Keystone Granite And Tile

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2016

4.4

2747 Westbelt Drive

Columbus, OH 43228

Keystone Granite and Tile is a countertop fabrication and installation company. Homeowners throughout Columbus OH have enlisted the services of Keystone Granite and Tile for their home renovations. We provide stone slab installations for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, as well as fireplace mantles. Stone is an exceptional material to use for sprucing up your home’s décor. There's no doubt stone is an exceptional addition to any home décor. Whether you're looking to accomplish a traditional, contemporary or a minimalist style, stone slabs are the way to go. There are a variety of brands to choose from at Keystone Granite and Tile, including Silestone, Caesarstone, Zodiaq and Cambria. Whether you're looking for granite, quartz or marble countertops, you can find it here. Each countertop or slab you purchase from Keystone Granite and Tile comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Our installation service also includes a one-year warranty. Quality is everything to us, so we do everything we can to ensure your satisfaction. If you're interested in having your home remodeled with natural or engineered stone, give Keystone Granite and Tile a call today!...

04/18/2018

graham S.

Superb! We are 100% happy with Keystone's staff professionalism and results. This is family run business who have a strong work ethic and are a pleasure to work with. Altan worked tirelessly helping us find the perfect two slabs to replace our outdated granite. The job was complex because of angle cuts to coordinate around a load bearing column. Just one of our cuts was over 600lbs, they said. Impressive to me, just another day for them. Kitchen required two seams, and Altan and fabricator Eric followed through with superb results minimizing the seams that hardly show, and better yet, they ensured the continuity of the granite veining followed at horizontal cuts as well as through vertical backsplashes. This continuity makes our unique granite even more cool! I finally now have a level, flush and plumb cooktop! Oh and thank you Altan for that $100 sink credit. I bought a superb Kraus 17x32 single undermount sink on Amazon for $220. Having a huge single sink is one of life's hidden kitchen satisfaction pleasures. Money well-spent! And thanks to Eric and his plumber son for the professional plumbing disconnect/reconnect work. I checked with my favorite plumber and they said they'd charge $450 and up to $600 more than what I paid you to do for my vented cooktop, 2 disposals and 2 sinks and 1 R.O. water filter. I'd also like to comment that we specifically chose Keystone Granite because they choose NOT to follow the monopoly shell game that other Columbus (Hilliard OH specifically) granite slab sellers and independent fabricators perpetuate. It's one stop shop and fabricate at Keystone which is refreshing to NOT have that sinking feeling that the one of a kind slab you fell in love with at a Columbus granite supplier is being marked up 20-30-40+% by a separate fabricator simply because they can and feel you can afford it. It's a real turn off to walk in to every other Hilliard granite supplier and hear them say "I'm sorry but you'll have to contact a granite fabricator in order to get (marked up) pricing from them". Suggestion to correct this business model: stop it. Keystone did. They charged me a fair market price (I know because of my past granite purchase experiences elsewhere in the country), the communication was completely open, and I don't feel like I left money on the table to a greedy granite fabricator exponentially marking up a slab just because...

Description of Work
Replace existing granite and backsplashes at Kitchen and Wet Bar

02/26/2018

TINA M.

We visited the showroom initially and was surprised to see the huge selection of granite choices. They came out the same day to measure and was able to provided a quote at that time. We went back a couple of times because I changed my mind on the style of granite and they were very accommodating to our changes. The job was installed in only a few hours and looks wonderful! I could not be more pleased!

Description of Work
Granite Countertops in Kitchen

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

05/22/2017

Shilpa S.

Excellent choices for granite, very reasonable cost, and very satisfactory customer service, especially in case of any problems or complaints.

Description of Work
Granite Installation in Kitchen

Category marble & granite

05/17/2017

michael J.

We picked out the granite and they came to measure the following week. While on site, the owner made a template to account for variability in the correctness of the walls. Somehow when the stone was cut, it did not match the template. The installers did everything they could, including cutting the drywall, to get the granite to fit. But even that left a 3/4" gap along a 4 foot section of the counter top. This was much larger then our backsplash would cover so there solution was to install a 2" section of vertical granite backsplash, which we did not want. This extended our remodeling time by 2 weeks and left us with a solution we really did not want. After all of this, they offered a pathetic $100 discount ( .025%). Because of this, we will be looking elsewhere when we redo our bathrooms, and we advise you to do the same.

