Knights Carpet Care

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2003

7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined on a per room basis. No travel charge. No extra charge for emergency service. ...

Impressive Painting & Remodeling

Small Family owned Paint Company

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

Coldren's Carpet Cleaners

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet Cleaning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/06/2019

As always Knights was very quick to respond and we scheduled an appointment. The carpet looks great and all of the stains are completely gone!! Thanks so much for always doing a great job over the years!!

Description of Work
I recently moved into a new house and had some mud issues and then my dog threw up on the stairs and in the bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

08/16/2019

The carpet had a folds and needed to be restretched. They moved the furniture and did a quick and excellent job in removing the folds.

Description of Work
Carpet Repair - Restretched

Category carpet installation

05/09/2019

Excellent! We are repeat customers of Knights Carpet Care because they always do such an outstanding job for us. Very thorough and very nice people. My carpets, and rugs, always look like new when they are done and this time or outdoor porch carpet and upholstery looked great as well. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and outdoor carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

04/03/2018

GREAT! I had carpet which looked fairly good. It just had wrinkles in it, loose carpet. They did a great job, punctual and efficient. I hired them for one room and called them back for a second room.

Description of Work
Stretching carpet

Category carpet installation

12/08/2017

They do such a great job. I have used them for about 10 years. They have helped me is so many situations, cleaning my carpets after pet accidents and in preparation for house guests undergoing treatments at the James. Very, very responsive. I only use this company for my carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Most recently I had my downstairs carpets cleaned and one small area upstairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Complete tile & grout cleaning, grout sealing, carpet & upholstery cleaning all fabrics, Scotchguard, Teflon, pet odor removal, water extraction and complete drying, carpet re-stretching, red stain removal

Carpet sales and installation, color repair, spot dying, grout repair and replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express