SUN BLOCK WINDOW FILM

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2006

3154 NORTH STAR RD.

Columbus, OH 43221

3M Window Film provided to you with great service....

09/08/2020

Lauren P.

Mark did a great job tinting windows in our house. He was here on time, gave us a fair quote. You can tell he takes pride in his work and his product offering. The tint has completely helped to cool off our hot house that faces due west. I am so happy with the outcome of our tint.

Description of Work
Residential window tinting

02/27/2016

Greg V.

The company rep was very responsive to my concerns and very helpful in my determining the proper product. I had started out looking at window blinds with another company, but realized this option would be much less expensive and would not impede the views, which I love. The first round of installation had some complications, which the rep was expedient about addressing. Apparently there had been an issue with the product, so they reapplied film to the two windows that had problems. Then, once I realized how great the result was, I added two more windows. At all times it was clear to me that my satisfaction--with the product and with the process--was the number one priority of this company.

Description of Work
I have a wall of windows that face west. Daily, the afternoon sun beats into the room raising the temperature and fading the wood floors. Sunblock installed window film to reduce significantly the amount of UV light that enters the room--dramatically reducing interior temps and blocking the risk of fading.

Category window tinting,security windows

02/09/2016

Deborah C.

We had solar film on skylights which needed to be professionally removed due to cracking. We were able to get an appointment quickly and at a convenient time. The service provider did an excellent job. It took him quite a while to get the film completely removed, while standing on a ladder. My husband and I were glad that we hadn't tried to tackle the job ourselves! He was very neat and cleaned up completely. We thought $120 was a very fair price for the work involved. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Removed old solar film from skylights.

Category window tinting,security windows

06/03/2014

mike F.

The Sales Rep was on time and did a thorough evaluation of our windows. Recommended several products by 3M. The cost was very competitive. We opted to go with another provider that uses Vista window film. Would recommend as an installer if you want the 3M window film.

Description of Work
Provided Estimate for Window Tinting

05/18/2013

Tim C.

Did a wonderful job and owner followed up me to verify satisfaction to the work that was done.

Description of Work
Applied window film

06/18/2012

Matthew E.

Installer was extremely professional and pleasant (very comfortable having in my home). Quality job! Cleaned up after the job. The owner responded to a question regarding a scratch to the film (from house guests) by coming out to view it himself. The film has substantially affected the temperature of the room (the room was always 5-10 degrees hotter than any other room in the house due to direct sun and large windows). The film has caused that room to be equal in temperature to the other rooms in the house. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Window film added to large picture windows.

05/11/2012

CAROLYN H.

He was excellent. He came out when he was supposed to and called ahead of time. He got the job done within a few hours. He did a great job the windows were taken care of. I am pleased with the work.

Description of Work
He came out and installed window tinting.

04/12/2012

Pohlmann P.

Mark was very responsive to my phone call. I received an estimate immediately because I knew what I wanted and what size I needed and the project was completed the next day at exactly the same time he said. Very professional, informative and responsive

Description of Work
Applied film to a commercial window to prevent being able to see thru but allow light to come thru

01/31/2012

Grace C. B.

Service man arrived on time and was very curtieous and profressional. Detailed in his work and careful with the walls as he used a tall ladder to reach some windows.

Description of Work
Tinting film was applied to my great room windows and three season room windows. The windows look great! Cannot tell that the windows are tinted, yet there is UV protection for my furniture and pictures.

08/04/2011

DOUG D.

The owner came out and did the work. He gave us lots of advice and plenty options. We would definitly use them again if we had to. He did an excellent job, and we were very pleased with it.

Description of Work
They put a film over some of the front windows we have.

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers by Newlook Sidings Inc on Angi
    American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Window film to protect furniture and floors from fading. Reduce heat, glare, and stop UV rays. Protect against 'smash & grabs' with security film. Provide privacy or beauty with decorative films.

Auto tinting services.