Puroclean Water, Fire, & Mold Experts

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2008

2967 E 6th Ave

Columbus, OH 43219

Winner of the PuroClean Franchise of the Year Award in 2017 (over 260 PuroClean Franchises throughout the US). Additional address -2967 E. Sixth Ave., Columbus, OH 43219. Additional service area - Columbus, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Grandview, Grove City, London, Marble Cliff, Clintonville, Dublin, Westerville, Worthington, New Albany, Gahanna, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester, Groveport, Bexley, Pataskala, Granville, Grandview Heights Franklin, Madison, Pickaway & Ross Counties. Additional DBA - GM Ventures Inc. Additional fax - (614) 276-2471....

mold removal (130)water damage restoration (35)basement waterproofing (10)biohazard cleanup (9)house cleaning (5)air duct cleaning (4)drywall (4)dryer vent cleaning (1)carpet cleaning (1)

11/16/2020

They did a very good job and put in fans, floor drying mats, and dehumidifiers. Their staff was very polite, cooperative, and they got out here the next day. They were very responsive and helpful. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed water damage to a hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback and business. Many times we are able to save hardwood floors from water damage so that they do not have to be removed and replaced. This saves a big inconvenience to homeowners and cost of the claim. So, we are happy to help dryout these situations. Thanks again, Rick

10/29/2020

Tony clearly explained procedure to remove the moisture from my hardwood flooring after a water leak from my refrigerator. Nick came each day on time to check the progress of the drying. From the initial call to the company to the very end of the project, everyone was knowledgeable, courteous and prompt. I would hire them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of moisture from water leak

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Thank you Steve for the business and feedback. Our team enjoyed working for you - it was our pleasure! Best regards, Rick

01/07/2019

All went very well. They were on time, worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal in basement

CATEGORY drywall,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

12/19/2018

Puroclean was very professional. They gave me an estimate and the repairs came in right on budget. I could tell they knew what they were doing. They took care of my worries that this problem could affect the value of the home, since I am planning on selling in the near future. I will be confident in disclosing this problem; since the repairs were completed by a firm that specializes in these types...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak from my 2nd floor bathroom - I only noticed the problem when mold appeared on the 1st floor ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and for the job. It was a bigger job than initially thought due to more mold/water damage in the bathroom than expected. Sometimes we need to do some demo before we know how bad the damages are and your's went unnoticed for a while. Again, thanks for your feedback and the job! Best regards, Rick

05/28/2018

Very professional crew. Thorough and systematic in their approach. Job done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement water flooding

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business. We hope you don't need any of our emergency services in the future but please keep us in mind if something comes up and you need our quick response. Thanks, Rick

04/06/2018

I have never gone on any site and recommended a company that has done work for me. PuroClean on E. 6th Ave. was absolutely fantastic!! The owner Rick returned my call within 60-minutes, Tony, Project Manager was here with 90-minutes, and provided a quote within an hour. I approved, and Nick was here within 60 minutes to do the clean-up etc. The responsiveness, professionalism, and kindness of thes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in Basement - Had areas of severe water, and some areas of minor.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Thanks for your business and review. We try to be as quick as possible to respond to emergency services requests.

03/12/2018

Everything went great!!! I contacted Roto Rooter at first, but their Representative sounded like a used car salesman so I decided to go with PuroClean , and it was the best decision I could of made. Tony and his crew showed up and did a great job cleaning up the 5 inches of water in the basement , and even hand washing the floor . I would absolutely recommend Puroclean to family and friends should...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer Backup/ Clean Updates

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

02/06/2018

Fantastic job, great price, professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The basement in a duplex we own had a sewer backup after a plumber tried to do some work. After plumber was all done and fixed called puroclean and they came out next day to scrape, clean, sanitize and deodorize.

CATEGORY biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback. We appreciate it very much! It is good that you had the basement area properly sanitized and cleaned. There are many unhealthy germs even after sewage has dried up that can become airborne and then cause health problems.

02/05/2018

Put large blowers in basement to dry everything out. Tested and replaced subpump. Checked back in a few weeks to repair and return room to original look / layout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small basement flood

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2017

Thank you for your business and your feedback! Keep an eye on your sump pump. I have heard from a plumber that it is good to replace them every 5-7 years. Also make sure your gutters are not clogged and you have good drainage around your house to help keep the foundation drier.

08/20/2017

We had a major leak in the second floor bathroom of our home in Clintonville. The water leaked through the first floor kitchen ceiling, onto the kitchen floor, and then into the basement. We called PuroClean and spoke with Rick Gutridge at about 8:30 that morning and he came to our home at noon that same day. Mr. Gutridge used a special tool that detects moisture in walls and ceilings. Mr. Gutridg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for water damage / water in walls and ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

Thank you for your comments and for calling on us to help. I was unable to find any water damage to warrant extra help and am glad that you were able to quickly address the issue. Please keep us in mind in the future if you need our help. Best regards, Rick Gutridge

Emergency Mitigation and Reconstruction. Water removal, dehumidification, & deodorization, fire, smoke & soot damage, mold mitigation & remediation, emergency water extraction, odor removal & containment, drying, dehumidification, carpet restoration, carpet cleaning, deodorization, stain removal, smoke & odor removal, cleaning & sanitation, temporary protection/board-up, mold inspection & testing, drying mold, remediation, hepa negative air filtration & vacuuming, duct cleaning and all repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Check