Pristine Clean Services LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2007

1933 E Dublin-Granville Rd Ste 303

Columbus, OH 43229

We provide reliable, quality, and affordable cleaning solutions for every home, business and institution we serve. We understand that every job we do is unique and we will consult with you to create a detailed schedule that fits your needs, whether you need a one time spring cleaning, special event cleaning, or daily/weekly/biweekly/monthly cleaning. This type of attention and personalized services is what has endeared us to our long standing clients in the Columbus area. Extra charge for after hours service, weekends or Emergency Last Minute Cleaning. May contact through e-mail. $5-$10 Convenience Fee when paying with credit cards....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (191)carpet cleaning (23)window cleaning (9)blind cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)gutter cleaning (1)

11/25/2020

He was triple what every other company quoted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Our average professional commercial truck-mounted steam carpet cleaning rate is $0.50/SQ. FT., and includes free deodorizing. We move most furniture which other companies would not.

07/01/2020

Very professional. Excellent results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds cleaned

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

02/27/2020

They gave me a quote for $199 for twice a week cleaning, but failed to mention that that was PER VISIT! They failed to do what I asked them to do and did not tell me before they left so I could remind them to take my trash down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning twice a week.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Customer runs a dog rescue center from her home. Her house was extremely filthy because of the animal squalor. The entire house was littered with mouse droppings, dog feces and dead mice. She failed to warn us that she had bed bugs in her bedroom. We discovered them while we were cleaning under her bed. A 5-person crew spent more than 55-work hours cleaning her house. We tried to help her as much ...

08/22/2017

Definitely an "A" overall. They have been coming out every other week for about 2 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/26/2016

Terrific! They were punctual, efficient, did great work, and the price was right

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
thorough cleaning of 3 bathrooms and kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2016

07/07/2016

I was very happy with both the customer service as well as the results of the carpet cleaning. I had to reschedule on the day of the first scheduled service. They were very accommodating! I was able to reschedule to my next desired time. They were great in communicating when they would arrive. They were fast and helpful. They helped move some furniture off the carpets at no extra charge. The servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

12/04/2015

Staff had difficulty understanding English. Asked to use my cleaning supplies for some tasks. not sure that was understood. Vacuuming was completed nicely. two of three bathrooms cleared well. Three beds made nicely. After staff left noticed master bathroom appeared to still have soap scum on brown titles, all over like not washed, took photos and contacted company told it was washed but what I sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased deep house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

06/23/2015

They were very good at cleaning and left our house in great shape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2015

04/13/2015

Very professional and polite. On time most of the time but always call if they are running late. Everything they are suppose to do is done. They let my dogs follow them around and they speak Spanish to my parrots.  When I need extra help, they are always  there on short notice. I can not say enough about how very satisfied we are with Pristine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every 2 weeks to my home and clean bathrooms and the kitchen. THey dust all surfaces  and all the floor are washed. All carpets are vacuumed.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2015

03/23/2015

It went great! Exceeded my expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home deep cleaning - they were pleasant and provided excellent service. Would love to have them back!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2015

Residential & commercial housekeeping - interior & exterior window, gutter, power washing, tile & grout cleaning, floor stripping, waxing, steam carpet & upholstery cleaning.