Stamos Flooring and Remodeling LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2011

49 W Fifth Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Hi. My name is Nick Stamos and I am the owner of Stamos Remodeling. I have been in business for over 16 years. I have great respect and passion for the remodeling business. My primary focus is quality work and making the customer happy and exceeding their expectations. We really love what we do and it shows in our work! I love the look in someone's face when we complete a job. To see them so happy makes me happy. Please read our reviews on here and the Columbus Better Business Bureau, and my Google Business Page. I am also a member of NARI which is the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

07/18/2019

Phyllis A.

Nick did an awesome job. He brought the tile floor up and than had to sand it down to the subfloor. He worked hard and fast and made it look great I will definitely call him back to do more work,

Description of Work
We horrible tile flooring in the kitchen that needed to come up.

Category flooring contractor

03/29/2019

CONNIE S.

It went wonderfully. Nick and Russell were very professional and did a fantastic job. They were very precise and took the time to do it right the first time. I would use them again if needed and highly reccommend Stamos Floor and Remodeling to anyone who needs work done.

Description of Work
Bathroom tub/shower remodel.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

03/09/2019

Mary Z.

Excellent! Nick and Russell were fast, professional, and everything looks great. The trim is perfect, and the stairs were a hot mess until Nick worked his magic. Now they're beautiful. I also was so pleased at the professionalism and communication.

Description of Work
Needed trim replaced btwn wall and ceiling, also new trim installed btwn wall and floor. Also stair risers sanded, primed, and painted.

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

08/22/2018

Briana B.

Nick and his team were very friendly and worked hard to get the job done quickly. I will hire them again for my next bathroom.

Description of Work
I needed two bathroom vanities, a toilet, and a tub/shower replaced.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for taking time to write us a review! We look forward to working on your next project. Nick Stamos

07/19/2018

Kendrick V.

Involved an extensive bathroom remodel, including removing tub & installing walk in shower, new drywall, custome tile work to ceiling, plumbing, etc. Overall, job was done on time and on budget. Nick & his team were very professional and had high attention to detail. Quality was great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad that you are happy with your new shower!

06/01/2018

Samuel J.

Nick Stamos and his staff were highly professional and very well organized. They had the entire project mapped out from the first day including everything that was needed and which products were higher quality. This was especially helpful when budgeting for the project. I was kept informed as to the status of the project at every step and they finished within the timeframe that they stated. The quality of their work far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the review!!

06/01/2018

Anne M.

Job was completed and met/exceeded expectations. Would easily hire again. Great attention to detail, kept work area clean and organized, and communicated issues and concerns appropriately. This job required extra effort, a third floor bathroom in a 120 year old house, very pleased with workmanship and results.

Description of Work
Replaced spa tub with custom tiled shower.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad that you are happy and satisfied with your new custom shower.

05/06/2018

DIANE B.

Nick and Rick do quality work. They started early every day and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
After water damage in my basement, they replaced the bottom 2 feet of drywall and trim, painted the walls, and put down new flooring.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you Diane. We appreciate the time you took to write us a review!

03/11/2018

Dave D.

Nick was referred to me from a friend a year or so ago to do a few small jobs. I was impressed with the quality of his work. This winter we decided to install a bamboo floor in our dining, kitchen, and laundry rooms. Nick came over to discuss and suggested that we use porcelain tile instead of bamboo in the laundry and bath areas. Great choice. We also discovered a small plumbing issue during the job and Nick took care of it (on a Saturday). Very happy with his work. Very professional and treats the job like it was his own house. Takes his time and doesn't take short cuts. Quality work product is his goal. Impressed with his drywall skills. Good communication during the job to let us know the details and to make suggestions to improve the finished product. We referred Nick to a friend for a major bathroom remodel and we plan on using him again.

Description of Work
Bamboo flooring, porcelain tile, and drywall repair.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,plumbing

11/20/2017

Robyn M.

Nick Stamos and his "new guy" were a lifesaver for me. I was doing some DIY work on my kitchen blacksplash. After I removed my old tile, I decided to replace the drywall to have a clean flat work surface. However, there were a few spots that I just couldn't get right. I called Nick and he answered immediately. He was working on a job in the area and was able to come over the same day. They arrived ready to work and quoted me on the spot. I accepted and they made short work of repairing and finishing the drywall install. They were professional, courteous and they kept everything very clean. Thank you Nick for the fast and awesome service!

Description of Work
Drywall Repair and Corrections

Category drywall,remodeling

10/14/2017

Susanne M.

I noticed Nick doing a major project for a neighbor and asked him to stop in to look at our more minor jobs. He was happy to perform a variety of large and small tasks. He is very knowledgeable and had excellent suggestions. I would not hesitate to hire him, especially for work that needs building and repair experience.

Description of Work
Nick did a variety of projects: shelves in closet, window caulking, electrical work.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking

10/13/2017

JOHN & BERNIE S.

Nick did the work in the time he said it would take. The new hardwood floor had to be ‘toothed in’ to the existing hardwood floors surrounding it. It’s impossible to tell that all floors weren’t installed at the same time. My friends are amazed! He’s very professional, pleasant to be around and does immaculate cleanup.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation.

Category handyman service,hardwood floor

10/03/2017

Gigi M.

very well!

Description of Work
Nick did a total remodel on my kitchen which included removing a wall to open up the space, installation ofcabinetry, new appliances, granite, backsplash and all finish work I couldn't be happier!

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

01/13/2011

Brett N.

He did a great job!

Description of Work
He installed sheet rock, mudding, and painting.

Category drywall

Trusted Coatings

Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Integrity Painting LLC

Celebrating over 24 Years in Business! Painting professionals with years of experience delivering the highest quality work and customer satisfaction. Exterior and Interior painting services for residential and commercial properties. Our team is composed of long term employees who are highly trained, knowledgeable and ethical in work practices. You can feel at ease with Integrity Painting working at your home or business. Integrity isn't just a name, it's a way of doing business.

OHIOWEST improvements LTD

We aim to please our customers, contact us for all your residential and commercial buildings repair needs. From adding a fence , interior and exterior painting, flooring, wood trim, stucco, gutters, doors and windows, water heaters, basement work, etc.

All types of home remodeling including Kitchens, Baths and basements. With one call we do it all!

NA