I Move U Move LLC

Founded 2021 •

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Self contracting moving business that provides high quality moving at competitive pricing against other moving companies. Since we provide service ourselves with no middle man we can charge less than the bigger companies while still giving our customers great service. Our small staff have over 40 years of moving experience. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts....

MVM Moving & Storage - Columbus

MVM Moving & Storage is Central Ohio's #1 Moving Service. We offer high quality, trained professionals to pack and move your commercial or residential items locally or across the country. We are fully licensed and insured.

Hercules Movers LLC

Hercules Movers is determined to be the best moving company for you. With over 10 years of experience in the field, Hercules Movers focuses on honest pricing. It's not about the move but about you, the customer. It is important to us that you are happy with your mover. Moving is a stressful experience, and you deserve to have a stress-free, joyful process facilitated by quality and trained professionals. At Hercules Movers, we take pride in our work and offer the absolutely best-quality service in the industry. Hercules Movers, a 5-star moving company, offers the following services: - Residential moves - Apartment moves - Office or business moves - Single-item moves - Professional packing - Loading or unloading your rental or pod Please feel free to call or e-mail for more information or to get answers to any questions you may have regarding your move or any of our services.

Mr. Mover of Ohio Inc

Mr. Mover is a licensed and insured moving company, serving Central Ohio for over 35 years. We, at Mr. Mover, are a long-standing, reliable company that fulfills residential and commercial, local and long distance moving needs for customers like you every day. Our insured, trained employees provide expert packing and shipping, and we provide an outstanding secure storage facility. Full-Time employees. No subcontractors. Charges by the hour. Travel charges apply. Hours listed are office hours, moves 6 days per week. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. License: PUCO #140332-G, DOT #961938, MC # 410383-C. . Services all of the United States. Part of the National Moving Network. We offer 5% military discounts for active as well as retired personnel. We also offer 5% senior discounts.

Offers by Mr. Mover of Ohio Inc on Angi

10/08/2021

Willie and his crew were prompt, professional and efficient. I couldn’t have asked for a better moving experience and highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
full service move

Category moving companies

Thank you very much for your review and we are glad that we could make your experience a great one. Thank you for choosing I Move

10/05/2021

The movers were wonderful. Treated my stuff as if it were theirs. Very professional! Can’t recommend them enough !!! Thank you

Description of Work
Pack and Move 2 Day Move

Category moving companies

It was my pleasure making sure move was a great one. Thank you for the review

10/01/2021

I needed a last minute move to my new house and contacted a few of the other big guys that was referred to me but none were available, but I MOVE did the job for me and a great one with no issues. Very professional and priced well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Full Move

09/21/2021

I would like to think Willie for the fantastic job he has done with helping with my move to my new condo

Description of Work
Move to Condo

09/20/2021

I can't stress enough how lovely this moving team I Move made my moving experience. The movers were quick, efficient, and handled my things with care and attention. I probably annoyed them with one million questions, but they answered all of them with such politeness and care.

Description of Work
moving

09/20/2021

The movers were courteous, kind, and very professional. I would definitely recommend their services, and I would for sure use them in the future again.

Description of Work
Full Move

09/20/2021

Amazing! They were quick and prompt. They were efficient and got the job done quickly. They had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They did a full moving.

09/20/2021

It was AMAZING service! I would recommend “I Move” to service your moving needs….

Description of Work
Furniture Moved

Category moving companies

Thank you and [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to help to transition into your new home.

Local moves, long distance moves out of state