McCullough's Tree Service

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

Founded in 1977, McCullough's Tree Service has nearly 30 years in the tree care business in central Ohio. During that time, we have earned a reputation as the area’s leading expert in tree care and as a company known for exemplary service, quality workmanship and longstanding client relationships. Owned and managed by Wess McCullough, an ISA certified arborist, McCullough’s Tree Service has grown and evolved over the years to serve a growing number of commercial and residential customers in Licking, Muskingum and surrounding Counties. Service quality and professionalism can also be measured by a company’s affiliations with associations that set the standard of excellence for their industry. McCullough’s is an active member of the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) and the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). Our certified arborists will inspect your landscape, diagnose any problems, make recommendations based upon years of experience. A tree service estimate is provided at no charge. McCullough’s arborists offer expertise in tree inventory analysis, risk assessment, tree management planning, risk mitigation and construction management. Arborists are educated in arboriculture, the art and science of planting, caring for and maintaining trees. At McCullough’s, our arborists are dedicated and passionate professional tree care consultants who receive continuous education, instruction, and certification in the latest arborist techniques equipment....

YOUR PERSONAL GARDENER

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. FREE ESTIMATES. DOES NOT INCLUDE MOWING OR TURF CARE.

KM Landscape and Residential Services, LLC

We are a local company providing professional service with beautiful results. We offer special promotions and discounts. Contact us for details.

Worthwile Mowing

Family run business since 2001. We mow, trim and blow the lawns on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule. We also mulch and trim bushes. Just give us a call for a free estimate. 614-832-4727

05/26/2018

This was the 2nd time I hired to remove some trees in my yard. Rich was polite and explained every in detail. They were able to come out the next week to remove the honeysuckle trees. Everything went smooth.

Description of Work
Had several Honeysuckle trees removed in my backyard.

04/04/2018

Great company to work with. The guy pruning my trees listened to all of my concerns, we talked about specific limbs he would prune and he did an amazing job. I have had them prune my trees twice and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
pruning of trees

10/05/2017

Rich and team did a great job on all counts. Area was clean and all work performed exactly as planned. I was referred to McCullough from my previous provide Moore and Son's (retired).

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 large locust, 1 ash, 1 scotch pine and removed large oak (50ft or more) and redbud.

04/21/2017

Rich was great to work with on the estimate & scheduling of work. Rich & the crew arrived in the morning right when they said they would. The team of Trace, Mike , and James were great to work with. They were very courteous and respectful of our property. Trace & Mike were very knowledgeable and passionate about trees. They worked very hard all day to get the job done. They cleaned up very thoroughly. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone. It was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Had 13 large oak trees trimmed & dead wood removed plus 3 smaller trees trimmed away from house & canopies raised. I used the Columbus location in Linworth. Rich was great to work with on the estimate & scheduling of service. Price was very competitive to other estimates I received.

04/12/2017

Very well. They did a very good job, and did an excellent job of cleaning up.

Description of Work
Needed 2 large trees trimmed.

02/21/2017

It was horrible since they never called back. I called them multiple times and left voicemail's, and all that stuff. That's just part of the business. I guess they would just call back whoever they think is going to be a decent job. I just needed one tree trimmed. I cannot stand providers that will not call you back. If it's too small and they don't want to do the job because they're not going to make enough money for the job. That's fine, just be honest with me and tell me what's going on, but don't not call me back. Raise the price to the point where there is so much pain for me to use the vendor, and that's fine, but at least call me back and tell me.

Description of Work
I never did use them. They never called me back.

12/07/2016

The team did a great job. They are knowledgeable, professional, polite and helpful. We used the Granville office for our work.

Description of Work
Tree limbs removed from large trees; cut up and remove wood and brush. Clean up areas.

08/08/2016

Cutting down the tree and all of the clean-up was completed in a couple hours. They were very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
One large tree close to the house removed.

06/14/2016

The crew was cordial, polite, and professional. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Trimmed 6 individual tree/bushes and 1 hedge

04/28/2016

This is the second time we've had McCulloughs remove large trees. They do very good work, clean up well, and the prices are fair. Stephan (the arborist/manager at the Columbus/161 site) is extremely responsive to inquiries and quick in getting estimates and scheduling the crew. I wouldn't hesitate to hire McCulloughs again and strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of two tree and stump grinding.

Category tree service

Residential Commercial and Industrial tree services, ISA Certified Arborist, Snow Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard