TruGreen Lawn Care - 5665

With Angi since September 2015

KM Landscape and Residential Services, LLC

We are a local company providing professional service with beautiful results. We offer special promotions and discounts. Contact us for details.

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Columbus

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Central Ohio homeowners in Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, Worthington, New Albany, Bexley and more, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Columbus to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

09/17/2020

TrueGreen did a horrendous job on our lawn. Our yard has never looked this bad, we watered, mowed and cared for it as instructed. We went two months between treatments this summer. The costumer service argues that the poor quality of our lawn was due to the hot conditions this summer. Our other neighbors with lawn services do not have the same abundance of weeds. We will not be returning costumers and would never recommend their services to friends and family.

Description of Work
Lawn service

07/06/2020

Not well. I could do better job. Don’t hire them, you will regret it!

Description of Work
Grass, Mosquito control

Category pest control,landscaping,lawn treatment,tree service

08/15/2018

Been using them for a couple of years now. They are very responsive to my request.

Description of Work
Lawn care.

Category lawn service

10/18/2017

We have used their full lawn care services for many years, but this year it all went downhill. They over fertilized our lawn and killed the grass in many areas. In addition, my yard was FULL of weeds throughout. I tried to speak with someone locally, but all I could ever get was their call center. When I called to cancel my account, they didn't care at all. Guess they must have plenty of business.

Description of Work
Lawn care service yearly applications

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed your concerns and would like to offer our apologies about how you were impacted. We are disappointed to hear that our services failed to meet your needs. TruGreen has always taken pride in delivering a customer-focused, science-based approach to our suite of services, and the concerns and complaints you listed were certainly not in accordance with our philosophy. We would very much like to discuss your concerns at your earliest opportunity. Please contact us at: 1 (800) 515-3380 , so we can provide you a speedy and desirable resolution.

09/26/2017

Treatment did not curtail the weeds in our yard. Provider would not return my calls.

Description of Work
Hired Trugreen to treat our lawn. The yard is NOW full of crab grass I contacted trugreen by phone and also filled out an online form. Absolutely on action on their behalf. I them said I wanted a refund. They will not return my calls. Guess next option is the Court of Small Claims. I paid them in advance $500. We do have an irrigation system.

Category lawn treatment

We take our responsibility to you very seriously, and are greatly concerned about your calls not being returned. In order to resolve this for you, we would like to speak with you directly. Please message us privately with your customer account information, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

08/15/2017

Am hiring another company to see if results are better.

Description of Work
I inherited TruGreen in 2016 as a result of their purchase of Scotts. The yard does look good from the fertilizer but I was never happy with the volume of weeds. I just don't think they spent enough time on property spraying for them. I usually ended up spraying them myself. It kind of defeated the purpose of hiring a professional. I am going to try someone else.

08/14/2017

They are reliable. They have things that they recommend of how often they should come. I usually have them come a little less often. Let's say if they recommend 6 treatments, I get 4. I find it good enough. I am pleased that they have that flexibility. I have not used anybody else. I keep using them so I must think they are adequate. I don't want to deal with these poisons that most companies deal with. It takes about 20 minutes. There is a big truck but one person and a hose that comes up from their truck and spray basically.

Description of Work
Pest control.

Category pest control

08/14/2017

I use them for pest control also. The main thing I use them for is the fertilization. They come several times a year. It is fertilization and weed control. When you pay in advance, you get 10% off which is a really nice thing. When they are done, they hang something on your door knob about what they have done so that you have that for your records. It takes about 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Fertilization and all that.

06/06/2017

It was fine. I have them service my lawn on a regular basis. That's every month or however many treatments I get. It takes place all summer long; from Spring until Fall. On punctuality I don't set up any time for them. Not at this time, it doesn't come to mind; anything that stands out or they should work on.

Description of Work
They fertilize and put weed killer down and stuff.

06/03/2017

I think they?re okay. I?ve had them for several years, so that should tell you that I?m satisfied with them. I?ve never used anybody else, I have nothing to compare them with. I pay all at once, once a year for both lawn and shrubs. It?s 2 separate fees and it?s a hefty price, but I just don?t recall what it is.?I had problems several years ago with some trees that weren?t surviving. I asked a few of their tree experts and didn?t get a satisfactory answer, so they brought out some experts and looked at this and that. The next thing I know, they brought me a new tree. So, don?t know if they were responsible for the problem, but they certainly tried to make good.?I?ve never compared them to anything else. I know they?re expensive, but are they as expensive? I don?t know! Mostly their responsiveness is very, very good, occasionally when I?ve asked for feedback it took them a while to get to me. They?re not on a schedule or a schedule that I?m aware of.

Description of Work
They performed everything related to, that includes seeding, fertilization, supposively weed control, insect/pest control supposively and then another set for trees and bushes. All the related things where I didn’t want to be concerned with, they take care of supposively.

Category pest control,lawn treatment,tree service