Superior Home Maintenance

Founded 1920 • With Angi since November 1995

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

493 E Livingston Ave

Columbus, OH 43215

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250....

handyman (101)roofing (62)gutter repair (42)skylight installation (13)woodworking (11)house painting (9)door installation (8)siding companies (8)gutter cleaning (7)cabinet refacing (6)chimney repair (6)window replacement (6)

08/26/2020

James, Doug and the rest of the crew did an excellent job over a 2 day period.

Description of Work
Gutter replaced and damaged wood removed and replaced near chimney

Category gutter repair,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate it very much! Please do not hesitate to call us if you need anything in the future! Thank you, Superior Home Maintenance

06/24/2020

Perfectly installed for a good price

Description of Work
Gutters and leaf guards

Category gutter repair,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/26/2020

Two gentlemen arrived to do some minor gutter repairs and to give a full home gutter cleaning estimate. They were running a bit late but phoned us to let us know. When they arrived they were very polite and quickly addressed our repairs. We received the estimate the following day. We intend to hire them for future gutter issues and possibly other small projects in the future.

Description of Work
Two gutters needed repair and one needed to be cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

04/23/2020

Mark was attentive, punctual, and efficient. He provided me options and was able to have the hole fixed within the hour. I was so relieved.

Description of Work
A tree branch impaled my roof. I need the hole repaired before

Category roofing,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/15/2020

gave me no pricing and I think if it is not a big money job they will blow you off.

Description of Work
painting,chimmey capand siding power washed

Category chimney caps,woodworking,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

03/08/2020

Great personal customer service! Pride in a job well done.

Description of Work
Calking high large windows

Work Completed On 03/08/2020

12/11/2019

Gentleman named Charlie checked on the flue cap operation and determined it was working correctly and did not charge me.

Description of Work
Check on furnace flue cap operation

Category handyman service,chimney caps

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

07/27/2019

They refused to respond to my email and schedule a time for them to come out.

Description of Work
I needed work done inside my home for bifold doors.

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

I do apologize I do not have any record of your email to us if was sent through Angie's List sometimes those do not get to us it is always better to use our direct email superiorhm21@gmail.com. Thanks Summer

05/13/2019

I got a call stating he was here I rec'd no quote, no call back no communication at all.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

I am sorry we have no record of you calling in or having an appointment with us in May I researched all records. Thanks Summer

02/02/2019

This company was very responsive to my inquiries and scheduled me quickly. I thought the service provided was excellent, however, it was expensive for the work I had completed.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous home maintenance

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Residential & commercial. Roofing repair. Replacements. Siding. Gutters. Concrete. Masonry. Remodeling. Plumbing. Carpentry. Electrical. . Cabinets. Countertops. Painting. Drywall. Decks. Flooring sales. Windows. Doors. HandHandyman.skylights

Ask for details.