SHARPENING ON SITE

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2004

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Handyman van 4 u

Handyman van 4 u

25 years experience in all aspects of construction, work guaranteed.

04/09/2015

This provider was great.  She was very responsive by telephone to my questions; always called me back promptly and was  friendly and helpful over the telephone.  She arrived exactly on time for our appointment. She obviously knew what she was talking about regarding my reel lawn mower, which several other lawn mower companies had refused to deal with because it has no motor and the blades need to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She came to sharpen the blades on my reel lawn mower./ make adjustments

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,sharpening

Thank You for the great review! Hope to see you soon, but not too soon!

03/03/2015

We are very pleased with the service we received from Rebecca and Sharpening on Site.  She was timely, inexpensive and she did a great job.  We will definitely use her again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took 4 kitchen knives to be sharpened while Sharpening on Site was at Weiland's Market.  Rebecca was very friendly and informed me that it would be 30 minutes or so before she could have my knives done.  When I got back the work was complete and all 4 knives were in cardboard sleeves and rubber banded together.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Thank you for your kind words!! Hope to see you again

02/03/2015

I contacted Rebecca via email and inquired about on site service ($40 min.).  I inquired about available times.   She responded quickly and offered to come by the house to perform the knife sharpening service while I was not at home.  Worked out great.  Reasonably priced.  Only issue is that several  of the pocket knives were not a sharp as I would have liked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharpened 16 knives.  10 kitchen knives, 4 pocket knives, 2 hunting knives.  Came to my house to perform work.  Did the work while I was away.  I left knives out for her, she returned them to same place after sharpening them.

CATEGORY sharpening

Ian if there was a problem with the sharpness I would have come back out to correct the problem. Please advise.

06/29/2014

This is the second time I used their service. They do a fantasitic job in sharpening all my materials. They even clean my lawn mower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharpened lawn mower blades, gardening tools, scissors and knives.

05/24/2014

Rebecca was awesome. I am so grateful that she came to my home as I had just gotten out of the hospital and was still recovering. She is so friendly and personable and you can tell she enjoys her job. She did an excellent job of sharpening my knives and I still can't get over how reasonably priced she is. I asked her for several business cards so that I can recommend her to my friends. Thank you s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharpened several knoves

CATEGORY sharpening

ON SITE SHARPENING OF KNIVES, SCISSORS, LAWN & GARDEN TOOLS, ROTARY & REEL MOWERS & WOODWORKING TOOLS. RESTORATION OF HEIRLOOM SCISSORS AND TOOLS.

SHARPENING OF SAWS, INDUSTRIAL BLADES, CLIPPER BLADES, HIGH-END & CONVEX BEAUTY SHEARS.