Neff Electric & Plumbing Service LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2011

3.3

40 years in Business. Expert electrical and Plumbing Repairs 24 Hour Emergency Service....

LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi
Sunset Lighting

Sunset Lighting is a family owned and operated landscape lighting business located in central Ohio with over 15 years of professional low-voltage lighting experience. This summer we would like for you to consider us for your outdoor lighting needs! Here at Sunset Lighting we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, competitive prices, attitude, and patience. We'll work with you one on one to find the perfect lighting system that is just right for you! Already have a system in place? No problem, we can upgrade preexisting electric fixtures to super bright LED bulbs! Save money this year and switch to Sunset lighting. -Life Time Warranty on all Fixtures -Superior Grade Brass and Copper Lighting Fixtures -Upgradeable RGB bulbs -Competitive Pricing

Offers by Sunset Lighting on Angi
Let There Be Light

We are here to bring light to the outdoor portion of your home. Give us a call and let us brighten your home's appearance.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
Replaced my sump pump and repaired an electrical outlet

Category electrician,plumbing

12/18/2014

Description of Work
We thought we needed electrically work...(which we didn't) when we first called. All went well that first visit, she looked at other work we wanted done and we said we would call her back. She seemed very knowledgeable...a little talkative (trying to "sell" herself) But, we did call back for some electrical work which went well, we also needed a sink unclogged. They worked for HOURS on it but did not get it unclogged and wanted to charge us over 100.00 for NOT unclogging the sink. I paid their amount to get them out of my house then called on the cost of the "non" plumbing work... In the mean time she put our Credit card # in wrong so it kept being rejected... she started immediately sending threatening e-mail referencing the fact that we had stopped the transaction... she put it through several times before notifying us and by that time she was really threatening and saying she was taking us to court! I called the credit card company they total me it was entered wrong (the security #) thus rejected I let her know and she put through for an amount for only the work they had completed... But the many threatening e-mails were ridiculous and even after getting her money she raged on about how we had stopped it... not very professional, never apologizing for her crazy e-mail. (by the way another handyman unclogged the sink in no time!)

Category electrician,plumbing

08/06/2014

First time we called the owner Michelle we thought it was our breakers only to find out AEP was "browning out" in our block. We called to cancel she was close she came on by to look at work we needed completed. We called and made an appt. for work. She and a helper were over 2hours late...we had another appt. Outside the home in another hour and a half they didn't think they could complete any of ...

Description of Work
We had an outside electrically socket not working, an overloaded breaker, a slower than slow draining bathroom sink, a water eff. toilet that was putting no water into the bowl and the need for an addition Socket in our garage (just wanted estimate for this)

Category electrician

01/28/2014

He was precise and knew exactly what he was doing. He was prompt and that was important to me. The price was also very reasonable.

Description of Work
He replaced a quarter inch pipe that burst in my garage due to the sub-zero weather.

Category plumbing

11/25/2013

I could not even start talking to this electrician! Bad experience, not personable at all.

Description of Work
I called Neff Electric and the person that answered (male) sounded very testy, could not hear him clearly, and he grumbled "oh God!" immediately after I gave him my address. I chose to cancel.

Category electrician

Electrical & Plumbing Construction & Maintenance, Excavating, Storm Water Mitigation, Sump Pumps, Water Heaters, Electric & Gas, Water Softeners, Pumps, Water Service, Sewer & Water Sewer Replacement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available