Phoenix Tree Care and Trees By Louise

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 1997

We provide complete tree care (see services offered) and are a small company operating with approx. 6 to 8 employees depending on the season. Some of us are certified arborists and those that aren't, are experience professionals that we train, or are already trained to adhere to I.S.A. pruning, removal, safety and plant health care standards. We are located in Columbus Ohio and provide residential, municipal and commercial tree and shrub care....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

We Haul Junk

We Haul Junk is a full service Junk removal company that provides dependable junk removal and hauling service to clear unwanted and unnecessary clutter from your home or business. We Haul Junk has been in business since 2010 and has an A+ rating with the BBB. We Haul Junk is the most reliable junk removal service, proven by being Angi's 2018, 2019, & 2020 Angi Super Service Award Winner. We also are 20-30% cheaper then the Franchised Junk hauling company. We Haul Junk is fully licensed and insured.

Dump Bros, LLC

Has your home become an obstacle course because of all the junk you have lying around? Don't treat your home like a storage unit-reach out to Dump Bros, LLC for junk removal services. We can clear junk in your home, yard, garage and anywhere else on your property. Whether you're just getting rid of a few bulky items or need hoarding clean up services, you can count on us to get the job done. Call 614-680-0678 now to schedule junk removal, foreclosure clean out or hoarding clean up services in Hilliard, Ohio.

11/15/2018

They do an excellent job. I have been using them since the 80s and they have been very reliable. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them as well.

Description of Work
They have trimmed and pruned my trees. They also clean up the yard and dispose of any debris.

Category lawn service,tree service

08/24/2017

Trying to save a tree..is it worth the price? I think the price is a little expensive but he is very professional and he's very good.

Description of Work
What they are doing is trying to save our 2 ash trees from the Emerald borer. So they treat, I don't know how they do it, but they do it every other year. They've done it for years, well since the Emerald ash borer was such a problem. We have 2 huge ash trees and they have saved them.

07/15/2016

I called Phoenix Tree Care to request the removal of a diseased tree in my backyard. Brad Kitchen, the owner, came out and looked at the tree within a few days. He then sent me an estimate within 4 days. I have worked with this company before and have always found Brad considerate and helpful. He is a certified arborist, which I prefer in dealing with most of my tree issues. Brad called a day ahea...

Description of Work
Removal of a 30 foot tall diseased tree in my backyard.

05/04/2015

We have relied on them couple of times and they provide excellent care. They are very cooperative, willing to work with whatever you need. They have always been really good and very reliable, explains everything and they even done work for us when we have not been here. They just came and said what they were going to do and cleaned up really nicely. The cost was appropriate and I was not upset wit...

Description of Work
We used Phoenix Tree Care and Trees By Louise couple of years ago. They took down four over tall pine trees in a narrow space between two houses and completely chopped them up removed them and put in appropriate trees.

Category hauling services,lawn service,tree service

03/10/2015

They are extremely responsive, punctual and professional. I believe they are on the high side in terms of price, but given the quality, it makes sense.

Description of Work
Pruning trees

01/19/2015

Trees are well maintained. The tall tree close to our house is kept thinned out to keep wind from damaging. They treat and fertilize our trees annually.

Description of Work
Pruned and thinned several trees, one of which is very tall.

12/13/2014

The technician was knowledgeable and professional. We've used their services numerous times for a variety of tree issues. The staff is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

Description of Work
Deep root fertilization of large oak tree. Assessment of tree health and recommendations.

Category lawn service","lawn treatment service","tree service company

11/18/2014

We rate them very highly. Their price was reasonable. The tree removal was successful. We had good results with them. They were very good. They are topnotch.

Description of Work
We used the services of Phoenix Tree Care & Trees By Louise. They did tree removal in the Spring.

11/04/2014

The representative was very professional, and pointed out specifically which branches would need trimmed, and the reasons behind it. He also pointed out that my very large Bradford Pear tree needed to be thinned in the middle to allow the air and light to flow through, to promote the health of the tree, and prevent problems in high winds. They gave me a separate estimate for adding two small trees in the front yard to remove dead wood while they had all of their equipment there, that was a very reasonable $75.00. Their punctuality was excellent in that they arrived when they said that they would, but the responsiveness was a little less than hoped for, in that I had to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the services to be performed. They were very up front about that, so I knew how long I had to wait. I was concerned about the possibility of damage to my neighbor's roof, since this past spring and summer were so rainy that the involved tree was growing even more quickly. When I called to express my concern, my call was promptly returned, and he was able to address my concerns. The high number of storms this season also gave them a high number of emergencies to which they had to respond more quickly. I knew my job was not an emergency. When they did do the job, on the day that they said that they would. I was not able to be home to observe, but when I did arrive home, the trees were beautifully trimmed, and all the trimmings removed from my yard. That honey locust had grown so much, that I had had to untwist my pole beans from a low hanging branch the night before so they could trim it! I have a problem with evaluating the price, since I do not know the usual prices, but they did offer me a payment plan where I could spread the payments over three months, which helped me immensely.

Description of Work
I had a honey locust tree that had grown so big on my small lot that it was shading my vegetable garden, and some of the branches were touching my neighbor's garage roof, and coming very near to their electric lines to that garage. I had this company come out to trim that tree, and during our assessment, we included three other trees that needed trimmed.

10/27/2014

These guys were great - responsive, punctual, and professional. The job was done well and efficiently. I hardly knew they were here.

Description of Work
Cut a large tree back from our house and trimmed all other trees on property

Category tree service company

Certified arborists. Pruning, removal of trees and shrubs, dry-pack & vertical mulch, injection & implant, deep root liquid soil injection of fertilizers & organic materials, complete insect and disease and nutrient deficiency treatments for trees and shrubs of all sizes and species by using different methods including spraying with low to no toxic sprays and systemics injected directly into the tree's vascular system or soil injected into the root zone for uptake from the roots.

Lawn mowing and Lawn fertilization