MCCOOL FLOORS, Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2001

McCool Floors, Inc. is a flooring installation and finish carpentry services company serving central Ohio since 1997, specializing in prefinished hardwood floors, hardwood stairs, LVT and custom trim carpentry....

Reliable Floors

Reliable Floors

Serving the Columbus area since 1997.

01/13/2021

We hired Jim to replace our hardwood floors with new hardwood. He and his helper Jerry did a fantastic job. Their work ethic is impeccable!! We would highly recommend McColl Floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our old hardwood floors with new hardwood.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

09/12/2018

This is our second time to have new flooring installed by Jim McCool and his team. The entire process from start to finish was exceptional! I have recommended Jim's company to several friends and family members. Our flooring looks amazing! They do TOP QUALITY work and provide excellent customer service. I had the opportunity to also work with Jerry this time and he did an awesome job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed Living Room and Foyer flooring and installed new hardwood flooring

07/19/2018

I would first like to apologize to Jim for taking so long to add my review. I have used McCool floor's multiple times in my previous home and now in my new place this past December 2017. The quotes are competitive and when comparing to other companies, you cannot get better service. This company is very dedicated to doing a good job, attending to details, getting the job done on time, and cleaning...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor installed

04/07/2018

Contacted them on March 22, 2018. It is now April 7 and have no contact from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/05/2018

Jim and his associate arrived on time every day, cleaned up as they went along, and left everything in order at the end of each day. Their work exceeded our expectations and was completed on schedule. They were professionals in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim installed solid hard wood floors in our living room, kitchen and main hall (approximately 800 square feet)

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

We perform services such as; Installation of hardwood flooring of all types, hardwood staircase conversions, laminate flooring, vinyl/LVT flooring, nail-down, glue-down and floating floors, custom interior trim carpentry, custom stain matching and finishing, trim painting, and other services such as removal and disposal of old floor coverings, furniture moving, etc. as required to complete the project.

Carpet and ceramic tile installation

Yes (franklin county)