ORGANIZED BY L

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2006

Organized by L is celebrating 10+ YEARS of Professional Organizing! As an active member of the Ohio Chapter of the National Assoc. of Professional Organizers, we are constantly made aware of new products and practices in the organizing field. Ellen Limes is a CPO®, Certified Professional Organizer and a board member of NAPO-Ohio. We will help you gain control of the out-of-control areas in your life. And we guarantee it. You will be completely satisfied or your money back!...

Innovate Home Org - Columbus Glass Block

18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to shower conversions, and complete bathroom remodeling. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) INNOVATE HOME ORG-we help design, build and install a professional home organization system - but to show you innovative products which are sustainable and designed to improve your space. Whether you’re looking for a closet organizer, garage, pantry or laundry room cabinets, or a murphy bed, home office or mud room organization system, we’re here to help you improve your home. (http://innovatehomeorg.com/)

10/20/2017

Perfect. Help me decide what to get rid of and what to keep. Everything is now on shelves or hanging from the walls. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organized a very cluttered garage.

07/11/2017

She was great. There was no complaints.

07/11/2017

I used her three times moving into a new house and she was real helpful. She charges $60.00 an hour and she stayed  for three hours each time. I had no complaints about it. She is very high energy, very efficient, very conscientious, very helpful. Punctuality, she was there. $60.00 an hour for what she did is very reasonable. She helped me move into our new home. She very efficiently removed cloth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She helped me move into my new house.

06/25/2017

She is wonderful, efficient - and her suggestions really helped our life

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped us organize our home

06/05/2017

She is excellent. She is very high energy, does a good job, and works well with the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She has been here three times. She has unpacked and organized my walk in closet. She has unpacked general things throughout the house and helped me get rid of stuff. She has also organized the garage. We put everything I had in the middle of the garage and then organized it.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Organizational Services for the Home and Office. Closet Reorganization, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Basements, Kitchens. Any Place that needs decluttered to help you live a more organized, peaceful life. Why live out of boxes for weeks after a move. Organized by L can get you unpacked and living your life in a max of 2 days. We also offer decorating consulting to get those pictures and home decor items placed as well. Color selection and furniture placement are also discussed.

We have seen it all, so we can help you too! Nothing scares us, except snakes. Give us a call about your specific needs and we can discuss ways to help you regain your life.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard