Phoenix Tree Care and Trees By Louise

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 1997

We provide complete tree care (see services offered) and are a small company operating with approx. 6 to 8 employees depending on the season. Some of us are certified arborists and those that aren't, are experience professionals that we train, or are already trained to adhere to I.S.A. pruning, removal, safety and plant health care standards. We are located in Columbus Ohio and provide residential, municipal and commercial tree and shrub care....

Frazier Tree Care Llc

Frazier Tree Care Llc

Tree Service

11/15/2018

They do an excellent job. I have been using them since the 80s and they have been very reliable. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have trimmed and pruned my trees. They also clean up the yard and dispose of any debris.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

08/24/2017

Trying to save a tree..is it worth the price? I think the price is a little expensive but he is very professional and he's very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What they are doing is trying to save our 2 ash trees from the Emerald borer. So they treat, I don't know how they do it, but they do it every other year. They've done it for years, well since the Emerald ash borer was such a problem. We have 2 huge ash trees and they have saved them.

07/15/2016

I called Phoenix Tree Care to request the removal of a diseased tree in my backyard. Brad Kitchen, the owner, came out and looked at the tree within a few days. He then sent me an estimate within 4 days. I have worked with this company before and have always found Brad considerate and helpful. He is a certified arborist, which I prefer in dealing with most of my tree issues. Brad called a day ahea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a 30 foot tall diseased tree in my backyard.

05/04/2015

We have relied on them couple of times and they provide excellent care. They are very cooperative, willing to work with whatever you need. They have always been really good and very reliable, explains everything and they even done work for us when we have not been here. They just came and said what they were going to do and cleaned up really nicely. The cost was appropriate and I was not upset wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Phoenix Tree Care and Trees By Louise couple of years ago. They took down four over tall pine trees in a narrow space between two houses and completely chopped them up removed them and put in appropriate trees.

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service,tree service

03/10/2015

They are extremely responsive, punctual and professional.   I believe they are on the high side in terms of price, but given the quality, it makes sense.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning trees

CATEGORY tree service

Certified arborists. Pruning, removal of trees and shrubs, dry-pack & vertical mulch, injection & implant, deep root liquid soil injection of fertilizers & organic materials, complete insect and disease and nutrient deficiency treatments for trees and shrubs of all sizes and species by using different methods including spraying with low to no toxic sprays and systemics injected directly into the tree's vascular system or soil injected into the root zone for uptake from the roots.

Lawn mowing and Lawn fertilization