inc.

Award 2022
    Offers by Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc. on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    $10

Window cleaning, tinting & treatment, pressure washing, gutter cleaning & gutter protection.

Automotive Window Tinting