Description of Work
We had 30 square feet of granite installed in a new kitchen.

05/03/2017

Donna A.

They were always on time. Estimate, follow up measure and install quick yet thorough. They were so easy to work with and we are very pleased. Have already recommended them to others.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter and island replacement

03/21/2017

Thomas M.

These guys were great. Saved a thousand off the first bid on the exact same granite. They came out to the house three times (bid/template/install) - on time every time. Cleaned up before they left. Installer, Nick, was a perfectionist. Challenged my teenage sons to find the seam after they left!

Description of Work
Granite counter tops.

Category countertops

02/28/2017

Jeffrey H.

Keystone Granite And Tile basically did a nice job. The only complain I had was that when they installed it, they cut the dishwasher, the out thing. I didn't bother to call them about it because it's like... pffft. I had my own handyman come fix it and he only charged me 50 bucks. I didn't bother to call them up and yell at them about it. I didn't bother with it but that would be the reason for the B. Otherwise, they did a really nice job. Their prices are very competitive. The granite just look the same everywhere, so I'd give an A for quality. We've looked at how many different places and they sell the same granite everywhere. I didn't bother to call them and tell them about the mistake they made, but other than that, their responsiveness was good. Well, since they cut the dishwasher, I think I'd give them a B on professionalism. Well, we're moving out of state so probably I'm not gonna use them again. But if I'm going to be in the area, I would consider using Keystone Granite And Tile again in the future if I needed.

Description of Work
We had new countertops put in the kitchen by Keystone Granite And Tile.

The Granite Guy

Are you looking for the best granite countertop prices in the Columbus Central Ohio area? You’ll find them at The Granite Guy! Visit our HUGE showroom in Worthington, Ohio today to see our wide selection of kitchen countertop choices—we have more than 150 different colors of granite, quartzite, marble, and quartz! We’ll help you find, build, and install the bathroom vanity or kitchen counters you’ve always dreamed of. With The Granite Guy, you don’t need to worry if you’re getting the best value for the cost of your granite countertop—with us, you’ll always get a great deal! Upgrading your kitchen counters is a simple way to dramatically increase the value of your home. You’ll be surprised by how much the appearance and functionality of your bathroom and kitchen improve with new granite or quartz countertops. At The Granite Guy, we offer installation, , new construction, and replacement of granite, quartz, and marble countertops. We gladly work with both homeowners and general contractors. When we’re finished, you’ll love to spend more time cooking in your kitchen, and you won’t dread the time it takes to get ready in the morning at your new, beautiful bathroom vanity.

Offers by The Granite Guy on Angi
    ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

At ADL General Construction our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 6+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service and quality. ADL is committed to deliver the best customer experience an insure customer satisfaction please contact 614)966-3251 in order to qualify for a free estimate! project detail: we are offering free estimates to home owners that are serious about getting work done. our company don't give free estimates over the phone or for home owners that are not ready for hiring a pro. If homeowners have a future projects with out a starting date a one time fee will apply for an estimate. ADL will not provide estimates for banks or insurance companies homeowners will need to have funds available for there projects. ADL will not provide estimates for homeowners not sure of there project getting started. ADL will ONLY GIVE A FREE ESTIMATE TO SERIOUS CUSTERMERS READY TO START ON THERE PROJECT ADL specializes on general remodeling and is only interested in 1) full kitchen remodeling 2)full bathrooms remodeling 3)full home remodeling 4)drywall installation 5)mudding/sanding 6)painting 7)new framing installation 8)home addition 9)floorings 1,000 square foot and up THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION LLC LOOK FOWORD TO SERVING YOU

D SQUARED CONSTRUCTION

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! D Squared Construction LLC is a high end construction company, we do not cut corners or sub out work. Our hourly rate is$45.00 per person per hour, we know we will not be your cheapest option, however we will strive to be the BEST you can get! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Secondary Phone: 567-674-2991

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Granite countertops and slabs come in a variety of colors and designs, allowing homeowners to select the perfect style for their home. The great thing about granite counters is that they are highly durable and can last a long time. Natural stone continues to be a top pick for all areas of the home, including the kitchen, living area and bathrooms. If you're looking for durability and prestige, granite should definitely be a consideration. There are a variety of other stone counters you can sel