La Cenicienta Cleaning Services LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2014

1869 Tamarack Ct N

Columbus, OH 43229

Our highly-trained professional staff provides cleaning for residential, commercial, post-construction, move in and out cleaning. Complete deep cleaning with full detail. Inside and outside windows wash (only from inside of the house), and all types of floors details. Award Winning. Additional

11/07/2018

Amit M.

Two people came to clean for 3 hours. The house was spotless when they were done.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

07/31/2018

Anita C.

I used La Cenicienta several times. They started off really great and then as the weekly service went on they started really cutting corners. The final straw was when they no showed on a scheduled deep clean. Our job was supposed to be done in the afternoon and Adan texted me at almost 6 to say they never came because of an "accident" earlier in the day. I had house guests coming in and the late notice gave me no time to find another service. Aside from being very unprofessional, his excuse was clearly made up and he became rude with me on the phone. Would not recommend them unless you like paying top dollar for very average service and no shows.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

07/14/2018

Richard C.

They do a good job most times, depending on the crew they send. We can’t set exact times, so that is somewhat inconveient.

Description of Work
House cleaning

04/07/2018

Thomas C.

Miguel was running a few minutes late, but was courteous and called to let us know. He arrived and went right to work and was in and out in about 45 minutes. This is the second time that he has cleaned our carpets and we have been completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 3 bedrooms and 1 wool area rug

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

03/04/2018

Todd H.

No drawers were cleaned, neither were the shelves. Only the windows and floor was acceptable.

Description of Work
Move-in empty house cleaning

01/20/2018

KATHY K.

No problems. They were on time and worked very hard until done. Quality work provided.

Description of Work
Cleaned home that we were moving into.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

01/12/2018

robert G.

They did a fantastic job! House was very clean and they were very courteous. I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Full house on 2000sq ft house.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

01/12/2018

Jackie H.

My home was pristine when they were finished. Professional and pleasant! I was very happy!

Description of Work
Professional home cleaning

11/15/2017

adam K.

Unable to schedule despite numerous attempts.

Description of Work
I purchased a cleaning 2 months ago on Angie's List. I have emailed (x2), called (x5), and texted with 0 appointments set up.

11/14/2017

JULIE L.

I went to their website based on reviews here. I scheduled s cleaning, left detsiledbibstructions, received email confirmation, and no one showed up. I left a message and sent an email and never received a response.

Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning

11/12/2017

PETER M.

They did not show up. I would definitely not use this company. I had to find someone else on short notice to clean my house.

Description of Work
I wanted to have my house cleaned for out-of-town family coming in for a visit. I called and spoke with the owner Adan on October 23rd. We scheduled a 3 hour cleaning on October 31st. The cleaning crew never showed up and did not respond to any of my voice mail or emails.

11/05/2017

Mark F.

Don't know they don't respond to any emails

Description of Work
Sent 3 emails.. no response

10/11/2017

Nancy T.

I made an online appointment & they did not show or contact me.

Description of Work
Clean my house

09/20/2017

Marina L.

Ok. Pleasant workers. Remained busy throughout the time period.

Description of Work
General housekeeping

08/03/2017

Kerry D.

They did a great job. Now, I use La Cenicienta for cleaning every other week.

Description of Work
I had La Cenicienta out to clean my house.

07/21/2017

Kerry D.

They did a thorough job on the initial service, and I decided to continue with regular service. I would recommend them. I have been using them for almost two years now.

Description of Work
They clean my 4 bedroom house every other week.

07/12/2017

Barbara R.

They have been here three times. ?And they really do a good job. ?I like them. ?Overall they have been very good.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

06/27/2017

LESLEY C.

I'm afraid to share how much I love them, as their demand will go up. They are fantastic, and pay attention to things that I have overlooked cleaning. The owner is delightful to work with, and I trust the teams who come. Other cleaning services I used did things by "time", and I truly never felt that a job was done thoroughly. This team does all of the work, ensures it's right, and does so in an efficient manner. Thank you Adan, and to the team that works for him.

Description of Work
Our usual cleaning service isn't able to take us due to injury. La Cen agreed to take us for a few months, bi-weekly cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Dear member! Thanks so much for your trust! Our reputation keeps growing with your help. Remember... "Every queen needs her castle clean" Adan Ramos

06/19/2017

Kim M.

The cleaning team from La Cenicienta did a great job cleaning our house.

Description of Work
house cleaning

06/19/2017

Pamela K.

Excellent - everything was done very well.

Description of Work
Entire house cleaned

06/05/2017

virgina M.

They were friendly , on time and do a great job.

Description of Work
I purchased one of their specials many months ago and was very please with the special and service. I now use them once a month to clean the whole house.

04/26/2017

Ven K.

It was good, they had me talk to someone else indicating that they couldn't do the full job. Since two people came they only stayed for half the time.

Description of Work
$90 for 4 Hours of Housecleaning

04/25/2017

Dan H.

This cleaning service is great! They arrive on time. I have the same crew each week, which is great because they know where things are and what to do each time. I usually have 2-3 crew members, which cuts down on the time that we need to be out of the house. The price we pay each week is very reasonable for the amount of work they do. This service has allowed me to have a fresh clean home and spend extra quality time with my family.

Description of Work
I was looking for a cleaning service that would come every other week and clean the entire house for a reasonable price.

04/18/2017

James P.

This is the third company that we have hired to do a biannual cleaning (Feb and September). The others were good, but this company was amazing. The level of clean was definitely superior to the prior companies. The bathrooms and kitchen were sparkling. The stove looked brand new in spite being over 20 years old. The main woman in charge of the crew was also very nice. She interacted with my children and my older daughter loved her. We will use this company again and again. Thank you!

Description of Work
6 hours of house cleaning

04/10/2017

Matthew G.

The group of ladies who performed the job were polite and did a fantastic job cleaning my house.

Description of Work
They came in a did a whole house cleaning (this includes appliances).

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

The Grout Medic - West Columbus

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. Or if you are just in need of carpet cleaning or other floor cleaning needs! We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens! We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

Red Rover Cleaning

NEED HELP? SEND RED ROVER RIGHT OVER. Whether you need a deep clean or just a bit of sprucing up, we've got solutions for all your house-cleaning needs. Red Rover serves homeowners, renters, landlords and property managers throughout central Ohio, providing licensed, insured, and bonded cleaners whose focus is delivering the region's very best customer service and cleaning that's second-to-none. Reach out today to discover the Red Rover difference for yourself.

Deep Cleaning. Move-In-Move Out. Post Construction. Interior Windows.

Clean - Carpets, Pools, & Fireplaces. Pressure Washing.