Image Arts Columbus

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

Framing
Artwork/Murals
Photography

At Image Arts, We Turn Images Into Memories. We are experts at creating unique images that thrill your senses and satisfy your wallet. Whether you need an updated family photo, your favorite picture professionally framed, or a damaged photo of your great-grandmother restored, Image Arts Etc. is your retailer of choice. ...

07/22/2015

Did an excellent job -- done quickly, her suggestions were great, price was fair. I highly recommend this company. i have had other things framed, but this is the best experience I have had regarding the end result and price.

Description of Work
Framed a work I brought in.

01/22/2015

They did a really nice job repairing a frame for an oil painting. It seemed reasonable price wise as well.

Description of Work
Repaired frame that was coming apart

09/26/2014

The owner was great. She made great suggestions on color and frame style. She also suggested frames that would work well without killing my budget. I will definitely be bringing her more work to do!

Description of Work
Frame and mat two pictures.

04/19/2014

I brought in a 20x40 canvas print my wife and I purchased on our honeymoon. They were friendly and professional and gave me an exact price before doing any work. The canvas I brought to be stretched had a 3" mirrored edge and they had no problems wrapping it correctly. They were very timely in completing the piece, I was told it would take a week and it was finished exactly a week later. V'm very ...

Description of Work
Stretched and framed a 20x40 Canvas print

01/10/2014

Called for an appt- easy to arrange. Multiple views taken, she reviewed them with me and we selected one which she then touched up and sent it the next day.

Description of Work
Took a professional photograph suitable for publication. Prior to this I used this provider to frame some pictures- french prints that had been in our family a long time- they did an outstanding job and the AL coupon was very helpful.

Custom Framing, Photography, Photo Restoration, Photo Montage, Giclee Prints