Knights Carpet Care

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2003

483 Schrock Rd

Columbus, OH 43229

7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined on a per room basis. No travel charge. No extra charge for emergency service.

12/06/2019

Elizabeth H.

As always Knights was very quick to respond and we scheduled an appointment. The carpet looks great and all of the stains are completely gone!! Thanks so much for always doing a great job over the years!!

Description of Work
I recently moved into a new house and had some mud issues and then my dog threw up on the stairs and in the bedroom.

08/16/2019

Kevin L.

The carpet had a folds and needed to be restretched. They moved the furniture and did a quick and excellent job in removing the folds.

Description of Work
Carpet Repair - Restretched

05/09/2019

SHEILA P.

Excellent! We are repeat customers of Knights Carpet Care because they always do such an outstanding job for us. Very thorough and very nice people. My carpets, and rugs, always look like new when they are done and this time or outdoor porch carpet and upholstery looked great as well. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and outdoor carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

04/03/2018

Michele M.

GREAT! I had carpet which looked fairly good. It just had wrinkles in it, loose carpet. They did a great job, punctual and efficient. I hired them for one room and called them back for a second room.

Description of Work
Stretching carpet

12/08/2017

MICHELLE H.

They do such a great job. I have used them for about 10 years. They have helped me is so many situations, cleaning my carpets after pet accidents and in preparation for house guests undergoing treatments at the James. Very, very responsive. I only use this company for my carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Most recently I had my downstairs carpets cleaned and one small area upstairs.

10/19/2017

Lawrence K.

The job was done on time and for the price agreed upon. I have used this company multiple times and they always do a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned area rugs and two sofas

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

10/10/2017

Doug B.

When I called for the service, Ii was told that they were 99% sure they could get the odor out. The treatment did very little to nothing to the odor. They did offer to treat the carpet again. But, since the first treatment was basically a waste, I declined. They were very professional and prompt. I was just disappointed the 99% sure turned into a 0% result.

Description of Work
Moved into a condo and discovered pet odor in the carpets. Needed to have them cleaned and deodorized.

08/16/2017

JILL B.

Great! Matt can do miracles on stained carpet. We had rust stains from the bottom of a floor lamp and he was able to remove all of that rust stain. Knights Carpet Care always is prompt, fair priced and professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned and bedroom carpet re-stretched.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

07/01/2017

GARY M.

All the puckers in the carpet were removed. They used a stretcher machine to get a good stretch on the carpet instead of just using a manual stretcher. They were very professional, arrived on time, and were done in about two hours. I am glad we called them. They did a good job, and the carpet looks much better!

Description of Work
We had a number of puckers in our carpet in the basement. They stretched the carpet in various places to remove the puckers.

06/06/2017

JILL B.

Matt was one of the most efficient contractors I have worked with. From the day I contacted him on Angie’s List, until he finished the job…. Great experience! We were looking for someone to remove all carpet from the condo we were remodeling. He arrived on time, worked hard with a helper until he finished the job 6 hrs later. They had to remove about 30,000 staples on hardwood stairs… not easy. They cleaned up and had the place ready for the next contractor. Matt cut pieces of demo’d carpet and covered our hardwood floors with those pieces so our floors would be protected during the remainder of the project. They hauled away all of the old carpet. Excellent company. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpets removed and hauled away from entire house.

03/12/2017

troy P.

Professional, knowledgeable and customer friendly. I would hire this team again.

Description of Work
Restretch carpet.

02/14/2017

Edward C H.

They are really good. We have used them for years. They just do the very best job compared to others, they just really standout.

Description of Work
For carpet cleaning, we use Knights Carpet Cleaning. They usually have a special probably around $125 for a whole house.

12/28/2016

DON B.

They will respond very quickly, they cleaned the carpet exceptionally well and you won't be disappointed. They were very neat, you really didn't know they were in the house I mean they were, just went about their jobs and did their jobs and then they made suggestion where needed and very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned ten room of carpet, actually in the basement and cleaned gosh I don't know many square feet of tiles, the grout. They also did cleaning my grout on my tile floor.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

12/28/2016

DON B.

They were just very professional, they did an excellent job in cleaning and made suggestions about my grout and was able to clean it so it looked like my floor was new again. They did their job thoroughly.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets and cleaned the grout.

11/08/2016

DEANNA S.

This was a big deal purchase and it was okay. I would say their price was average. I thought they were going to move the furniture and they didn't.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in several rooms.

09/23/2016

Lawrence K.

The work went very well. The service was performed in a courteous and professional manner with good results.

Description of Work
Clean area rugs and a sofa

09/19/2016

Peggy B.

Really well. He showed up on time. Went straight to work and finished quickly. Carpets looked much better.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in bedrooms, basement and stairs and one area rug.

09/11/2016

Bonnie R.

Excellent communication and assistance with scheduling. It was last minute and the accommodated and even discounted price because no furniture had to be moved as house was empty. Top notch for that. Technician communicated well with scheduling and had a large job in a very hot house (no working a/c). Only disappointment was several stains left. House was a foreclosure and I am sure there were some very tough areas and I honestly couldn't state level of improvement as I didn't take good inventory before cleaning. Just wish tech would have communicated about areas - how bad they were, what to realistically expect, nothing they could do, etc. still would recommend overall.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned before move in to new home

08/22/2016

Melanie W.

Excellent. Scheduled quickly. Technician did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Upstairs carpet cleaning

05/25/2016

LINDA M.

He performed the work in a timely fashion. The carpet is much cleaner than it was before. He used a product that made the carpet stiff so when he cleaned the carpet it left the carpet stiff, but when I vacuumed over it the carpet became soft again. I moved some of the furniture out of the way so he mostly did the high traffic areas such as the walkways. He was able to clean 8 partial rooms which had beds and other items stacked up in them. I felt that the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Shampooed my carpets

05/16/2016

James K.

Excellent service! On time, very pleasant, even went over a high-traffic area a second time. Definitely recommend Knight's for cleaning services!

Description of Work
Cleaned, deodorized, and Scotch-guarded carpet

04/23/2016

Anne H.

Everything went very well....called, showed up on time, cleaned carpet and did extra work on some spots, great price. Will use again. Wish every service went this well!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet on stairs, hall, bedroom

04/18/2016

Marvin P.

Great Job. Very friendly.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in my condo that i own

04/14/2016

ruby B.

Knights Carpet Care did a very good job on time and very professional. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets Knights Carpet Care.

04/14/2016

Lavonda F.

I have used Master Clean for a number of years and after my last cleaning I decided I might need to try someone else. At first I thought the quality of the carpet that I had purchased within the last 3 years was just not up to par; however, that myth was laid to rest after Knights Carpet Cleaning cleaned my carpet. The technician was very friendly, professional, and worked extremely hard. I don't know the technique that Knight's uses to clean carpets but I can truly say that along with removing the dirt it put life back into it. Thank you Knight's!

Description of Work
Full house carpet cleaning (8 rooms), sofa cleaning, and protectant applied.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, upholstery cleaning

The Grout Medic - West Columbus

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. Or if you are just in need of carpet cleaning or other floor cleaning needs! We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens! We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

Elite Cleaning & Restoration

Owner operated. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional DBA: Team Elite, Elite Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Elite Cleaning & Restoration Services. Service area continued: Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, New Albany, Plain City, Powell, West Jefferson, Westerville

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Complete tile & grout cleaning, grout sealing, carpet & upholstery cleaning all fabrics, Scotchguard, Teflon, pet odor removal, water extraction and complete drying, carpet re-stretching, red stain removal

Carpet sales and installation, color repair, spot dying, grout repair and replacement.